Bit of insider info for you

Bit of insider info for you

The Ancient One's had a LOT of last minute scenes and dialogue cut in the past two weeks. Tilda was rushed in for re-editing, re-recording, and rearranging of scenes that were deemed "non screener friendly" in their latest test screens. Execs are scared the film will flop.

A lot of dialogue cut detailing her first meeting with Strange, few extra pieces added to better tie in to the MCU. It was NOT cheap.

Cap this post. When the film is released, you'll see that what Tilda is reacting to and what Strange is acting out are from two entirely different kinds of scenes - Strange is acting in a serious scene, The Ancient One in a slightly more humorous scene.

Source?

>few extra pieces added to better tie in to the MCU

What exactly are we talking about here? Like Falcon in Ant-Man or bigger than that? Why would disney be worrying? The cumberbatch fans alone will bring in $$$

>Execs are scared the film will flop.

Lmao

just add Iron Man????

I was one of four people working with Tilda during the re-editing and rearranging.

Cant post pics, but remember the phrase "Checkmate"

The Ancient Ones magic is now directly related to Scarlet Witch, Tony Stark is namedropped

Pretty much

>scared the film will flop
>fuck with it in post production
ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA

>JUST ADD QUIPS
Everytime.

>I was one of four people working with Tilda during the re-editing and rearranging.

Wouldnt you be under like an NDA or somethin?

Worked for SS

>The Ancient Ones magic is now directly related to Scarlet Witch
Now you're just being retarded.

Strange was name dropped in Winter Soldier you'd think there would be Shield in this movie somewhere.

>I was one of four people working with Tilda during the re-editing and rearranging.

Yeah, and I'm the queen of England.

You're a pretty nice girl, someday I'm gonna make you mine

Someone post the Swinton hand job copy pasta

Snowden was probably also under like an NDA or something

Do you reckon celebrities ever stumble across their pastas and start sweating?
Like Gosling sees the checkout pasta and is just like "fuck, people know..."
Or Arnold sees the imagine pasta and smiles being like "they don't know the half of it!"

Imagining is fun

Looks like doesn't have a lot to say to that.

>The B-list and and worse actors come here, hoping to start discussion about themselves
>Nobody replies

LONDON

Has anyone in the camp seen the film? Did they like it?

Dr Strange is Feige's favorite property, don't think he'd make a bad movie about him, especially considering this is the 2nd MCU film directly under Disney not Perlmutter.

They did a 15 minute IMAX preview today and you saw that scene with "checkmate" liar.

>People are tired of more and more tired capeshit...

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

Idk but I'm excited senpai