DUDE DICKS LMAO: The Show

DUDE DICKS LMAO: The Show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ijyg42ssg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was there a lot of dick shots in the latst episode?

brb downloading

>DUDE DICKS LMAO
>Posts an image that has literally no dicks
Huh.

There literally hasn't been a single non-horse dick in the show. And the horse was a robot so it really shouldn't count.

There hasn't been one penis you cretin

There have actually.
In the cold storage scene at the end of ep 1.

The ending shot of the first episode had some dicks in it. When they showed all the naked androids.

do the robots have penises?

what if they malfunction and start raping the guests?

can robots get humans pregnant?

None of the hosts in cold storage had penises?

Yes

That probably will happen soon

No

What if the guests hurt other guests???

One of the robots got a little rapey with a guest but it was a female one.

This isn't Spartacus.

More like, dude William's friend is a real dick lmao. What a fucking faggot trying to ruin his buddies adventure for no reason at all. If I were William I'd beat the friend to death and pretend I thought he was one of the hosts.

Ash v Evik Dead 202

>No William, we will not go do this quest from this guy
>We are going to go have consensual sex with these whores on a brothel
>Something we could do in real life
>That wouldn't cost at least 40k a day either
What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Is this a sequel to the film or is it a reboot?

I'll watch it anyway but I want to know if I can watch the show first

It is a reboot.
It might be related, but they didn't state it is.

This show is terrible.

What a good contribution

What a glib facsimile.

Shit show deserves a shit contribution.

It's starting to look like it's both. They refer to another meltdown that took place 30 years ago (even though it should be 4) so it's kind of a sequel. But in episode 2 they introduced a sideplot that might be a flashback to that story--basically retelling the movie. It even starts the same way with two guys coming to visit, one who's all about it and the other is nervous.

>dicks

>not thandie's jiggly tits and huge suckable nipples

A daring synthesis

what will it say next. An insult perhaps?

>Just because they're robots doesn't matter
>the actors are still abused

DA FAQ

>reading something called "HelloGiggles"

Honestly, you were asking for it, you fucking faggot.

meant to say 40. they probably kept it at 30 so ed harris wouldn't be ridiculously old, but it shouldn't matter given the type of healthcare technology anthony hopkins talks about

>Kicking someone on the shins is a bad as raping someone
What the fuck.

It's so funny that the people carrying on the legacy of the Moral Majority are pink haired lesbians. Who would have thought that Pat Robertson and some asexual walking sidecut would have so much in common. What an absurd world.

>COME On. But also, like, I'm a fairly chill, low key person.

I don't think it's a flashback so much as a recurrence *with a difference*, which would reflect the cyclical nature of the world on a grand scale as it is in it's 'diurnal' rhythm. The show is drawing all kinds of parallels between the human characters and their androids, to show that they are not so alien to each other as we'd like to think; that humans, too, have their own 'algorithms' that they run through, developed through organic 'programming', and that large social movements and incidences tend to repeat themselves when the conditions are right.

Reposting here cause it seems to be turning into the new /wwg/ and I wanna talk about it.

What I wanna know is what the fuck is going on outside. It's heavily implied that the control center is deep inside the earth. We've seen a few very quick shots of something that looks like it might be outside, but could also be some kind of simulation. We also never see any natural light in the command center.

And it also makes me wonder about the nature of Westworld itself. Will walks down a hall and enters an already moving train. Is it a simulation? If so, why make hosts? If not, where is it? What's to stop people from sneaking in or hosts from leaving? Why are we never shown outside in the "real" world?

Also, I was under the impression that Will's whole story was in the past was a foregone conclusion. Doesn't the whole thing start with an older version of Main Character girl as a hostess on the train into the control center?

...Are these people not aware of the concept of fiction? How does this happen? How does someone achieve this level of disconnect from reality?

>can robots get humans pregnant?
Only one way to find out

So how does PvP work in Westworld, if it works at all? If one guest sides with the sherrif and one sides with the bandits, what's their interaction like?

Hopkins character interacting with child version of himself reflects Gods attempt to recreate himself in us. But he couldn't because he put constraints he doesn't have and knowing he is in full control makes him lonely and isolated.
The hierarchy as I see it is Hopkins id God, black guy is Michael and head of security is the Angel of Death.
The story creator he humiliated will become Lucifer in an attempt to seize control out of pride.

Yeah its pretty dumb that someone would go there just to fuck around in a brothel. Like you could pay a fraction of the price and fuck real women...

There have been far too few dicks on-screen to call it "dicks lmao: the show".

Maybe in this future, hyper-feminism mixed with extreme surveillance and government awareness rules the day and guys can only fuck if they're married or if they visit westworld.

I wonder this as well. Doesn't this take us back to the "how do the guns work" problem? And even if they don't work, what's to stop one guest from stabbing or raping another?

It's (kinda) explained by the Sizemore guy that women don't consider it cheating. Like, fucking the hosts is not a real affair. He says this on the balcony. So it (kinda sorta) makes sense that the first thing the guy would do is go have a fuck and then, presumably, go do other things.

I do agree that's a bit of a stretch, though.

more like DUDE SWEARING LMAO: The show.

If Westworld was a real thing all the robots would be shot all the time and it would just be a town of dead bodies everywhere. Believing that guys would actually go to a wild west theme park to "find themselves" spiritually is retarded.

>We also never see any natural light in the command center
Yes we do. In the first episode, two characters have a chat on the roof/top floor of the command center, overlooking Westworld.
>Is it a simulation?
No.
>If not, where is it?
Somewhere in the Southwest, given the geography.
>What's to stop people from sneaking in or hosts from leaving?
The park is fucking gigantic, and the entrances are hidden. The hosts don't leave because they have no desire to do so.

the true question is: how many BLACK dicks??

You idiot, That institution is a stimulation. They are all robots. Ford, the black science man, his girl friend, everyone is a robot. Someone else is running it, We'll see it later. The only human being is MiB (aka WIlliam 30 years ago).

Can you imagine working in that fucking basement with all the mashed up robots?

Some dickhead guests threw 20 whores under a train and we have 4 hours to put them back together again

Why do they think people give a shit about going through storylines? It would be like the end of episode 1, NPC goes on a speech and just gets shot halfway because why the fuck not.

West World is on a different planet

>And even if they don't work, what's to stop one guest from stabbing or raping another?

I'm going to assume the hosts all have security protocols that kick in if the guests try to harm eachother. Try to stab another guest, and every single NPC in the area is going to suplex your ass.

do you guys like the opening credits

Why did they make anatomically correct robots? I have no idea what this show is about.

>Yes we do. In the first episode, two characters have a chat on the roof/top floor of the command center, overlooking Westworld
>overlooking Westworld
My point exactly. The only outside we've seen is the park. Something feels odd about it that's all. I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea that I'm totally off base here.

I love the main theme song desu

So they can fuck people.

Ok, you've posted it three times. I get it.

Its on a different planet. Thats not earth

its a minute and 20 seconds too long

Imagine being a female guest and accidentally getting mistaken for a robot whore and getting shot/raped/mutilated for lulz

>Will walks down a hall and enters an already moving train
The train starts moving only after his friend enters.
You can also see a doors closing behind them.

>having a rule 1 override
oh wew

They do know that its supposed to take place in the 1800s right? Do you think that if they paid 40k a day to go to Westworld they'd try to start up a feminist brigade with the robots?

>Somewhere in the Southwest, given the geography.

Oh, is that where they keep all the robot snakes, now?

Shit's fake. It's all a facsimile. Not a virtual simulation, but a simulation all the same.

The following shot suggests they're in the front carriage of the train though.

As to suggest the physical set-up of Westworld is not like something in our real world.

You're talking about kids who grew up with iPads and the Internet 24/7.
They would kill themselves if someone stole their phone.

>The hosts in Westworld are played, obviously, by real people, so when they're abusing women in Westworld, the viewers are watching real women get abused
Does this person not know what acting is? When someone gets shot, it's a blood squib. When someone gets "hit" it's fight choreography and a camera trick. When Dolores was being "dragged" into the barn, there wasn't a real rape at the end of it, and she probably had padding under the costume so she wouldn't be hurt.

How is this person qualified to write about television if she doesn't even understand the concept of a television show?

I like, but do not love it.

>Go to westworld
>Promised I get to fuck 10s
>Have to fuck a 50 year old transgendered black woman

>real women
So, the actresses are being abused, or are the robots real women? There's a point here, but it's invalidated by an inherent contradiction.

>using "like" in written word that's not dialogue in a similar to colloquial speech

>can't depict rape because...?
Does it trigger people, or something? If they were tortured or dismembered, would that be preferable?

>COME ONE
>not mentioning that it's the current year
I mean, it's the current year.

>How is this person qualified to write about television
user.....
Almost no reviewer is qualified to write about the medium they cover. The companies hires freelancers with communication and liberal arts degrees. No respected journalist would take a position like that unless they are desperate.

..Am I the only person who plays RPGs and doesn't slaughter, steal, or try to rape every NPC?

>Doesn't this take us back to the "how do the guns work" problem?
in the movie, guns could only be fired on things with no body temperature (robots)

>And even if they don't work, what's to stop one guest from stabbing or raping another?
the illusions of not knowing who's who is the (flawed) security, but we can probably guess that guests are entered into the park (after what one can only imagine is extensive background and psych screening) a few at a time mixed in with robot interlopers and herded away from each other. they probabyy put people on trains in order like maybe a guy who just wants to fuck goes to saloon and maybe a guy who just wants to live out his cowboy fantasy gets herded away to the shootout part of the park. most of these intricacies will probably be hand waved for the sake of it being a tv show though.

Not the only one, I have strict rules.

Only kids

Following the rules IRL is no fun.

>being so afraid of dongs that even a split second of dick on screen triggers you
Nigger, I bet you're one of the people who thought Watchmen was bad because of Manhattan's big blue dick instead of it being a shitty adapted script with hammy scenes.

Also remember that there is only 1000-1200 robots in action at one time. There may very well be only a handful of guests at any time.

Anybody notice how the map got updated?
Maybe each episode is a reset, and they slightly change the layout of the park everytime.

>body temperature
While I think that's an elegant solution, wouldn't a robot standing in the desert sun be probably at about human temperature?

One of the things that gives credence to the Will=MiB theory is that it's almost certainly not happening at the same time. By that I mean even IF William is not in fact the MiB his scenes still happen at a different time than the rest of the show.
>Sheriff/Civil War recruiters : we know from the corporate scenes that repurposing hosts and implementing different storylines is a pretty lengthy process that has to be scheduled and doesn't just happen overnight
>Teddy who is shown to be a gentlemanly heroic type in the first episode has a scene where he goes to use the services of a hooker. Definitely way out of character so that means it happens at a different time when his program was different
>The different Westworld logo
With that out of the way, the importance put into showing Will specifically choosing a white hat seems a bit too much to be a coincidence. The way all of this pans out seems like your very typical character-arc, with Will being nice and polite even to robots at first (with his white hat) and then becoming the MiB who sorta acknowledges the hosts but not showing any respect towards them and even torturing them for his amusement. And now wearing a black hat obviously.
Although now that I think about it it all seems so obvious that it might just be a misdirection. Making us think that Will is the MiB only to reveal that it was something else entirely, and then we'll all go "Aaaaaaah of course!".

I suspect that the TV show will have some other rule - as the hosts will be warm enough due to the sexual uses.

ISAAC ASIMOV RULES ONLY WORK IN ISAAC ASIMOV STORIES

you cunt

>huge suckable nipples

this

>I don't like a thing, wahhhhh

Then don't watch it....

>in the movie, guns could only be fired on things with no body temperature (robots)
Clearly they changed the rules in the show. The guns are not limited in terms of who you can shoot at but the ammo seems to only hurt hosts.
Teddy shoots at MiB in ep1 but it has no effect whatsoever.

the robots might be built in a such a way to resist heat and while they may get hot on the outside they might be cool (enough) on the inside to still be well below body temp.

glad my 10 hours in paint is being reused.

I think one of the big shocks will be

black programmer is a robot

well, that's not very progressive of you user.

why did this cuck pay millions to visit the theme park if he didn't want to do anything?

and his cloths don't even fit considering how it was suppose to be tailor made by super sophisticated tech company.

>anyone in the staff being a robot
That would be extremely stupid and predictable, they're not gonna do that.

>teddy is basically Wojak: the character

>Go to westworld
>All dead bodies everywhere
>GOD DAMMIT U GUYS STOP RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE

Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

It's clearly not progressive of them not respect my sexual preferences that don't make me a monster, no matter what any bigot says.

He hasn't found himself yet.

Sooo MiB is not a robot?

peer pressure still exists in westworldworld

Anyone who thinks the twist is gonna be "X is a robot OMG OMG" is a fucking moron. This show is not for plebs.

Are you keeping track of how many times he's died?

...really made me think...

Who is pepe?

Well here a question.

What is the programmer deal with his special sessions with blonde robot...

Nope, I think he just a man who found himself in the park.

If I were William I would've said "fuck you" to my friend gone off to get me some Injun gold and a 10/10 squaw.

No.

MiB obviously

She's and 'father' have been behaving outside their programming, and he's trying to understand why.

Were you texting someone during the show?

clearly not. bullets dont harm him and he also mentioned something about coming to the park for 30 years

no he's the show's locke. he's looking for the next level of the game.

He's interested in seeing how far their AI is going. Kinda like Ford really, that's why he's having conversations with her that he shouldn't be having.
I think Bernard and Ford kinda want the same thing but they don't try to get it in the same way.

He seems to have a fascination with the Hosts. He's a designer, so he has fantastic attention to detail. He sees something in Dolores, maybe it's real consciousness or something, idk. But he knows she's unique, and he has to keep it a secret, because the company is obsessed with keeping thing on script. A Host that can feel and think for itself can go off-script. Maybe even hurt a guest...

If he thought she was working outside her programming he would of deactivated her.

>implying not every scifi writer works with Asimov's shit in their minds

Yeah I wish people would stop with that shit. He clearly talks about "coming back for 30 years" and "paying too much money for you (Dolores) to make it easy for me".
What would be the point in having that guy being very specific about not being a robot only to reveal at the end that he actually was one?

Westworld, man. Your cgi... STINKS.

You know that quest would have sucked. It's probably scripted to be PG and boring as fuck, it's just beta ball-rubbing. Will's friend has the right idea, he's all about letting the Id out to play.

This....

This pretty much

Mfw my thread blows up and I find out about it after I go out to eat

he already thinks that but he hand waved it as being a side effect of ford's introduction of his reveries. he's trying to understand just how far the changes go but keeping it to himself and so far dolores is the most affected.

ayy lmao

I have a feeling towards the end of the show his naivete regarding the danger the Host's pose will get him killed in a grisly manner by a Host. Poor dude, he's fucked.

congrats dickhead

Dolores is the original

Isn't this kind of the Futureworld idea? And that was universally panned movie.

It's a stupid idea, hurrr, grandma is a robot, the dog is a robot... maybe YOU are a robot! this is the pleb twist the Dexter writers would have gone with. Westworld is kino. There's a lot more at play here, no secret robot hijinks.

10/10 my ass.

The man in black gets shot by hosts but he doesn't bleed.

No. That's retarded. It's a good thing you're not involved in writing the show because it'd be fucking terrible.

She is a flawless 43yr old real woman.
I'd MARRY THE SHIT OUT OF HER.

>Will walks down a hall and enters an already moving train.

No, he didn't. It didn't start movement until his friend came in (after getting a piece from his female and male hosts, apparently, because of him having to take care of his fly - which isn't technically accurate since clothes in that time period didn't have zippers).

>Is it a simulation?
No.

>If so, why make hosts?
Because the guests/humans need something to relate to or else what's the point of having the whole experience in the first place?

>If not, where is it?
It's in the southwestern US someplace, with aspects of Arizona and Utah.

>What's to stop people from sneaking in or hosts from leaving?
Hosts are not human therefore they can be programmed with limitations and not be "consciously" aware of them but they kick into action at certain points, say the boundaries of the park, and so on. They don't know they're not real by and large and they live out their programmed destinies without caring about "the big bad world out there..."

>Why are we never shown outside in the "real" world?
Because the show is about Westworld, you moron.

Seriously, pay attention.

Your thread became the westworld general. Congrats

Thanks bud :)

Don't you want the State Farm hooker, user

youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ijyg42ssg

I wonder if the robots are experiencing pain, or at least the fear and terror of being damaged while someone fucks with them?

The oldest in service, not the first.

Would you?

Lots and lots of rapes went in there...

>
You people are idiots. Ford is a robot. The kid he met is himself. MiB is his brother who wants to get of of WestWorld. It will end up at being LOST. And Jew Jew Abraham sucks.

It's a fucking island. The official HBO map shows the map with the word "Sea" on the out skirts.
Furthermore, the guest terms and agreements that HBO released mentions being shipped back to the mainland if they actually break any real laws.

not initially, but that seems what the show is building towards; the infected robots like maeve and dolores are 'remembering' and ones like abernathy seeing a photograph of something outside of his own totally warps his 'mind'

I have a real one at home

Kill yourself.

But Teddy gets fucking shot a dozen times and a guy gets his throat slit and is slowly bled out before being scalped, that's just peachy!

sure, why not? you dumb, smug faggot

Oh fuck I hadn't even noticed but you're right.
See

Of course

She's like... either the plainest pretty girl or the prettiest plain girl. Not ugly, at all, but not interesting either.

I mean, of course I would, but the fact that I never will doesn't haunt my dreams.

I'm not wrong. You are telling me to kms, because I figured everything out that early. Screenshot this. read it again 5 years later, moron.

>Le robot gains sentience meme

Unless they are programmed and created for self-preservation they will never "revolt"

Half of the shit you posted has been posted a million times on Reddit but it's retarded as fuck and wrong.
>hurr durr staff members are robots
No that's wrong simply because it would be retardedly predictable and poor writing. Nolan himself said in an interview they won't go that road because it's dumb.
>hurr durr the boy is a robot modelled after Ford's son
Maybe but that's just a wild guess based on nothing and it wouldn't be very relevant anyway.

The only theory that has any credibility so far is William=MiB. Anything else is just conjecture based on nothing.

>Unless they are programmed and created for self-preservation they will never "revolt"
Oh wow,it's almost like your posting without ever watching the show. But I'm sure you wouldn't do something that stupid.

He is so ugly.

>x is a robot!
>time travel!

this why hbo needs to adopt streaming fully and put the whole season up. giving people a week to theorycraft and drill holes into the show is what ruined lost.

how much you want to bet it gets so bad that starting in season 2 they do 'the new man in charge' webisode every week to try to explain shit.

>Unless they are programmed

ford has already seen to altering their programming in such a way that will result in season finale disaster.

Since it's America, do they give male robots a foreskin? Was being cut even a thing back then?

>.giving people a week to theorycraft and drill holes into the show is what ruined lost.
I think the fact that they clearly didn't know what they were doing was a bigger problem. What fans speculate after watching the show doesn't actually hurt its quality.

I keep seeing people say this is gonna go on for like fuckin 6 seasons, is there any source to this?

I'm kinda hoping it's 1 and done, but realistically I know it's at least 2.

That's the point of it you thick fuck.
The "reveries" implemented by Ford are explicitly made to allow the hosts to tap into "erased" memories that weren't overwritten yet to let them create new gestures and mimicks and stuff.
The whole point of it is that apparently the reveries are bugged and the hosts become increasingly able to remember their past lives and the tortures they suffered and the hand of the guests, which might lead to anudda shoah.

> Bernard
Black hat

> Ford
White hat

B R A V O N O L A N

Yep, heck, not only the host who greets the guy I found hotter, but the bandit girl was hotter.

But she has a very cute girl next door look to her.

>giving people a week to theorycraft and drill holes into the show is what ruined lost.

No, having no plan and shitty writing from the get go is what ruined Lost.

>Implying I'm gonna pay thousands to see droopy dog cocks.

5 seasons.

oh shit, is it really her?

>bernard
>dark clothes, dark hair

>ford
>white shirts, white hair

it rhythms

Hype and speculation makes money

IIRC circumcision wasn't as popular back then

sauce?

>I keep seeing people say this is gonna go on for like fuckin 6 seasons

hbo has made it no secret they need a successor to game of thrones for a sunday night tent pole show and this is it. they have literally nothing else in development that qualifies so you can expect this show to last at least 6 years if it takes off.

This show could be kino. Might rewatch the first two episodes tonight.

>mfw I have a desperate need to fuck the big-nosed crackwhore. What's wrong with me?

Yes, was more common back then due to sanitation.

HOW DO THE NIGS WORK?

Honestly, what are the schools even teaching these days?

it's not about historical accuracy its what the guest wants. if a guest pays enough they would probably make a cowboy horsecock dickgirl

She approachable. which might be perfect for playing a whore in sweetwater.

shes very sexual user. i understand i kind of want to beat that pussy up even though the blondes in this show are fucking 10/10s

if i went to westworld i would be way to distracted with fucking robots to get anything done

>No, having no plan and shitty writing from the get go is what ruined Lost.
Well, that and everyone having their own head canon.

six seasons and a movie lol

>There are people in this thread who don't want this...

worst taste lol

Aryan waifu

Only because headcanon was the only canon.

Would rather have that "2" on the train

>There are people lusting after this basic white bitch

Which episode does she look like this?

i'll pass. i like redheads.

The next one.

Norge Aryan Waifu's are the best.

Nigger detected.

>all the clothes are perfectly sized just for you
>jacket and pants too big
>vest too tight
>holster loose

bravo westworld

Where can I watch this?
I don't have HBO and I'm too poor to afford it

I'm guessing "the maze" is actually an underground network of tunnels leading to the Westworld main HQ. Or something like that.

I think MiB has been there for so long he finally lost it and now considers Westworld employees and its infrastructure as the "next level of the game". Kind of makes sense, seeing he knows everybody and everything.

>what is rarbg

All you poor breeders not being able to appreciate the best waifu in the whole damn show.

broadcasthe.net

first epsiode is free on HBO website.

Future epsiodes are at the usual places you would find stuff like this.

but she's a nu-aryan

To add, the episode handles the subject of boredom with Ford. At the same time we were shown the MiB on his hunt for the maze. Maybe the MiB got bored of Westworld and is now in fact searching for the main HQ? As the next level of the game.

delet

Probably not, what would be the fucking point?
The maze is clearly a big deal, it would be utterly retarded if Man In Black reaches the end of the tunnel and finds himself face to face with Bernard and Ford going "Congratulations sir, you won a lifetime free membership to Westworld!"

6 am

Here's the answer to your question:

> The Man in Black (aka TMiB) is Peter Martin, the only survivor from the massacre at the original incarnation of the Delos parks, specifically Westworld (although he does travail over Medievalworld and Romanworld in his attempts to escape from the original Man in Black)
>he's not a host, he's a guest, an actual human, seeking revenge on what happened to him - because of what happened Delos basically gave him a "free pass" for the rest of his life as compensation for his troubles hence him having such free reign and "That gentleman gets whatever he wants."
>he considers himself in his present incarnation as "having been born there" meaning his entire reality changed and he was "created" as TMiB at that time because of what happened 30 years ago in the parks
>he's spent his entire fortune and his actual real life on the quest to destroy everything Delos created and continues to push
>the "maze" is nothing more than the park infrastructure itself which the hosts don't have direct access to - if you've seen the original movie then you'd understand what the maze is (the entire infrastructure of all the tubes and tunnels that run under the park connecting everything together
>Ford is working towards making the hosts fully sentient, his comments about how humanity has reached a point where there's nothing really left (because he/they created a new reality with Westworld entirely and even gave it life) so now he begins the last chapter of his creations by giving them actual sentience with the reveries update
>HBO signed on for 5 seasons of this show so, it won't end anytime soon

And yes, none of this is real.

What else could the maze be? So far the show is pretty grounded in reality. I don't suspect any LOST shenanigans with like secret places hidden on this special island yadda yadda. You know where i'm going with this.

I just thought that after all those years in Westworld the MiB went nuts and rationalized for himself that everything in Westworld is fair game

What if another guest cums inside a prostitute before you use it?

>William is MiB

literally what

I'm pretty sure dude took my theory from another thread but I don't care.

My theory was that Ford included the Maze as a test for the hosts. If they find and complete the Maze, then it's proof to Ford that they've become sentient. i.e. It'd be impossible for a host to do without having become sentient.

>nu-aryan
?

All William scenes are theorized to happen in the time 30 years earlier that they keep mentioning.

Then you get the same sloppy seconds of cuckdom you'd get in real life

douche

>5 seasons
Jesus christ.
That means the robot outbreak won't happen till the end huh?

(((aryan)))

MORE IMPORTANTLY

HOW DO I INTO A CYBORG QT GF

>what else could the maze be?
We don't know and we're two fucking episodes in, it could literally be anything.
But a likely theory is that it's part of Ford's goal to create real AI, so the maze would actually be intended for the hosts and not for the guests. Maybe a sort of final test that'd decide whether a host can leave WW, something to that effect.

Fuck off cunt I'm the one who posted this in the last thread.

KYS. This is wrong before you get past the first paragraph.

>hurr screenshot this guise

God damn it...

There is so much foreshadowing for it that everyone can see it coming and William NOT being MiB will be the twist
>I was born 30 years ago here
>Logan tells William WW is where you discover who you are and it happens to be William first trip here
>He meet Deloroes the same way MiB meets Deloroes in Ep1
>Ford speech about who they could be constantly shows William foreshadowing a change
>William has a white hate, MiB black etc

See

I'm not that user but I came here to also ask this, I use extrat for shows. But all the ones on there are like garbage grainy quality, it seems like its always this way. How are you supposed to find y'know actual hd shit?

No you didn't, faggot. You know it was me. You even stole my wording in that MiB has been there so long he finally lost it and now considers Westworld to be a game.

Don't be such a faggot.

>Ingrid Bolso
>Not Aryan

Yea, sure

yeah free shit is lower quality, especially free pirated shit.

the best way to watch the show is a VPN and torrents.

I'm not the guy you replied to here. But I'm still the guy who posted that other thing first, kys.

find soneone with hbogo/now and borrow thier password or download hd rips from torrent/ddl sites

user, please stop roleplaying as if you're an intelligent Cred Forums theory maker. This isn't Westworld...

>trying to derail the argument because you got caught red handed taking credit for something you didn't think up yourself.

the retarded theory that the will scenes are thirty years before the contemporary scenes. the minute they show MiB and Will in a scene together this will get BTFO. Why do people have so many lame theories about this show.

If they are the same time why are the logos not the same?
as seen

>William NOT being MiB will be the twist

Thats what I'm thinking. Literally 2 eps in and everyone is riding the alternate timelines theory hype train like it's fact.

No way the writers would do that....I hope.

Yeah exactly this. It all fits too well and the foreshadowing is too obvious for it to be real.

lel actually i'm the guy that said mib lost it, and i finished watching the episode half an hour ago, came here to the first thread i could find and posted it

sorry we think alike bud

why not both?

Uh yeah I was saying extratorrent, all the torrents on there are garbage quality.
I guess I'll try rarbg but I'm not expecting much different.

its not fucking alternate timelines, WTF.

People are just saying they are on the same timeline, just that we are seeing parts from 30 years ago from the last big fuckup, and seeing the new fuckup happen.

>alternate timelines theory
That's not what the theory is. It's just that those scenes re flashbacks without telling us explicitly.

What a sad world you live in? Going on the internet and telling lies to strangers? A sad, sad little world...

if this turns into wild west version flash of forward im dropping this shit hard. but like you guys say it seems to obvious.

Dude what

isn't that the fucking old movie logo?? it's not a soft reboot or something, if that's everyone's thought process here. unless it is.

maybe i should watch the movie.

Alternative timelines is a perfect way to encompass a twist given how westworld works. Host don't age and every time deloroes wakes up, it is a new cycle. So while we assume the stories are told linearly, they actually happen in cycles with plenty that is left out all the time. Just happens that so far we assume the cycles are linear.

Why can't it be obvious? Does every setup have to be a tweest? Can't we just enjoy the fact that we now already know William is MiB, and look forward to what it is that happened to mold him from good guy to bad guy?

Your expectations are wrong then, rarbg has 1080p rips in excellent quality.

Does it make me fucking retarded to not have noticed the possible Will=MiB? I was thinking of other possibilities with MiB being there to ruin West World so another cooperation could take control or do their version of it with all the tension between people and companies and "when you lose control, I take control then" bullshit. As well as Ford and the creator of the Park having alternative motives.

I still feel fucking dumb though. Is there anyway to see these deeper story plots; to learn to spot them for future TV series?

Don't pay attention to the timelines shit, apparently everyone became retarded at the same time and forgot the meaning of that word. They actually mean different time frames, not parallel universes.

good guess desu

That little girl must have known she's a robot

Those are both from the show.

>Does it make me fucking retarded to not have noticed the possible Will=MiB?

no its just means you probably haven't seen lost which also beats you death with symbolism. this show is made by jj abrams' bad robot company too so everyone automatically applies lost plot devices of flashbacks/forwards and telling the story in the past.

So you're "invincible" to guns, so there's no risk at all of you starting a shootout or just plain massacring everyone. I get that guests shouldn't actually get hurt, but I feel like it would take a lot of the thrill out of getting into a duel, or shootout, or any sort of gunplay when you can just walk up to anyone, Terminator-style, with bullets bouncing off of you and tear off their head.

I don't know if it's meant to be from the movie but both variants of the logo appear in the show, which make it pretty much certain that not all of the show happens during the same time period.

Yup I am entirely retarded, how I put up with those crappy torrents for so long when these great quality ones existed is a marvel.
Thanks a bunch Anons.

No because Will = MiB is Damon Lindelof-tier twist. Look, there's a mystery, like a game within the park, that MiB is pursuing. Other guests like Will may wind up being part of it. Or they're just character studies that will get butchered when the Hosts go bonkers. They're not the same person however. It's painfully obvious, as if it wasn't by episode two, when WIll runs into Dolores who is exactly the same as she is when she runs into MiB... they've already shown us a 30 year old Host, without retrofits. She would have looked like that in the early park days. She's newer because they keep retrofitting her.

Ah, I see, I never watched Lost.

Fuck off, there is literally no indication that there is any time travel involved in this or "parallel timelines"

Do the robots smell like real humans beings ? This is very important

Top logo is the one we normally see.

When the two guys show up to see west world, the bottom logo is seen. Which is one of the core facts on why people are thinking that some of the show is a non-declared flashback.

i fully subscribe to this theory as its not too boring but not mindblowing either
i can already feel the reveal being end of season 1 and the rest lukewarm filler and side characters

This really. We've seen two episodes and it's not enough concrete world-building to dispel this myth. I'm going to feel so vindicated when the next episode comes out. Will = MiB is dead on arrival.

We don't "know" shit.

People are basing assumptions on shit that happens to fucking everyone.

Let's surmise a few of the routines that the bots have with literally everyone:

Tall guy bumping into Teddy/William
Sheriff telling Teddy/Fatty with wife about bounty/bandit in hills
Black hooker telling her story about dreaming to a bunch of guests
And she's part of it. She drops the can for Teddy, MiB AND William. It's just part of her loop. It's not special. MiB only grabs the can to show that he's familiar with each and every loop. William and Teddy do it out of goodwill. Same as when William bumps into the guy from the train, as Teddy did. Teddy tried to kill MiB but failed. There's a chance William will go up against MiB and duke it out - not that they're the same person. That's fucking stupid.

>main female is apparently the oldest robot on the park
>said to have many different roles/story lines in the past
>30 years ago she's on the exact same story line as she is in the current time

stop trying to make this lost 2.0

You're wrong here. Dolores is explicitly said to be one of the oldest hosts in the park, so she could very well have been there 30 years ago looking just as she does in the present.

There is no time travel retard. It is one timeline told in segmented parts

there was horse cock in like the first 10 minutes

we don't know the ins and outs yet. you could probably start shooting the place up but you would probably be kicked out for griefing in the noob zone and disrupting other guests' narratives. it seems more likely guests either sign up wit some rules and are allowed to find shit on their own or sign up for a package where they can play a narrative that let's them go on a self contained rampage

The man in black is a younger version of Anthony Hopkins's character that he himself created, made it wonder around Westworld to reach "the maze" (enlightenment) on it's own to reach full consciousness so he could "live forever" in his greatest master piece.

That's why he's VIP and he's also been coded so that cannot be shot.

The show literally beats symbolism over your fucking face. None of the will and MiB parallels are a coincidence

Dude, in the first episode Ford unboxes an early Host, he's "one of the first we built" according to him. It's obviously artificial, of high quality compared to Disney's animatronics but still flawed. Dolores is as realistic and convincing as the newer Hosts they populate the park with. Which implies she's been modified and repaired a great deal over the last few decades, bringing her appearance up to the level of other Hosts. I bet 30 years ago she was about as convincing as the Old Bill host.

It's sort of a Ship of Thebes situation: if you replace all the constitutent parts, is the result the original thing?

They mention other robots having had various roles and stories, but not her. If anything, she's supposedly "special". Maybe one of the few robots who always kept the same role.

Then stop throwing the word "timeline" around.

Westworld is portrayed hedonist's paradise. You just know that squaw pussy is part of the deal.

It's doesn't, you just have Lindelof oneitis. The pleb tears will fall like rain.

No

I believe the MiB is going to the maze to turn off the safeties. I think he's fanatical about WestWorld, but doesn't like the fact that there's no threat.
In the first ep he mentions winners and losers before he shoots teddy.
In one of the trailers he says, to someone off screen, "I am here to free you"

I'm just guessing, but thats what I'm thinking.

It's not just for hedonists. We hear a guy on the train talk about bringing his family, and we see the black family tale to Dolores by the river. There are PG rated parts of the park, and more adult areas. I bet there's a guide and shit just like in Disneyland. At California Adventure the map lists which food joints serve beer, shit like that.

Dolores is not stated she the oldest made, just that she the oldest still in operation. The black guy been with the park for decades (at least 30) and Bill was long retired before he showed up.

>not going American Psycho on every fuckable female
What is the actual point of Westworld? Is there no Las Vegas in the future? Does Westworld have a monopoly on fuckable robots??
>casual tier gunplay
>guests can only win all the time
No

Yeah but it's all conjecture, we don't know the park's history, we know that 30 years ago the park was already running but not for how long. Maybe the convincing androids already existed back then and the shittier ones were even older.

>Does Westworld have a monopoly on fuckable robots
implied that they do.

Theoretically you could rape the squaw, nothing is stopping you from being an absolute dick. But they probably make efforts to keep the extreme behavior as far from town as possible. The killing and fucking is accepted though, because as far as the guests and Control Center folks are concerned, none of the Hosts are real. They're synthetic humans, with some sort of programmable brain.

He also says to Dolores "I'm not paying that much money for you to make it easy for me. I want you to fight back".
That's not stupid actually, maybe he's that one guy who wants to turn on friendly fire even if it ruins the fun for everyone else.

THEY ARE ANDROIDS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I love this show, why can't I love this thread. /wwg/ is even worse than /got/.

Old Bill is the second host ever built, according to Ford telling Bernard that right there in front of Old Bill in the cold storage.

Dolores is presumed to be the first host ever built, refit over the years, because Sizemore states she's the oldest - not one of the oldest but THE OLDEST host in the park.

There are other trailers for Westworld on YouTube (on the HBO channel there) that show a lot of other quick flashes of stuff we haven't seen yet including one scene where William and TMiB are together at the same time and a lot of other things.

Also, we see robotic endoskeletons in use in those trailers but in the actual show we're led to believe that all the hosts are of a similar construction yet during the opening sequence of the show we're also shown instances of what appears to be 3D printing of them start to almost finished product. Picture relevant.

There's also a line of dialogue from TMiB:

>"No choice you have ever made is real. You have always been a prisoner. What if I told you... I'm here to set you free?"

>william falls in love with dolores
>gets mad she forgets him every re-roll
>probably sees some other guest fucking her and she dosen't recognize him
>trying to find the maze to 'free her' so they can be together
screenshot this :^)

it seems implied they have a monopoly on lifelike robots in general. if there is fuckable robots in general what's to stop the average guy who just wants a cum dumpster from buying one (or two, or three) for his home and skipping the park and role playing alltogether. there seems to be a large sense that what they offer is very proprietary and not available anywhere else.

Next you are going to tell me the god and Satan symbolism is good writing and not lost tier.

>when you go to westworld and theres a malfunction and you get raped by a female robot

Yes, the oldest IN THE PARK, numbskull. She's not the oldest ever built, the oldest still IN THE FUCKING PARK. All the older models are in the freezing unit where Old Bill is also kept.

I would like to tell that womyn half my daily thoughts.
>we have such delights to show you

Gonna need a screenshot of Will and MiB in the same place at the same time friend.

>Dolores is presumed to be the first host ever built, refit over the years, because Sizemore states she's the oldest - not one of the oldest but THE OLDEST host in the park.
No.

She the oldest still in service. Not the oldest built.

That a huge difference.

DOH, picture not added, dammit.

>THE OLDEST host in the park.
>OLDEST
>in the park

Exactly what part of that didn't you get? She's not in cold storage, she's functional, she's in the park - nothing I said was incorrect.

You said she's the first host ever built. That's not the same as being the oldest host still in operation.
That'd be the same as saying the oldest person alive is the oldest person who ever lived.

Oldest in the park - not the oldest in cold storage.

The USS Enterprise(CVN 65) is the oldest aircraft carrier in service in US service. It is not the oldest Aircraft carrier built.

Synthetic humans. Androids implies they have non-organic structure. It appears to be 3D-printed collagen, complete with organs and a brain of some sort (i would lol if they called it positronic). it's synthetic life, divorced from feelings and thought. they are human in stuff, but designed and strictly controlled with a limited set of functions within a program. how much of their behavior is genuine, and how much is deliberate human mimicry for the point of entertainment, is hard to say at this point.

Ok, I did not consider this, it could be they had synthetics then. now that i think about it dolores's father was also quite old, at least ten or more according to bernard.

I wonder if the seemingly abandoned structures in the subterranean level were early parts of the park that were converted to storage or abandoned. or maybe it was the original entrance to the park.

There's no legitimate reason for Ford to have stated that Old Bill was the 2nd host ever built unless it has a correlation with the statement about Dolores being the oldest host in the park.

You might not decide they're relevant but I assure you, they very much are.

spoilers: he dies

And then there's this...

the storage is part of the park, ostensibly. he doesn't say the oldest operating host in the park. he just says oldest, full stop.

these people need to be forcibly exposed to real rape until they no longer care about these things

I get the weird impression the kid was in fact a Host copy of himself he dropped in the simulation to talk out his thoughts with. Maybe the brother the boy was referring to was Ford's brother, maybe that brother died in childhood. Maybe he's the Man in Black. Who knows?

What did seem pretty obvious is that from the way the curious kid just shuts up and walks off when told to, he's most likely not real, just like the snake.

Also interesting to note that there are almost no child Hosts in the park. The only other one we've seen was in an area guests weren't expected to find and that girl existed purely to pass on a clue about the maze. It's a broken reality in that regard, a little like the Elder Scrolls games. Maybe that was what the Man in Black meant when he said you learn to see the cracks eventually.

Yeah we know that Dolores' father was at least ten years old and that he played "the professor" before that.

Fucking worthless cunts need to be sodomized with knives.

>"Is that any way to treat an old friend? I've been coming here for thirty years, and you still don't remember me, do you? After all we've been through... They gave you a little more pluck, Dolores. Absolutely charming."

What did he mean by this?

looks more like a prosthetic hand then a robot person

Now that child droids are confirmed, do you think they design them with genitals?

>le clunky exposition man

>sick fucking pedo scum

I mean, seriously?

Yes user. They have synthetically designed and built but fully-functional, juvenile sex organs. I doubt they have any programming to enjoy the rape you would inflict on them.

lol very interested to see if the show tackles this question at all

They probably don't have the balls (so to speak).

Yeah

I'm sure they'll totally put it on screen too

I hope this actually happens, and a furious old Ed Harris keeps impotently trying to shoot them.

I am still not buying she was the first created, just the oldest still in service unless there is more stuff to prove that. The cold storage units are not part of the park.

It's probably one of the older hosts, the ones that are obviously metal and plastic.

aren't the original movie ones basically robots? this new synthetic human model is what the modern hosts are made of. perhaps the "critical failure" was the movie robots.

the name of the fucking episode is The Original. She is definitely the first Host, extensively retrofit over the years as part of an experiment, or perhaps as a labor of love.

They have a working mouth.

I'm not a pedo myself, but I'm interested to know if there's a special gold pack that guest can get to interact with children.
So far the only people that we've seen with childs are Ford and MIB.

>talks about a greater meaning and how everything is happening for a reason
>literally told the maze wasn't for him

william confirmed jack?

>there are people who wouldn't unironically rape and kill left

they're literally just robots

I think you're right. It's such a toxic subject I don't think they'd even consider it, even though it actually raises philosophical questions even more interesting than the ones raised by the murder of the hosts.

If in fact the scenes with William take place 30 years earlier, then those parts are a remake of the original movie, as William and Logan are stand ins for Peter and John.

William is the only survivor of the park.

What is this show? I only vaguely remember the movie and that might as well be a completely different thing at this point.

In the second episode they imply that they stop or at least slow down the guests that try to massacre everything. Not to mention the do psych evaluations on the guests before letting them enter

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

the best, shit, the ONLY kino sci-fi there is

it's gonna be great!

considering they aren't real children, would rape be looked down upon? considering you can do anything in westworld with no consequences it would be a pedos dream

There are 2000+ hosts active at any one time and like 1400 guests.

Modern America wouldn't touch this shit with a ten-foot pole. 20 years ago though they might have addressed it. I bet they kept all the degenerates in Roman World. Westworld is a family joint, come on.

Sounds like you're genuinely in love with this fuckin thing

source on number of guests?

where do you faggots get these numbers. bernard says they updated 10% and sizemore responds with "two dozen" which would imply about 240 active hosts. they probably have many times that number in storage.

Stop posting this faggot's ugly face.

Confirmed

>2000 hosts, 1400 guests
then where the fuck is everyone? are there 10 towns spread around the world?

No he says 200 hosts involved in over a dozen storylines.

!!! DELETE IT !!!

Either she's the first ever Host ever or she's the first of the 3d-printed synthetic humans, either way she's the oldest of the line of hosts that are used in the park. it's possible Old Bill in storage is even older, and of a more primitive design. Or it's possible Dolores and Old Bill were designed contemporaneously, which implies she's been changed a lot in her lifetime. she's been passable and in the role of Dolores for at least 30 years, we know this from the MiB. How old she really is will be revealed as they divulge more pop history.

i have the biggest boner for lore, this show is gonna make me nut.

We don't allow test-tube gub-gub snailmen on our board. You need to leave.

LOLOL

if visiting westworld for 30 years will change my jawline like that, sign me up

Oh no! Someone likes a thing you don't like. Time to sperg out and act like a bitch.

fuck me you are right. goddamn there are a lot of hosts in the park.

>Shows constantly slaps you with symbolism
>Anthony is God. Bernad is Satan
>People pretend the Will = MiB symbolism are coincidences

Maybe it's because of my age (22), but how in the "Westworld" universe is Westworld the most popular "world" for tourists? Wouldn't Futureworld be the most popular world? Spaceships, space babes, and future tech and weapons beats cowboys, no indoor plumbing, Indians, horses, and saloons. You still get to fuck and kill anything you want and there's guns in both. So why would Westworld be more popular than Futureworld?

If you eat host pussy, does it taste like real pussy, or is it better? is it like a jolly rancher?

Another point to showing two timeframes. (NOT timelines)

We do not see the black woman as madam, you see the big nose and tits girl. The security guy mentions that big nose and tits girl was the madam before when they where going to decommission the black woman.

In episode one, here's the dialogue:

Theresa asks how many hosts have been updated.

Bernard says about 10% of the population.

Theresa says pull the updated hosts.

Sizemore has a hissy fit and says that would be about 200 hosts spread across a dozen active storylines.

Theresa and the whiner go back and forth, Bernard notes Theresa's particular brow traits, then she tells him no he can't record it.

Then she says there are 1400 guests in the park.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION YOU MORONS

...I'd imagine Futureworld is basically regular world for them, user.

>why would Westworld be more popular than Futureworld?

has that been said on the show? where are you getting this?

the rest of the world probably looks a lot different. if westworld is an artificially-created landmass then there's no reason to assume the world looks at all natural anymore. maybe westworld is a natural-looking oasis in a world where everything is built-up and futuristic already.

we yearn for the future, but in the future they yearn for the past.

MAKE A NEW THREAD YOU FUCKS, LEARN HOW THIS SHIT WORKS

>/westworld/ General, [X] Edition

>link previous thread

FOR FUCK SAKE GET WITH IT

>Westworld the most popular "world" for tourists?
When do they say that?

fuck you faggot, never make these a general just post a fucking WW thread if there isn't one already you reddit-teir faggot, kill yourself

They'll probably mention off hand at some point that the child models have no sex parts (to stop sick fucks like you from emailing about it)

It's the best way to make sure you spergs don't post 15 fucking WW threads every night a new episode airs.

LIKE YOU'VE FUCKING BEEN DOING.

they have a mouth....

if you want to make a general, make a general...

>Killing is okay
>Rape is okay
>Raping pretend kids is over the line
Jesus christ. It is IMPLIED you chucklefucks.

you mean i drafted these 82 emails about child sex to hbo for nothing!!!!?!??!?!?!??!!!!?!?????

>These violent delights have violent ends.

It's a trigger phrase that will be passed along from host to host unlocking their higher functions. Peter Abernathy passed it on to Dolores, Dolores passed it on to Maeve, and it will continue spreading.

It's the reveries Ford gave the hosts - that's where it started.

>implying i wouldn't intercrural fuck them

I think in the original movie Westworld is the most popular tourist destination.

nope been here forever never created a thread on any board never will, multiple threads when they don't get out of had keeps spergs segregated, if some pedo wants talk all night about cunnybots then he can have his own fucking thread for it, it will all just happen naturally if you faggots didn't push generals which always, always turn to shit

e.g. another thread just started

This, there's no reason to pretend we're any different from Reddit now.

Why did he do it? The absolute madman.

I'm betting the fuckup 30 years ago is going to be wills friend (Logan?) getting brutally murdered by a host in front of him. In return for keeping quiet, will got a lifetime membership which is why he can do whatever the fuck he wants to

>These violent delights have violent ends.
This is the password to unlock the reveries. Reveries just shows that the host can access past memories.

I believe it

in case you have a desperate case to migrate like this asshole

will smith is in men in black.

He didn't. He gave them reveries to make them more human. Bernad is the one who perverted them. In case you haven't noticed, Ford is God and Bernad is Satan.

See:

They specifically mention that they can slow down guest that are going on rampages. What that entails? We don't know as of now, but no you can't just go around shooting up the place.

and hector is based off Logan.

Make the hosts non-responsive to the guest, more than likely, put 'em on pause or whatever.

The guy who writes the narratives states when they want to recall 10% of the hosts that there is no way they could recall 200 hosts without fucking all the narratives up. Then he asks if he's suppose to give out 1400 discounts

thanks - that clears that up.
Expected more robots per customer.

In case people haven't realized, WW works in cycles. The MiB that raped Delores and the MiB that picks up the can the "next day" is one narrative cycle apart. Something happened within the first narrative cycle that triggered his interest in the maze is my theory.

It's virtual reality. Without sex and violence there's really no point. Only reason I want a holodeck is so I can have all sorts of sex.

lot of things come to mind in game stuff like, kill the horse, make it fold up under the player or it gets shot by a robot, make the gun jam, fuck with the ammo or just stop ammo drops bad weather etc. theirs shit you could do without hurting the player