TAKE OUT THE ENTIRE FUCKIN' FAMILY?!

> TAKE OUT THE ENTIRE FUCKIN' FAMILY?!

>implying they're not a glorified crew

dimeo pissbaby detected

I agree in spirit, but I gotta council...

>let me tell you a couple of three things

was Philly the best character?

There aren't any scraps in his scrapbook.

I hope we get Season 7 with Walden, Patsy, Benny and Little Paulie running things.

why did they even cap this nigga?

Christ I'd sell my soul for a season 7, I miss Sopranos like I miss old relatives.

Also

>There's no scraps in my scrapbook, get it done.

Please kill yourselves

How did it get to this, retaliation, counter attacks...we're in a fuckin stagmire.

Cazzata Malanga!

TV really is that bad at the moment though that I would welcome it, only David Chase at the helm

This is legitamately the most overrated show of all time. Its so fucking boring except for a couple episodes here or there.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

YOUR SISTER'S CUNT

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((u)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

but its da gouldin age of teevee

What's your favorite show dude. The Sopranos isn't my favorite show, but I'm just asking what you think is better and not boring.

The Wire
Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Six Feet Under

Thats just 5 shows that are better than The Sopranos. There are a lot more.

Oh and Scream Queens and Gotham too. I also loooove Arrow, it's such a well written show.

>replying to my bait

kek

lmao

just realised the guy who turns around is david chase

Holy shit lmao

>Wanting to tarnish the greatest show ever with a current year season.
Then kill me now. Go on now, go into the ham, and take the carving knife and stab me, here, here, now, please! It would hurt me less than what you just said.

>Walden Belfiore

What the fuck kind of name is that for an Italian?

>replying to my bait again

babbies first day?

fuck off reddit

he actually says TAKE OUT AN ENTIRE FUCKIN FAMILY, dumbass finook gabagool ditsoon moulinyan.