Is this really ok?

Is this really ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?295830-4/deepwater-horizon-incident-joint-investigation-andrea-fleytas-testimony
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahaha

I love the world we live in today

It's fucking hilarious

Can't portray women as incompetent in a film. That's promotes misogyny.

>kill loads of people with your incompetence
>get to be a hero in the film because you're a minority and a woman
>these events happened less than a decade ago
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Odd. She looks prettier in real life?

Imagine your mother or father was one of the people she got killed

>Too many warnings
>Don't sound the alarm

All kidding aside, she must feel really bad.
To be treated like a hero must be like a stab through the gut.

It doesn't matter. No actual reviewers do any digging and thanks to the PC culture no one but white men(that includes faggots now that they've gotten the right to marry) can be blamed.....

>must feel
I love this.
Every time a woman fucks up, we bring up how they "feel" afterwards. Its cool, just do whatever the fuck you want. As long as you "feel bad" everything is a-okay.

And yet people still gave Sully shit for aggrandizing yet another white male.

We're really through the looking glass here.

>she must feel really bad

She's a women. She'll have had a conga-line of people queuing up to absolve her of blame and shift it onto others, convince her that SHE was the victim and gloss over the fact she caused deaths.

The alarms were obviously designed by cishet white male engineers who were unable to see past their privilege and envision that their needlessly aggressive and macho alarms might be overwhelming to women, who whilst emotionally stronger than men, also deal with more normalised trauma. Those engineers are the real villians here.

b-but... her fefees....

That wasn't at all his point.

I doubt she feels too bad having signed away her likeness for the film and all.

If it were a guy he would've been prosecuted.

He's just pointing out that you'd not really see anyone go 'awww he must feel really guilty :( ' if it was a man that caused deaths via incompetence.

Doubly so if it was a man who caused the deaths of multiple women by hesitating rather than a woman causing the deaths of men.

>that hunchback posture

Are those photos on the dresser all the men she killed?

The reality is that the testimony shows both to be the case- that she did not issue a general alarm and distress signal at the time of gas leak alarms, and that the captain was not happy when she did post-explosion.

She was not the person "in charge" of doing this, she was however fully licensed to do so. Nobody else with said licensing chose to do so including the people actually in charge of the vessel.

>"I CAME ONTO THE BRIDGE AT 5:30. I RELIEVED-- AND BEGAN WATCH AT 6:00. BUSINESS WAS AS USUAL. UNTIL LATER THAT EVENING WHEN I FELT A JOLT. WHEN I FELT THAT JOLT, THERE WAS A SERIES OF COMBUSTIBLE GAS ALARMS THAT WENT OFF. THE FIRST ONE WAS THE SHAKER AND THE SECOND WAS WAS THE DRILL FLOOR. WHEN I FELT THAT, THEY CAME OVER AND TURNED IT OVER TO THE STARBOARD SIDE AND THAT IS WHEN I WITNESSED MUD COMING FROM THE STARBOARD SIDE. AS SOON AS-- WE CONTINUE TO HEAR A SERIES OF ALARMS AND WHILE WE WERE GETTING THOSE ALARMS THE DRILL BOARD CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD A WILD CONTROL SITUATION THEY HUNG UP. DEP ARE THEN CALLED ME AND SAID WHAT WAS GOING ON? I TOLD THEM THAT WE HAD A SITUATION. AT THAT TIME, I WAS ACKNOWLEDGE IN ALARMS AND STILL MONITORING DEP. SOON AFTER THAT THEY'D RIG BLACKED OUT. WHEN THE RIG BLACKED OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE RIG, THE HUGE EXPLOSION. WHEN IT HAPPENED I WENT OVER TO THE GENERAL ALARM AND I HIT THE GENERAL ALARM AND AGAIN MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OVER THE PA TO REPORT TO EMERGENCY STATIONS AND I WENT BACK TO THE DEP CONSOLE AND CONTINUE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ALARMS FROM THE AS GT TO TRY TO GET DIRECTIVES BACK ON LINE. AT THAT POINT I LOOKED OVER TO THE EMS S. AND NOTICED THAT NO ONE HAD HIT THE DISTRESS BUTTON SO I WENT OVER AND I HIT THE DISTRESS BUTTON AND SIGNAL MAYDAY. IT WENT BACK TO THE CONSOLE AND THE CAPTAIN YELLED AND SAID THAT WE WERE ABANDONING."
-c-span.org/video/?295830-4/deepwater-horizon-incident-joint-investigation-andrea-fleytas-testimony

Giving women voting rights was a mistake.

>saying this while taking an unsourced jpeg whose source is a small local station's copy writer as gospel without actually checking the referenced testimony

Whatever, racists. Have colored babies next time.

wtf I hate women now.

really made me think