Since we have a worst ever thread, what is the BEST movie ever made?

Since we have a worst ever thread, what is the BEST movie ever made?

Hardmode: not citizen kane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgGcLuA-yxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that's already been determined, Batman V Superman.

Everyone will think im a faggot but i think stay was one of the best movies ive ever seen

TDKR

>inb4 /thread

Terminator 2

?

That's not how you write The Dark Knight Rises

Christian Bale > Ben Al Fleck

Clearly it is The Adventures of Milo and Otis.

All mediums of art is subjective, moron

They are, but movies are not. They contain inner working that speak to the conveying of said art medium. No one out there thinks paul blart mall cop cinematography is a cinematic masterpiece, moron.

Batman Forever.

hello dog

>mall cop
>not a masterpiece

Found the redditor

ITT: meme masters from reddit naming capeshit and other terrible films
mods just delete this already

>The Adventures of Milo and Otis

When the film was first released, several Australian animal rights organizations raised allegations of animal cruelty during filming and called for a boycott. The Sunday Mail reported at the time that Animal Liberation Queensland founder Jacqui Kent alleged the killing of more than 20 kittens during production and added that she was disturbed by reports from Europe which alleged other animals had been injured, as in one case where a producer allegedly had broken a cat's paw to make it appear unsteady on its feet. Other scenes that were the source of controversy were the scene of a kitten falling off a cliff and a scene of a pug fighting a bear. Kent said her organization had a number of complaints from people who had seen the film and were concerned that it could not have been made without cruelty.[7] The Tasmanian and Victorian branches of the RSPCA also alleged abuses.[8][9]

My chosen few

>Aussie cunts can't handle Jap bantz

harakiri

mid right, what's that?

mark puppalo

Problem Drive Rises

The Godfather = best ever

Citizen Kane = most important

Some french movie about a nigger sandnigger and jew in the ghetto. Watched it back in school. Its all right

middle right?

you must have a robust hat collection

and you're a raging pleb

La haine.
Might turn some off since its about project youths, but its not preachy about its subject.

A hat is nice but when you take it off your hair looks like shit

are they trying to cuck the blonde?

This is the best part of the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=qgGcLuA-yxU
>But really, deep down inside, we're all cats, right?"
>"Uh, no. Deep down inside, I'm a dog."

Most prolific slasher I've seen

There is no greatest movie ever made.

I will never trust pink cakes again

kys pls

Everytime there is cuckoldry going on you better believe it involves a blond

im just gonna name good ones that i dont see here

City of God
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction
A Clockwork Orange
Silence of the Lambs
Duel
Reservoir Dogs

im missing a lot

yeah pretty much. its pretty hot honestly

GHOST DOG
H
O
S
T
D
O
G

I know most people will disagree but for me, this is the best film ever made. Not because of the Nolan circle jerk or anything, I'm actually not usually a massive fan of his.

It's about humanity and what can happen when we're at our worst and at our best. Our nature to betray each other, and ruin everything we've built but also our drive and ability to accomplish amazing things. It's on an enormous epic canvas but it feels like such a personal, emotional story. It shows that through all our downfalls our ability to love one another is our greatest strength. The themes in it are universal and all encompassing and all fantastically presented. But it manages to have such a diverse tone, there are fun moments, tense, exciting, heartbreaking. On top of all this, the technical execution is flawless. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Other films have been about similar topics and themes but to me, this is the one that has the best execution.

i never understand why people talk shit about Gravity. it was good

fpbp

Literally probably Eyes Wide Shut if they didn't kill Kubrick so we could have seen his final cut.

Batman v Superman raised the bar several bars higher for modern film. Shame that most people won't realize it for years.

faggot

Amadeus. Extended cut is not necessary, but explain better somethings. And you get to see wolfie's wife tits

>not one, not two, not three, but 4 FUCKING ANIMES

Fuck yourself weaboo shit

>>>tumblr

Batman V Superman or La chambre blanche.

I only see one anime on that mosaic, retard.

Fuck off and finish school, underage.

>top middle, mid left, mid center, bottom right

its time for you to end it retard. please just make sure to pick a painful way to go out, that is the only way your parents will be happy

Not a single great film

The short story was much much better

The Godfather

2001:A Space Odyssey.

And last time I checked, Vertigo had surpassed Citizen Kane anyway.

I think fear and loathing is one of the best book to movie adaptations out there

It's only an anime if it's animated, you re-fucking-tard.

OFFICIAL PLACES TO CUM PIWER RANKINGS

1. Face
2. Mouth
>
>
9001. Creampie Pussy/Ass
>
>
>
>
90000002. Tits
>
>
>
900000000000003. Feet
>
>
>
90000000000000000004. Condom
>
>
>
>
90000000000000000000000005. Stomach

but anime is objectively better than western cinematography. does your comment mean you don

>feet that low

A-NI-ME animated durr

1. Ass
2. Pussy
3. butt cheeks
4. Mouth
5. Tits
6. Feet
>
>
>
>
>
100000000000000000000000. Face

are u actually this stupid? you think anything made in asia is Anime? those are all produced in different countries

Here, learn to use this instrument.
Like any other wind instrument, you put it in your mouth and then you pull the trigger.

>butt cheeks that high
>face that low

2.07/11

>feet not in top 3

That nervous/emotional tick she does when startled by the clanging glass is one of the hottest things I've ever seen on film

Such a vulnerable moment, its really hot when chicks are like that.

Got four.
Very, very poor form however, it's the kind of bait a beggar would choose. I wouldn't be proud of it.

na two of them were me i tried to samefag to counterbait but no dice

The other one was me with the gun, I'm the guy he replied to.