Anyone know any good wizard movies?

Anyone know any good wizard movies?

Harry Potter

Le 40 year old virgin

The Irrefutable Truth about Demons and Constantine are two good modern takes on Wizards.

Mississippi Burning

not a movie, but a show. wizard kino same way

forgot pic

Anyony know any good dungeon Kino?

Sorcerer (1977)

The one thing i've written that I would like to see get made into something is this wizard story I came up with. Wizards are just so cool. There needs to be more magic-oriented media that isn't made for children/retards.

>There needs to be more magic-oriented media that isn't made for children/retards.
>magic
>not for children/retards
I hope you're trolling.

The Lord Of The Rings movies are not childish or retarded.

We have all this magic lore and a lot of it is really dark and twisted sometimes even really sexual. The VVitch is a good example of this dark lore. Then you have things like Necromonicon lore which is all very dark. There's no reason for magic to be anchored in Peter Pan tier stuff. Though, even in those old kids movies there's some horrific imagery. Disney's Alice in Wonderland had some evil stuff in it. Even Harry Potter acknowledges the other side of magic.

DUDE EPIC XD!!!!

Warlock. The other two are okay.

What went wrong?

Wizzards

Rowling is a shit writer with a badly contrived universe. The film makers could only do so much with such a stupid bunch of stories

>inb4 harry potter pasta

i disagree. as much as I hate Rowling 1-5 were pretty great moves. 6 was meh. 7 and 8 were probably the two worst movies Ive seen in my life. The world she created was pretty spectacular. She can write, she just cant finish.

>Goblet Of Fire
>"great"
easily the worst movie, friendo