1990s rock music on the player piano killed my immersion. Literally Bioshock Infinite: The Show

1990s rock music on the player piano killed my immersion. Literally Bioshock Infinite: The Show.

It's the future. You've probably seen a movie where they're playing blues or ragtime anachronistically early and never noticed because it's "old music"

If you don't like modern music done in old-timey genres you can literally choke on robot cock.

Black people think western style music is racist.

But I love Bioshock: Infinite soundtrack. Just seems like for a company autistic about realism, Westworld wouldn't go that route.

where'd you hear that dumb shit?

It reminds people of slavery. Didnt you know this? Piano player music was fazed out by choice after the Song of the South was outlawed.

Hi there Cred Forums, you know I don't like niggers but you guys are are legit crazy.

never knew that. im black and i enjoy piano player music. however im sure theres a ton of questionable lyrics i havent heard that would make me feel differently so i guess what youre saying is plausible.

The 2nd episode had Radiohead - No Surprises playing on the piano.

I support the player piano music ban.
Yea, Player Piano music culture is heavily steeped in racism

Look closer. Westworld is specifically made like the popular impression of what the wild west looks like.

Adding in sneaky anachronisms like a piano version of Black Hole Sun is for the guests to have a little chuckle, the same way we the audience do when we recognize the tune.

Where can I stream ep. 2?

If they play the piano version of Where's My Mind, I swear to god

Ahh so it's crazed reddit SJW rather than Cred Forums, still sounds like some conspiracy theory shit to me. Pianos triggering people, holy fuck...

123movies . to

>not having Netflix, Hulu, Popcorn time, HBO now and general pirating

To be fair the Player Piano was such a frequent instrument at lynching it as known as the "Lynching Organ"

I have Netflix, user. As for pirating, I don't want to be a criminal.

Its supposed to be set in the future. This is classical music to the characters. Plus it would be a fun part of the attraction for the guests.

I don't know why people can't understand this

oh so youre joking. theres no way they were wheeling pianos out to the trees.

Same. The first thing I thought of when I heard the music was Bioshock. My friends were complaining about how cheesy it was until I explained it to them.

>autistic about realism

If they cared that much about realism, the hosts would be able to hurt the guests. Westworld is a playground where the toys are becoming aware of that fact.

sucks too be you I know its true get back 2 your big brother then

>don't want to be a criminal
>expect to be handed links to free streams for premium shows on a sub-saharan kite flying board

i guess you probably wont like american horror story then either

There is no Lana Del Ray or Fiona Apple in My Roanoke Nightmare