/who/ - Doctor Who General

Beware the Nazzi cancer edition

Shit Trips doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shit_Trips_Vol_1_Final_Version.pdf

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2E0r-6otiM
youtube.com/watch?v=U6P6UVyVkio
youtube.com/watch?v=n5IjyySIbaA
youtube.com/watch?v=yK54-CpuAQU
redbubble.com/people/garrattjohn/works/23030226-still-better-than-moffat
youtube.com/watch?v=WbVYpfFtRkA
the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trilbee_Wiki
the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/MrTARDISreviews
the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Moffat
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoLhuRp5IjM
youtu.be/amCgMWk70go
youtu.be/OzWWnYH1-WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cYQe4I16n4w
doctorwhonews.net/2016/10/dr-men-111016121508.html
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784423862259838976
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785837873559965696
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785814193899438080
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785869308056469505
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/785869273549930496
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Mongo is the guy Eccleston used to bully for his crisps all those years ago. Now he's out for revenge!

SixthPie @terces1996 Jun 25

Capaldi's catchphrase in S10 is going to be "And that's what I call three bags full" #dwsr

What was the Neil Gaiman one we had a while back?
The Choco Bandit or something?

The Chocolate Bandit. It got referenced in the anthology.

>Colin eats and sometimes fucks pies
>Eccleston steals crisps
>Matt likes fish fingers and custard
>Gaiman nicked Moff's chocolates
Seven Foods of Severance when?

I slipped this into an irl conversation once when it actually fit and I couldn't stop laughing

Don't shitpost in real life

I remember. You told us that before, cats.

Which is the best episode of Season 9?

Heaven Sent?

Yes.

meow

Yes.

So have we heard anything more on whether or not capaldi is leaving with moffat?

by like a mile. Best Moffat episode in his whole tenure as a showrunner

"Eleventh Hour" Is pretty comfy. So is the angels 2 parter.

heaven sent is still better

shit story

Why does RTD think that 4 and Sarah fucked?
Couldn't he keep his Whedon-tier shipping out of classic Who, at least?

>Why does RTD think that 4 and Sarah fucked?
who ever said anything about 4?

He never said they fucked, but the idea that Sarah Jane Smith fell in love with the Doctor, is not an new one, nor is it too far-fetched.

>that light thigh hair
HNNNNNNNG

She was a beauty.

I should add that I don't actually think Sarah necessarily fell in love with the Doctor. But, it's not such an odd thought.

I'm probably just frustrated how series 2 is where most of NuWho's corny shipping bullshit comes from that a lot of fans still to this day want the show to return to.
Not that I hate romance, but 10/Rose were obnoxious.

>Best NuWho episode
ftfy

>I have no reason to suppose that I’m writing out a Doctor! Peter is loving the role, and long may he do so

>"There is no need for that to be the case , thats what happened the last time and that why people are thinking that way. If you look back at the history of the show, producers and doctors , they leave at different times. There is no need for those things to be in sync. - Moffat

>At the end we got to meet them and shake their hands. I looked Peter right in the eye and said "Don't you go anywhere." and he winked at me and said, "Don't you worry."

youtube.com/watch?v=H2E0r-6otiM Apparently he says he has "absolutely no plans to go" in this video but I have no idea what time in the video it's said.

Peter Capaldi confirmed to have 4 series, beating Teninch and Smoth
Enraged fangirls BTFO

I would be so happy if he stays for at least 4 series. 5 would be perfect.

5 would be perfect pottery.
12 regenerates in Series 12.

>cloud

lol

I'll be so happy if Capalderini gets more than 3 series, because not only is he a great Doctor, it would also further destroy the people who've wanted him gone since the beginning for being too old, oogleh, rude, and not having a quirky catchphrase/clothing style.

why was 10's outfit so shit

What's with the filename

It should read 'clown'.

pleb

go away dimmeh

literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=U6P6UVyVkio

>not liking the whoodie
what a pleb

Yeah, I messed up there. Think I was tired when I named it.

It was funny though. So I'm leaving it.

I hope the Whoodie shows up in Series 10.

Holly shit this guy is a fucking caricature.

He wears it with the black velvet.
Personally I hope the checkered trousers come back. Those are GOAT.

We already know it's in the first 2 or 3 episodes tho

No I want him to break the Tom Baker record for most seasons as the Doctor. In fact I want him to break the 8th Doctor record for longest era. #CapaldiForever

>1 second in
>this guy's outfit
>him judging fashion in any context

>his favorite outfit and favorite Doctor overall is the Shalka Doctor
The most contrarian faggot ever, ladies and gents.

is this guy for real?

The metallic necktie really sets it all off

Post shitty youtubers

youtube.com/watch?v=n5IjyySIbaA

This is the worst i've seen recently. This guy is a total drama queen. Doesn't even review the episode, says its "unreviewable" and wants to have an interview with Moffat where he tells him how shit he thinks the episode is.

youtube.com/watch?v=yK54-CpuAQU

redbubble.com/people/garrattjohn/works/23030226-still-better-than-moffat

Jesus christ.

What are the odds anyone has ever bought one?

youtube.com/watch?v=WbVYpfFtRkA

>thinks Torchwood was a "great character piece"

What is he wearing?

Imagine a Bond villain who's a gay cowboy.

Reminder this exists

the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trilbee_Wiki

Reminder that this page has looked like this for 6 months with the problem apparently unnoticed.
the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/MrTARDISreviews
When you see it

fucking christ

Wait, what is it?

kek based cats

the-trilbee.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Moffat

Keep looking.

>ywn wake up to this

Legitimately why live?

Gotta say, sticking on a comfy bit of Tennant (End of Time) is really helping me get through the hardest period of my life so far. I've been oscillating between manic and suicidal/determined to run away and disappear forever and completely numb the last few days, but a nice bit of RTD is helping me feel normal again.

I love the feeling of wide-eyed adventure that most Who has. That excited, hurried flipping of dials on the TARDIS console. John Simm's interpretation of The Master, which becomes more resonant and horrifying as you grow older. It makes me long for an era before heartbreak and performance anxiety and fear of becoming a man.

Well, that's what Who is all about. Beyong the "Who is the best Doctor/RTD is shit/Moffat is shit" wars, Who is about hope, and real life inspiration.

Hope you feel better, user.

Thanks man, it means a lot. It reminds me of that press interview Eccleston did back when the show was coming back. I remember him saying that he felt the underlying message of Doctor Who is very simply "love life".

For a man who was never really a fan of the show, I'd say he had an intuitive and profound understanding of what the message behind it is, if there is one.

The End of Time is surprisingly comfy. I remembered it mostly for the gloomy stuff and the transparent skellymaster but rewatching it recently it actually has some decent comedy bits.

I really think Simm gets shat on a bit too much to be honest. Particularly in the End of Time, you feel like there's a very adult subtext, especially when he tries to force Dr. Who to listen out for the drums. It feels very heavy when you look at it from a deeper angle.

>ywn cuddle with your waifu and newborn like this
JDIMSA

>JDIMSA
?

Just Die In My Sleep Already

hownu.ru

Guys, why is the downs syndrome fatty cancer man with the rosy cheeks in the Christmas special?

Three years. After searching for this in the archives I think I see the problem, which is that I don't browse degenerate waifufag threads.

First off, he has alopecia, not down's syndrome. Second off, he's Nardole. He's back because...who knows?

Who thinks that of all Audio Visuls shenanigans to bring into BFA proper, they should bring Ria?

What's good about Ria?

Outfit #2 is nice as fuck.

I will miss the GOAT velvet coat though.

They need to save it for special occasions. He can't go around wearing his Sunday any old day of the week, now can he?

thing is everything else looks like shit.

>implying

Vol 3 was disappointing.

Is it out already?

Yeah days ago.

How was Doom Coalition 3?

hey there's that weird purple dalek

My take on DC 3 is that it is superior to both DC 2 and DC 1 but it's not quite on the level of Dark Eyes except for maybe the first and the fourth episodes, whereas DE tended to keep it interesting the entire length of the peiosdes.

I discussed it here
But just to sum up, Absent Friends is the strongest story of the bunch, it's emotional with an interesting plot. Can be a little slow at times but it was definitely worth the build up. AF is essentially standalone.

The Eighth Piece is very slow and a bit disappointing but Cromwell's reactions to all the events going on around him are amusing. The Doomsday Chronometer picks up the pace a bit in terms of the plot but the Clocksmith just kind of vanishes from the plot which was a bit disappointing as I really wanted to see an artisan villain and I thought that he might have been associated with the Watchmaker from the Gallifrey audios. TDC was an ok episode.

The Crucible of Souls is a very entertaining and humorous episode. The Eleven starts behaving a bit kooky and it's all hilarious until he starts killing people. Also the heists are thoroughly good.

The War Doctor volumes don't appear to be worth it. Each volume has been disappointing for me, and although the last episode of vol 3 entertains a few interesting ideas it falls flat. (I have only listened to vol 1 and 3)

The New Adventures of Bernice Summerfield (Unbound) has a good fourth episode but Planet X is dull and The Library In The Body has a few twists but it could be better. The Very Dark Thing is a very McCormack episode it has good ideas but doesn't deliver.

I loved Gallifrey VIII in terms of the plot twists but the ending was a bit too predictable except for the Braxiatel part.

The best recent Big Finish stories I have listened to is still The Trouble with Drax followed by Gallifrey VIII followed by Absent Friends and The Crucible of Souls.

And by the WD volumes being bad (1 and 3) I mean that there are a tonne of cliches, characters behave precisely like you expect them to (a big problem with WD 3 especially with Heleyna), missing out on interesting reveals and playing the plot as safe as possible.

The positives are that Hurt has settled down in his role and doesn't sound as mechanical but the plot leaves something to be desired.

What are you listening to /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoLhuRp5IjM

youtu.be/amCgMWk70go

Worst to best imo:
>Enemy Lines: left me cold like most of Gallifrey, I'm afraid. The biggest problem was that the real culprit behind the political machinations was too predictable. And why did it need to erase the events of the previous boxset? What was the point of the whole thing?
>Agents of Chaos: The Shadow Vortex was an average episode about the Daleks invading Earth in the past. Pretty decent I suppose, but it didn't need to be a Time War story. The Eternity Cage was a nice action story. It's a bit sad that the War Doctor episode aren't trying to do anything more than this, but for what it is it's definitely good. Eye of Harmony had lots of exciting stuff in the first 10 minutes... Followed by 50 minutes of literal running through corridors. The actor playing Heleyna did an awful job. The chatacter wasn't perfect, but she might have worked without the shouty, one-note performance.
>The Unbound Universe: The Library in the Body was fun. Planet X was a very basic Doctor Who story, did we really need to go to another universe for that? The Very Dark Thing had some interesting stuff, although it suffered a bit from having too little plot for its running time. The Emporium at the End was very enjoyable, best of the boxset.
>Doom Coalition 3: Absent Friends was great, but still felt a bit throwaway. A big problem of DC is that it isn't giving its characters much development across the story, so this felt more like a one-off attempt to get some tears from the audience than a step in the characters' journey. In a better series, it might have been a 10/10. The Eighth Piece/The Doomsday Chronometer (a two-parter, really) was entertaining, with an engaging plot that kept the pace up by moving through history. Maybe it overdid it in places (Leonardo, Rennes-le-Château, etc.). The Crucible of Souls was also fairly plot-heavy, and more fun than its predecessors. And by God, it's good to see DC finally getting to the point.

youtu.be/OzWWnYH1-WQ

Wow. Thanks for detaileducational review.

Yeah. I heard the first one and got kind of bored.

I found a /who/re

>doesn't like juice

youtube.com/watch?v=cYQe4I16n4w
:)

Post of that gif of her lying on his chest. So qt.

Wake up

Reminder that audios

doctorwhonews.net/2016/10/dr-men-111016121508.html
>Doctor Who meets The World of Hargreaves brings to lifeDoctor Whocharacters in the distinctive story-telling and illustrative style of Roger Hargreaves.
>Penguin Young Readers, a division of Penguin Random House is master publisher and will release twelve titles, one for each Doctor.
>These storybook mash-ups, written and illustrated by Adam Hargreaves, combine the iconic storytelling of Doctor Who with the whimsical humor and design made famous by his father, Roger Hargreaves. The first four books will be available in Spring 2017.

Thoughts?

>wants to have an interview with Moffat where he tells him how shit he thinks the episode is.

Why do all of these youtube people think they're better than the people who actually run the show?

Also
>"As somebody who studies television"

I mean I think the episode is shit too but its not gonna bring me to tears or anything.

He can't be a DW fan and not seen many episodes turn out to be legendarily shit and the show survive.

The final nail in Dr Who's credibility?

lolwot

You know DW is a kids show right

Why would Clara tell 12 she knows him.

People like this literally have nothing else going on in their lives. I will never understand people who feel the need to upload a review of a Doctor Who episode onto YouTube. Literally who the fuck cares? Most 'reviews' are just "UHH MOFFAT IS SHIT!!" rants. No substance and totally subjective.

The BBC has revealed more details of this year’s DrWho Christmas Special, describing it as ‘whimsical, uplifting and arse-clenchingly twee’.

The Special has been a fixture of festive programming for a decade and has brought heartwarming, mawkish tales people for around the world to be emotionally numbed by.

A spokesman for the BBC described this year’s special as a ‘delightful confection of magical realism where – for one day a year – the Doctor makes sure dreams really can come true’, before bursting into tears and saying he just couldn’t do this anymore.

Producers promised the special would include an 8-second cameo from an increasingly devalued classic villain before introducing the main plot, a hamfisted allegory about some sort of space gecko that wants to overcome prejudice and marry its toaster.

“The Christmas Special is a tradition, like sprouts. You always hope it’s not going to be as bad as you remember and you’re always wrong,” said showrunner Stephen Moffat.

“And this year we’re delighted to announce it will be so saccharine all your teeth will fall out and you’ll get the boke.

“Which, incidentally, is also the name of the enemy the Doctor will be fighting.”

Fans of the show are already eagerly anticipating their annual tradition of explaining why it wasn’t so bad to anyone who’ll listen on Boxing Day.

I mean, reviews are pretty valid, its just that YouTube usually gets the shittiest reviewers who don't know much about analysis

It's just a bit of harmless fun. And I suspect littluns will love them.

All those pre-school Hartnell fans will be ecstatic. They love The Massacre the mostest.

But Hell Bent wasn't legendarily shit. It was well acted, directed etc. People were just pissed off that the impossible to kill girl was saved....again.

It's 'boak'.

Infantalised womanchildren will love that shite.

Boke is the traditional Scottish spelling.

When I think of Hell Bent, I think 'we got niggers if you wanum! we got trannies if you wanum!'

In what sense was Dr. Eleventh, a Mr. Man of Matt Smith, 'originated by Roger Hargreaves'. Adam might as well go to his dad's grave and drop a beer shit. I'm appalled.

Is it fuck mate

Is it actual? I didn't know

Many of whom, ironically, have eaten themselves barren.

I think so.

Nope. Totally wrong. Boke is a recent misspelling which is often used.

Many of whom are actually married to their cat.

Yup that is why his name is funny in Scotland.

I bet he gave Eccleston the boak.

Jokes aside those books are not aimed at children at all but at adults with too much money.

How can dialect be mispelled? It doesn't have an official spelling.

Indeed.

"Cats is peoples, too. Cats are better than humans."

IQ of 76

The irony is, that when they have a massive stroke trying to ride a horse dildo and collapse unconscious, the cats will eat their face and other soft tissues after about 2 days.

Imagine being the poor bastard who has to empty that apartment afterwards.
40,000 worthless plushies and a wardrobe full of pungent dragon dildos.

The body lying on the floor, grey skinned and moist. The decaying flab ripples slightly, some flakes of skin fall to the floor like sepulchral snow.
Silence.
The belly bursts open, the entrails spraying out like a geyser of filth as a dozen feral, blood-soaked cats leap out and decapitate the onlooker. Eagerly ripping and tearing at the eyes, fighting for the soft, delicious brain matter beyond.

>tfw nothing to say anymore

Is it time, /who/?

You are exactly synchronous with UK school finishing for the day, is that what you meant?

I'm more upset about what this does to the Mr. Men series' credibility, to be perfectly honest. Who cares about Doctor Who

>arse-clenchingly twee’.
what the fuck, BBC

[In the apartment, several white clad forensic scientists are seen taking samples and photographs. Inspector Merde is bent over and vomiting in a corner. After he recovers he addresses Sergeant Bawes]

MERDE Jesus Christ, sergeant, how did the cats get inside the corpse like that?

BAWES Forensics seem to think they ate their way into the vagina and anus, devoured the uterus and then moved on to the liver and other organ meat, sir.

[Inspector Merde starts vomiting again]

its a meme post

Talking of cats, here he is with the same rubbish as ever.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/784423862259838976

CLASS CONFIRMED SHIT AGAIN

Oh I only skimmed the first sentence. That makes sense.

CATS CONFIRMED SHIT AGAIN AND STALKING

Anything with "Dr. Who" in it is a meme post.

Mr Eighth or no buy. Mr Between Twelfth And Final or fuck off.

Chris McIntyre
Chris McIntyre @DWTVChris
Its a smart marketing move using Capaldi for #ClassDW promotion but it does give a false impression. He's not in the opener for long

As some of us suspected long ago it sounds like near confirmation of a small flashback cameo of him dropping that kid off at the school.

MERDE Fucking hell, Bawes, why have you got an erection?

BAWES ..... I....... don't.....

(excerpts from The Cat in the Twat by Robin Bastard)

From what i've heard he's in it for literally 1-2 minutes

"What are they going to do, erase me?"
twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785837873559965696

Why the fuck does Gatiss keeps on coming back?

He has literally not written anything that makes him worth returning.

Yeah it really is no surprise. A bit of backstory for the alien kid.

Why do you keep coming back with this same shit bait.

>Did you get fired?
>Nope.

SALT

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785814193899438080

We all know that's not true. Got confirmed on GB by an insider that he pissed off Capaldi and got ERASED.

Kek there's no way he'd be making all these passive aggressive tweets about the show if he was still allowed to write for it. He def got his ass erased.

Holy shit, he's on a mission.

>he is desperately trying to regain control and it's hilarious

That's Gareth!

That's cats!

Yup. Wonder what he said to piss him off.

He said Dr.Who fans who don't enjoy the show ironically should kill themselves

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/785869308056469505

Gareth tweeted that Capaldman scares kids more than the monsters.

>it's the thinking that led to his "types of Doctor Who fans who should kill themselves - and even their mothers wouldn't miss them" comment in a previous DWM interview
Wait what? Does anyone have the quote?

There is nothing left of Rasmussen anymore.

Jess cried when Donna died :(

Is that supposed to make the cats seem less smart? Because that's just pragmatic, frankly

Donna didn't die.

The version that was with the Doctor did. Jess broke down when she told him "Yeah, see ya".

What EXACTLY did Trump say?

Everything.

>"The VNAs aren't canon, folks. They're bringing looms into our continuity - we have no idea who these people are. It's terrible."

The death is locked in. You can pass it on but you can't cheat it all together.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/785869273549930496

Told you. Class is shit. Dialogue will be shite like that "You can't possibly expect these juveniles..." line.

kek

All he can do is repeat memes and talk to himself. It's not a normal person's definition of control. It's an autistic child's mentality.

>This was locker room talk. I’m not proud of it. I apologize to my family. I apologize to the American people. Certainly I’m not proud of it. But this is locker room talk. You know, when we have a world where you have ISIS chopping off heads, where you have — and, frankly, drowning people in steel cages, where you have wars and horrible, horrible sights all over, where you have so many bad things happening, this is like medieval times. We haven’t seen anything like this, the carnage all over the world. And they look and they see. Can you imagine the people that are, frankly, doing so well against us with ISIS? And they look at our country and they see what’s going on. Yes, I’m very embarrassed by it. I hate it. But it’s locker room talk, and it’s one of those things. I will knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to defeat ISIS. ISIS happened a number of years ago in a vacuum that was left because of bad judgment. And I will tell you, I will take care of ISIS.

Just have some crisps and fuck off already.

>There's subtle social commentary like with DW and there's hitting you over the head with it
in what world is Doctor Who subtle with its social commentary?

The monster.
The utter monster.

Pre Nu-Who

>evading
Kek he's truly finished.

What has Trump got to do with Dr Who?

Yup. It's over.

>"Trump"
>implying this isn't another of cats' transparent aliases

I know cats is doing the trump shit but I don't fully know what you are trying to say here

I have no idea what this means. What the hell is "locker room talk"?

No, no, "Trump" is cats like all the other fake names. The entire election is a ploy to fuck with /who/ - frankly you sound like you're reeing and trying to regain control.

top kek

NO

HE'S GONNA WIN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

YOU'LL ALL SEE REEEEEEEEEEE

An excuse to be a crude asshole on recording apparently

he's going to be the main villain of the Enemy of the World-sequel we get next year

And you are repeating a phrase said earlier, so now everyone is on the same page about you and your identity. Good.

But you always repeat your own shit, cats.

>everyone

Wonder what he'll say if the N word recording comes out.

>talking to yourself

Hi Cloister

Hi Immigrant

I love that we're seriously letting a guy who doesn't know the difference between cameras-on talk and cameras-off talk run for office

He has a lot of readers. Siding with the overdog doesn't make you an overdog, but a hyena.

I guess you are Immigrant, is that correct?

No. I'm here to talk about Doctor Who, not this soap opera.

Bored, kiddo?

>Clinton's comments to Wall Street are horrifying
What did she say?

No, I'm immigrant.

>I'm here to talk about Doctor Who, not this soap opera.
But you jumped into it with this post you turbofag.

So was that user post. We are not idiots.

You could have not responded to a post allegedly not you but you did, so you confirmed it.

Would've enjoyed a debate between Trump and Sanders.

Anyway, will Class episode 2 get anywhere near as many viewers as ep 1, without a riveting Twelve cameo?

Nah. You see, if I had ignored the post, then you would have said:

You could have responded to a post allegedly you, but you didn't, so you confirmed it.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't

They drop at the same time, don't they? Most people will probably watch both, especially if there's an EPIC OMG cliffhanger

>the closest the show has to a twink is balding

Your psychopathy is showing m8. And what you said there makes no sense whatsoever but you just can't shut up, every time.

>but you just can't shut up, every time.
Look who's talking.

And he can't say he does have aspergers or another mental health issue because that would just confirm 'monganon' was right all along.

>talking to yourself

>no problems all day until 165your4, cloister and immigrant appear

Why do young men go bald so early these days? Half the 20 something men I know are losing hair and buzz cut, because it's all going to be gone soon anyway.

It wasn't legendarily shit, but I hate everything about it beside the barn scene

There's no actual reason for humans to have hair, it's just our last bit of fur that stuck around (likely because most of our body heat is lost through the head - you could go skiing naked if you had a really good hat). We're slowly evolving out of it.

We prefer the term Terrigenisized-Americans

I thought that comment, unrelated to anything else, was about Gareth Roberts. Are you now using this thread as a chatroom?

I liked everything about it, apart from the very last scene, where Clala dodged going back to face the raven again.

My head canon is that the Reapers eventually find her, and I'm sticking with that.

I just got warned for posting in support of Trump, when there are hundreds of Trump-related posts on here all the time. Either I am hated personally by the mod for some reason, or Cred Forums has just decided to back Clinton. Either way, it's over. You'll have to Google it.

kek

>Psychopathy

You mean paranoid schizophrenia. Which I don't have, but if you're gonna troll me, at least put research into it. I cold have trolled myself better, like so:

>thinking up imaginary plots for your fanfic, eh?

And that was off the top of my head.

>All he can do is repeat memes and talk to himself. It's not a normal person's definition of control. It's an autistic child's mentality.
Not him but are you trying to make us believe you thought

>All he can do is repeat memes and talk to himself. It's not a normal person's definition of control. It's an autistic child's mentality.

was about gareth?

How stupid do you think other people are?

What plot-line do you want to see in Series 10?

Then you have not yet learned to recognize and ignore monganon. For example, whatever you do, do not fucking reply to this

No, I don't. Once again, you jump in and make a complete cunt of yourself with your incredible arrogance and full belief that you are the cleverest person in the room. You are not.

psychopathy
sʌJˈkɒpəθi/
noun
noun: psychopathy

mental illness or disorder.

Right, I'll avoid it, thank you. Odd.

One day we'll all look like.... based Nardole!

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychopathy

Definition of psychopathy
plural psychopathies

mental disorder especially when marked by egocentric and antisocial activity

Alright, you got me. That definition might actually work with what you're saying, so perhaps I jumped the gun.

I got warned for posting in support of Hillary Clinton. It's not just a Trump thing.

Wait, is it against the rules to be politically in support of a candidate? I can understand a rule against bashing other people's political preferences, but is being political at all against the rules?

>perhaps
That's very magnanimous of you. I'm being sarcastic in case you take that literally.
You couldn't even admit you were wrong in the face of incontrovertible evidence.
I doubt you even see the incredible arrogance in your response.

GOOD

KEEP POLITISHIT OUT OF MY /WHO/

Ok. I screwed up. Sorry.

OK.

Now please stop the Trump crap.

They've started treating it as 'off-topic', which considering Trump is only happening because of a subculture which began on Cred Forums, is pretty silly.

>supporting trump
you deserve to get banned

A mysterious stalker alien that appears in every one of your photos in the weeks before your death

I never said any Trump crap. I'm not 165your, or Cloister, or any other trip.

We're all separate trips.

>Started watching Doctor Who when I was 10 at the start of the revival
>Russell T. Davies majorly influenced the direction of my life and outlook on the world with his wacky revamped space serials
>Was my favorite show, whenever I felt depressed or discouraged, I would remember what the Doctor said:
>"Nothing is impossible"
>Was a weird kid, didn't have any friends, literally none. Didn't have a dad, mom was self obsessed and blamed me whenever she messed something up
>But the Doctor knew what it was like
>He was an outsider, and he knew what it was like to be alone
>To have people leave you
>To have to be the bad guy
>To hurt
>But he still loved to live
>If he could, so could I.

>TFW Moffat destroyed the show that got me through my childhood with his shitty writing
He is the one person I cannot forgive.

This is not cool, user.

That's actually pretty good.

I don't know tbqh. I rarely discuss politics anyway, just not particularly interested.

I vote out of a sense of 'duty', but usually for one of the smaller parties because I like their policies. Over the years, I've become more and more cynical.

>Wait, is it against the rules to be politically in support of a candidate? I can understand a rule against bashing other people's political preferences, but is being political at all against the rules?

I am starting to fear for your safety. And don't bother saying you didn't specifically say 'Trump', you were perpetuating that subject, regardless.

We know this is a ploy to fill up the thread, of course.

>not liking the based Moff
No wonder you had no friends pleb.

I agree that Moffat is shit but RTD was way shitter.

>Zero character development
>Same story over and over again
>"Haha, look how random I am, I'm wearing a Fez!"
>Rory was in a fucking cube for 1000 years and no one ever talks about except to make shitty jokes
>Gay characters have no personality beyond their sexualities
>Story revolves around Clara, not the Doctor
>Show barely leaves Earth anymore
>Fan service and pandering galore
>Episodes that are literal clones of ones written by Davies, except terrible
>Show is predictable
I can't watch the show anymore without cringing.
Why is Moffat based again?

so you're saying moffat ruined nuwho because he took the campiness away?
how is this a complaint?

The Hybrid plot being brought up again and it's revealed that Missy has played a huge part into that, so she finally gets to be the proper mastermind she should be.

When rewatching Heaven Sent (and oh dear I can't count how many dozens of times I did that, while I almost never rewatch anything), I just can't properly link the Doctor's descriptions of the hybrid with "it's Doc's and Clara's dangerous relationship". Why would such a thing be so scary to him, and to the time lords? How did the hybrid became a myth the Doctor's has always known about? Did he really knew what the Hybrid was as he claimed?

Link this stuff to the fact that Missy is the one that technically created the Hybrid since she engineered the Doctor's and Clara's meeting, Missy being already seen plotting her next plan in TWF, and the weird references to her in Hell Bent that don't really make any sense as of now (Why the four knocks? Why is Me talking about her when offering explanations on the Hybrid? Is this just Moffat just pleasing himself with gratuitious easter eggs or what?) and you get why I believe this story is not over yet.

But of course this is mostly me refusing to believe that Missy and the Hybrid could really be the letdowns that they are in Series 9. I'm clingling to the hope that Moffat will do another Time Of The Doctor ("You thought you knew all there is to know about the cracks in time and the Silence, but here is the whole truth") with them.

>Rory was in a fucking cube for 1000 years and no one ever talks about except to make shitty jokes
Except he didn't.

I can actually see his point; Moff's Who is definitely gloomier and less inspiring, despite his attempts to slip in cheesy "moral of the story" moments like THE PROMISE OF A SOLDJUH!

>>TFW Moffat destroyed the show that got me through my childhood with his shitty writing
>He is the one person I cannot forgive.
that's a pretty sudden jump from the stuff before. What exactly happened to you during the moffat years? Is it because you started going through puberty when Moffat's run started?

>loved to live

>campiness

The fact that you equate one with the other is everything that's awful with 'fandom' as culture, not just for Who but for everything else. RTD was camp but serious camp, there's a worldview in there. Moff is serious about trifles and trifling about serious things.

I thought the Hybrid was Ashildr. He was wrong.

> All Matrix prophecies concur that this creature will one day stand in the ruins of Gallifrey. It will unravel the Web of Time and destroy a billion billion hearts to heal its own.
This is exactly what 12 did.
>I'm clingling to the hope that Moffat will do another Time Of The Doctor
pls no

I want Earth to literally fuck off for all of it. Not just one episode, but all of the series past the first episode. It returns in the finale in a great scheme made by some Collector or something.

He wasn't in the cube, he was guarding the cube. Amy was unconscious, in the cube.

Vastra actually has a separate characerization--she's haughty, a little bit lewd, in love with her maid, and openly affectionate, and has a sense of wisdom. Jenny is somewhat less characterized, but she likes adventure, is gladly submissive to Vastra, and plays the straight man to the other two.

>>"Haha, look how random I am, I'm wearing a Fez!"

Does he really wear the fez that much?

And barely any of these concerns touch Series 9. Was there even any gay people in Series 9, now that I think?

Not him, but not if you care, user.

Meant to write He not I.

I want an episode set in the future where money isn't used anymore but there still is a black market, and anything, or anyone, getting stranded in the city automatically becomes part of the black market and gets chased to be used as a currency.

A series filled with alien planets might be awesome.

>Show barely leaves Earth anymore
Now that's not true

>called the black market cause they sell the black-skinned aliens.

>Bill gets kidnapped

I want an episode where aliens who think themselves as gods are looking over the universe but one of them betrays all the others and decides to destroy all lifeforms after having witnessed that living beings never learn from their wars and mistakes and always repeat the cycle of violence. Could be a finale.

Moffat scoffs at people who say he's 'making it up as he goes along' but, of course, he knows exactly what his detractors mean and is just being contrary.
Mostly, people 'make it up in advance' in that they plan what they are going to write first and then later 'make up' the scenes for that story.
Moffat's arcs lack consistency. Hell, some of his ideas in one story lack consistency and so it understandably makes some people say 'he's making this up on the spot'.
He also regulary seeds ideas and then ignores them, contradicts them or sometimes he is forced to write covering lines to get around them.
Bidmead once called RTD a 'first draft writer' and not without evidence. Moffat has his own foibles but has the disturbing habit of sneering at anyone pointing them out in a reasonable fashion.

Oh this meme again. Very good.

Pyramids of Mars

I want an episode that deals about the multiple versions of a same event and the different timelines that are created after it. The Doctor must choose one timeline but none of them are actually ideal.

That's actually true.

This is a good rule to go by

Just so much stuff doesn't jive with me, like how did they contact Me while being lost, how and when did they get out of the locket dimension, why are the Kaen there, how are the Karn there, Moff just wanted to make a cool episode but did so while leaving every aspect of the episode unanswered, and I couldn't ignore it.

Plus I know Clala and Meme will find their way into the first 5 episode of S10

I said all lifeforms, not humans. Haven't seen the classics but wasn't Pyramid of Mars about Sutekh wanting to destroy Earth?

>off topic thread derailing politics posting
>Hmmmm, I wonder why I got warned

Sooty is looking good for his age. I wonder if Soo is still a hottie.

>What plot-line do you want to see in Series 10?
Any other time-lord aside from Doctor and Master. Ideally Susan.

Also having Nardole something to do and giving him more characterisation in later episodes. I like two people dynamic in the tardis. And having Bill and Nardole being from different times and not romantically involved at least could be interesting.

I just got warned for posting in support of Smith, when there are hundreds of Smith-related posts on here all the time. Either I am hated personally by the mod for some reason, or Cred Forums has just decided to back Capaldi. Either way, it's over. You'll have to Google it.

just make the new thread now why bother

>Even the mods hate Matt Smith

Having Bill and Nardole interact actually would be a great dynamic.

>Having Bill and Nardole interact actually would be a great dynamic.
In what way?

An episode where the TARDIS gets trapped on a planet where technology doesn't work and there's only one way to make it work again but it's in a temple and the people won't go anywhere near it because the religion says this will bring doom. Indeed, the planet's treasure is a very powerful weapon that Daleks, Cybermen and all the others want but they can't land. This means either the Doctor or the companion will have to stay behind to deactivate then reactivate the technology dome around the planet, so that someone pilots the TARDIS outside the planet.

Maybe I'm looking at his run through tinted lenses. Davies was campy, his stuff is by no means Shakespearean, but his writing was fun and at the very least there was variation in what he wrote. Doctor Who, in my opinion, isn't meant to be the time traveling soap opera that Moffat has made it into. Doctor Who under Davies was a fun space adventure every week, a new predicament the Doctor and his companion had to work their way out of. We got to see the type of person the Doctor was, his ethics, implications of his past, the nature of his relationship with his companions, but the show didn't revolve around that, these were simply a byproduct of the adventure. The Doctor and his companion would fix whatever was wrong, we would learn a bit more about the both of them, and them about each other, and they would be content to keep on flying through space doing the same until the plot culminated into something more dire (E.g., badwolf). With Moffat, the Doctor and Clara are coming to some great emotional revelation every single episode, and when their not they're exchange the same 'quirky' sort of banter that Moffat pads all of his characters with to distract from the fact that they're totally devoid of any depth. In this, the show is predictable. IMO Moffat is campier than Davies, but in a different sort of way- he forces every single dramatic cliche he can into every episode. I could go on, but meh.

Maybe. I remember watching that episode where Matt Smith fights that tattooed guy in the Old West and realizing how boring and predictable the show had become.

I mean I'm glad RTD Who helped you but some of these complaints are weak.

>>Zero character development
Not true.

>Same story over and over again
This is a legit problem but he got better about it after the Smith era.

>Story revolves around Clara, not the Doctor
Kind of like how series 1 and 2 revolved around Rose.

examples?

>>Show barely leaves Earth anymore
The RTD era is a lot more earthbound than the Moffat era and one of the most Earth-focused eras of Who in general. Series 1 didn't leave Earth at all, every episode was either on Earth or in Earth orbit.

A young 21st Century woman and a human from a futuristic human colony? They're gonna have to different perspectives, but they both seem friendly, so they might become chums. They aren't related, or married, so it'll be a new dynamic.

>Matt's version of Nardole is actually quite different this time. Last time he was sort of a comedy duffer. There's more layers to him. Even a little bit sinister at times which is really fascinating.

How is he going to be sinister? Was Moffat just joking?

Moffat said he'd be sinister at times. He's definitely a sleeper agent.

I loathed the Davies era and was pretty thrilled when Moffat took over but I have grown to loathe his era too.

That one is

FUCK OFF CATS

No. He's Missy's puppet. It's obvious, plus it'd legitimate his retardness. He's just playing a game or he's been literally brainwashed to a retard state by Missy.

Nah he would have fucked up everything. It was just because he was an asshole though, not the stuff you said.

amazing :)

Nah,

No. He's Missy's puppet. It's obvious, plus it'd legitimate his retardness. He's just playing a game or he's been literally brainwashed to a retard state by Missy.

The R word is offensive to mongoloids. Please can you not use it.

>yfw Nardole is The Rani

It's honestly been a while since I watched the show, I'd give you more legitimate complaints if I could be bothered. I'll have to force myself to catch up sometime.
>Was there even any gay people in Series 9, now that I think?
Really just talking about Vastra and Jenny, but the same can be said for most any characters with quirks. Clara, Riversong, and to a lesser degree, Amy, for example are all the same characters in my opinion, just in different skins, their characters are entirely based on their relationship with the Doctor.

reposted with new IP

CAUGHT

But men are typically attracted to women with long luscious hair, and choose mates with that feature, thus ensuring the luscious hair gene carries on, right?

I blame hats.

>Trump is only happening because of a subculture which began on Cred Forums

This is what Cred Forums actually believes

Nu thread NAOW

>(likely because most of our body heat is lost through the head - you could go skiing naked if you had a really good hat)

Jesus christ man.

The reason humans lose most of their body heat through their head is because the rest of the body is generally already covered up.

If you're wearing clothes and heading out, then most of your body heat will be lost by what ISN'T covered, like your head, which is why it's said as a reminder.

It has nothing to do with a naked human losing most of their body heat out the top of their fucking heads or something.

>yfw someone saved your picture and changed the filename

That's almost Planet of the Daleks

Or is it Death to the Daleks

Fuck I don't know

Haven't watched the show in a while, but I can recall a Dalek-centric episode last series or the one before that was essentially a paraphrasing of one from Tenant's era, going so far as to recreate a scene almost entirely. I guess the problem would be more appropriately named as doing things that have already been done in the series. Like in the episode I mentioned, they recycled the line "You (the Doctor) would make a good dalek"- the Doctor's hypocrisy has already been covered, I feel like Moffat isn't coming up with anything new.

2017 and we get a new showrunner, right?

he knows

>2017 and we get a new showrunner, right?
Yeah but I'm not holding out much hope.

Amy and Clara seem to come from the same kind of template, but over Series 8 Clara really develops and becomes a character in her own right who is fundamentally different from Amy

Compare how Amy leaves in The Angels Take Manhattan with how Clara leaves in Face The Raven. Different characters with different values and different relationships to the Doctor. Clara would never do what Amy did, and Amy wouldn't do what Clara did

>EBUL

The Valeyard did nothing wrong.

>typically

The Doctor was your 'Father figure', because you didn't have a Dad at the time. Tennant was mid 30s, young but still old enough to be a paternal role model.

Then, along came the Eleventh Doctor. The actor is 25, too young to be an idealistic father figure,

I want to believe.
Like I said, same characters, different skins. In my opinion, the ways in which they left are irrelevant because the buildup of that departure has become the main focus of the show, rather than it being a byproduct of the journey, which should be the focus. We know they're going to leave, we're constantly reminded of it, as each contemplates their relationship with the Doctor and their place at his side, the thing about making this the focus is that it removes any impact that a companion leaving/dying might have, because at this point it's become routine.

Probably true.

>>Was my favorite show, whenever I felt depressed or discouraged, I would remember what the Doctor said:
>>"Nothing is impossible"
>>But the Doctor knew what it was like
>>He was an outsider, and he knew what it was like to be alone
>>To have people leave you
>>To have to be the bad guy
>>To hurt
>>But he still loved to live
>>If he could, so could I.

Then...

>>TFW Moffat destroyed the show that got me through my childhood with his shitty writing

I was getting soft with your story and a bit emotive but you mentioned BASED Moffat so, kys

>THE PROMISE OF A SOLDJUH!

Fuck off user: this episode was broadcast Remembrance Sunday weekend here in the UK, 100 yrs since WW1. Was spot on perfect timing here.

It didn't make it any less shit.

Why do Doctor Who fans psychoanalyse others and themselves rather than just admit that the show became gash?

It was grotesque to see Doctor Who buy into that bollocks.

I can't answer that question without psychoanalysing others.

I wouldn't call it grotesque. Simply cheap and tacky.

kek

That's a tough one. Most women have hair. It's hard to envisage one without. But a truly beautiful face doesn't need a frame.