How do bad directors keep getting work?

How do bad directors keep getting work?

Connections and devil worship.

>m night shyamalan
>bad

go back to red dit

They don't have to "get" work, they have to get money and they do whatever the fuck they want. Only corporate yes men hacks depend on studios giving them work

He was the next Spielberg.

How is M night bad ?
He actually dares to go beyond some formulaic bullshit.

But he has his own formula.
le twist

this. m night makes kino. op should stick to capeshit

M Night has made at least 4 good films.

The Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Signs
The Village (fuck you)

More likely to get work if you're colored and some any semblance of talent, regardless of how often it actually happens.

he hasnt made a good movie since Signs, and it was only good because Mel saved it.

These anons get it.
Also, I unironically think that The Happening is a good film.

MONEY

HE MAKES MONEY AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS

STOP BEING SO NAIVE AND GET A JOB

Spotted the guy who never watched signs.

Have you ever sat one step inside a film school? If no, let me tell you that it's not getting much better and we should appreciate what we now have. I have to work from time to time with these tools.

>Dude le contrarian board LMAO

i really can't fathom why this piece of shit hack keeps getting work when he already fucked up and bomb so many films. jfc are you this cucked america that you can't even tell a poo to fuck off?

He made The Sixth Sense and The Village. How is he a bad director?

He's not a bad director. His innate understanding of the science and art of filmmaking is wasted on self-made passion projects.

that's basically an 8/10 and a 7/10 film over how many shits he produced. with a failure rate that high i'm wondering how he even gets work.

>ok take 5 everyone
>M. Night Shamalamadingdong scuffles off on his brown flipflips to closest alley he can find
>everyone watches him in awe
>Shamalama squats down and deposits a poo audibly
>gasps from the cast and crew
>There's no sound of wipes, just pants getting pulled up and a belt fastened and zipper going up, Shamalama returns to the set
>applause by the cast and crew

his finest work yet

He's made some stinkers, sure, but he also made some damn good movies. If you think he's bad you really need to watch more stuff.

Besides, the majority of his movies make money and for that reason alone he will always get work.