What did you think?

What did you think?

How did you interpret it?

10/10 masterpiece, best movie ever.

just marathoned this kino, tv. what did I think

It can be interpreted in many different ways

The only thing I took away from this, is that this shit can happen to anyone. Also the modeling industry is filled with cannibals.

give me one good reason to give this even a remote chance

Lots of waifus.

it's pure kino

but i only need one waifu and she has already gone by neon demon in her life

looks = everything in life

I agree

money too

but even a rich person would trade his fortune to be beautiful, where as a beautiful person won't have much trouble making money

>when i realized they wouldn't show him fucking her

Stupid question, but did the girl at the end turn into Jessie? I'm bad with faces. Also why did the other girl eat the eyeball?

fucking her would destroy her innocent quality that he was trying to capture

It's essentially about jealousy, vanity, Hollywood standards, power and the loss of innocence.. Right?

All of the characters who worshiped beauty were portrayed as huge pieces of shit. Also most of them died.

That's the point

What is some essential /corruption of starlets' innocence core/?
>Mulholland Drive
>Perfect Blue
>Neon Demon
>Black Swan

two questions

what is the runtime?

is there any nudity?

would you paint her gold if you had the chance?

The first two you posted, but definitely not the last.

Not that user, but Black Swan is THE essential corruption core.

is Perfect Blue good for an anime

Yeah, it's not 10/10 but I'd highly recommend.

ok will put it on my watchlist thank you

Not the gold, though. More like thick white stuff :3

Yes, also Black Swan ripped it off. Also it has god-like animation.

Jess was never innocence user.

Also Starry Eye.

Eh this was more vapid and desperate than OGF. I liked OGF okay. Its plot and characters weren't very interesting, but everything else, especially the visuals and audio, worked well enough to make it decent overall.

But in N Demon, the characters and story were even less compelling than his other movies, and the audio-visual aspect just wasn't strong enough to make up for it. Refn should stop writing his own movies, and just work on the movie's style and look.

Does anyone have the sauce on Refn being asked it "neon demon" comes from "semen demon"?

Oh yeah, you're right.
>Did they say anything about my photos?
>It didn't come up.

so i just started watching this and the best looking girl in the movie has already appeared and she is playing a make up women

pure unadulterated kino plebfilter

Jena Malone?

i dont know she is a red head

2 hours

yes

It's a really strong film up until the last act.

turns out your friend is actually a lesbian necrophiliac cannible and she is going to eat you because you didn't want to have sex with her.no it doesn't matter that you couldn't have seen this coming and it isn't actually a result of your ego/vanity at all

I liked it a lot but one scene in particular left me a bit confused: can someone explain to me the last scene of the lesbian-necrophilic girl?

What's that scene suppose to mean? Is she menstruating?

Pic related

I think Jessie is killing her internally.

what did fuck he the mean by the tiger scene HMMMMM really thinking

she's menstruating it's part of the wiccan rritual

I didn't shee the cannibal bit but she was never her friend, no one was. There's even a visual hint of this with the cougar in jessy's room/red head's house .

I liked the fact that Jess wasn't innocence.

Felt like Refn was trying to critic the fantasy of Drive in this movie by turning the autistic MC into such a terrible person that nobody could self-insert into them

No she didn't turn into Jessie.

The other girl ate the eyeball because she's a witch and the blood of virgins restores her beauty and youth.

I thought it was great. It was on par with OGF for me. The music and sound design was perfect. The visuals were top notch.

The scene where the models are all being judged by that guy and Jesse makes the older girl cry was fantastic.

Whaaaaat, were's this witch thing coming from? Redhead's tatoos?

I though her eating the eye was the natural endidng of her arc, she was a very beautifull but empty woman without a "soul", and she knows that (the bathroom scene "I'm a ghost") so she eats her and the photograppher notices her again, so she eats the eye too.

>Whaaaaat, were's this witch thing coming from? Redhead's tatoos?
Straight out of that user's ass, that's where that interpretation comes from.

I think it's his weakest movie

I mean, it's pretty obvious that the entire trio of women are part of their own cult or something. They want to eat their competition, it's really weird but it happens more than once in the film.

>Jess was never innocence user

Jess wasn't innocent per se but she definitely was corrupted. She was at least not such an egomaniac before the catwalk scene.

It fucking sucked and I don't know what you pretentious, fedora tipping fat fucks see in fucking movie.
The only good parts were that dude who played Quinn from Dexter, Keanu Reeves, and Jena Malone.
Any interaction with Elle and the other models was shit.
It was so terrible.

Did Quinn get aids or something?

Here in this scene, Refn is expressing his utmost admiration for and tells the audience that white women are the most precious thing on this planet which must be preserved at all costs.

The 14 words is what Refn wants to invoke with this movie, undoubtedly. He's telling the world that the jews are breaking our women

What? How did this bratwurst get in my pants?