Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Wojak as Pence

No matter who wins we're fucked

I'M BIG

Johnny Depp.

So you're saying the election is in essence, Freddy vs. Jason?

TRUMP IS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU KEK GARY JOHNSON SUPPORTING FAGGOT PINKO PIECE OF SHIT

Chris Evans

More like Alien vs Predator

himself of course

I wonder how much they will remember him in the next years, because usually the loser gets forgotten fast, but what Trumo pulled definitely has a huge historical value, he basically had zero political experience and managed to almost be a President. I think even Reagen was a Republican member for a time before his nonimation.

I'd vote for Colm Meany. He basically just has to put an accent on his character from Hell on Wheels.

Robert Redford

The Chair Fucker

Himself. It's not like he's gonna have anything else to do with his time come November

he's mocking Bill behind her back

Only 1 answer

>i think even reagen was a republican member for a time before his nomination.

he was the governor of california

Who will play her in the inevitable prison drama?

Where are you guys moving if Trump wins next month? I don't really want to leave but it's getting increasingly nerve-wracking the closer the election gets and I want to be prepared in case the unthinkable happens. But I also don't want to just move to Canada. Where's a good place to live with decent long term prospects?

You know full well you'll go nowhere you beta bitch

Don't come to Canada, we don't want you.

>not posting the unshopped version

Hillary, YOU'RE FIRED!

if you say so. i agree with the majority of hillarys policy platform on things like education, capital gains tax, medicare, etc and almost none of trumps neocon trickle down and deregulation garbage. so ill feel more fucked if he wins.