Why don't u have a seat over here, Cred Forums?

Why don't u have a seat over here, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjsLOOhGeJE
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
youtube.com/watch?v=x3rDFzEzgDY
tetradcore.com/convictions.html
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ83XBojGUA
youtu.be/jeKBL9yOdjc?t=13m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=vJXmQxRB2Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WAS JUST COMING OVER TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS OK!

Can I cut you and taste your blood?

Listen you fucker I just came over to tell her I wasn't going to come over and stay. I was just coming to tell her in person I wasn't going to actually come over, ok?

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? In the Church of Latter of Day Saints...

Uhhhh how do I know ur not my dad trying to trick me into taking a seat

the newest episode sucked

Oh man, it actually worked! I can't believe I finally get to meet you!

>leave immediately without saying another word until a lawyer gets involved

Why has no one done this?

I wasnt going to do anything i swear, why would I do that? I have a wife and kids, i wouldnt want someone coming to my house and doing things with my kids, i just came over to talk to him and tell him to be careful!

>it's an entrapment and self-incrimination thread where the actual victim is one who goes to jail over a thought crime episode

WOW

THESE ARE HOMEBAKED

Is this some kind of setup or something?

I was just going to the beach.

Because the chat logs would still implicate you in your intent and showing up to the house would be more than enough to tack onto that. They wouldn't give you the address unless you already said something or sent something that would get you arrested.

Sir, I just came over here to drink this 6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade and make condom balloon animals with a girl named Twenty Two

the note i wrote earlier in my pocket confirms it!
haha! you got nothing on me!

I WAS CONING OVER TO SAY THAT I WASNT COMING OVER

I was just coming to teach the misguided young girl about Jesus and the dangers of the internet..

we've been over this

Man, Jeremy Clarkson is looking rough nowadays.

Isn't that what happened last episode, though? The worst he said was that they were soulmates, he practically got away scot-free.

I'll take law class 101, alex.

Intent on meeting a decoy of legal age?

>not me, my mommy, and my daddy

What if a friend says he met this girl online and wants you to take you to her house. And then invites you in to meet her and then Chris comes out. Are you also implicated? You literally dindu nuffin

>Mikes hard lemonade
Every time.

need more of these images

Durr idk

How many episodes so far?

I came to fuck this ripe 13 yo's virgin pussy with my 10 inch cock. What the fuck YOU doing here old man?

>"MUH ENTRAPMENT"
>pedo defense force BTFO for the ten thousandth Hansen thread in a row

makes all these years that i've talked about tv and film with pedophiles feel worthwhile.

>spending weeks sexting and talking dirty to a 13 year old or younger female
>proceeding to drive hours to said little girls house to fuck her
>thought crime

wew this bait

You should

This image broke me I need a break from the internet for a while.

>No Swamp Thing outside

9/10 though

11/10

I had a feeling this was gonna happen. You know, I was having second thoughts about coming here.

i'd bring 4loko, molly and tail butt plug and when they'd ask me about condoms i'd just laugh

Yeah, he was pretty careful but there was still enough to get him on probation for three years or whatever it was. He'll get the book thrown at him if he does anything close to that ever again. Even the weed thing was enough for that. The rest of the guys were extremely explicit in their intent, though, either through what they said or sending/requesting pictures.
(You)
(You)

Hansen vs. Predator vs. Alien when?

We've been over this in another thread. The secret is to hide a message for Chris Hansen in the chat logs, for example you could easily construct sentences by intentionally starting each chat interaction with letter 'X' and when you read combine the first letter of every interaction in a given set it could spell out 'Chris Hansen' or something similar.

That way when he starts reading from the chat logs you just ask him to read diagonally the first letter of every message and ask him what it says.

BULLETPROOF

you gotta remember that it destroyed his career (working with kids) and he was engaged, right? god willing his fiancee left him and he's ostracized by everyone who knows him for years.

Hansen wins

what if my lawyer and some of my policemen friends are sitting beside me on the computer and were fucking around trying to meet hansen. then when mr hansen comes around we just prank him. how come nobody done this?

>Why don't you take a seat over there. On that stool. That stool right there, put the phone down. Disengage the thermal vision.
>'I'd love to see that big mouth and those shiny, silver teeth of yours. No babe, the other set. [winky face]'
>Why did you think this was appropriate to send to a 13 year old xenomorph? There have to be game planets more suited to a Yautja your age to visit on a Sunday afternoon, right?

best predator catch so far?

Jeff Stacey
youtube.com/watch?v=wjsLOOhGeJE

Anyone got that pic of the Fedoralord?

Because real life isn't Cred Forums and "It's just a prank, bro!" tends not to hold up in real life. At the very least you'd get something for dicking with an investigation and wasting police time.

i mean, if those bait guys can pretend to be someone to trap him, cant we also pretend and try to trap Hansen?

you're searching for a needle in a haystack. there are a lot of dumb fucking 13-year olds on the internet to sort through.

it's legal to pretend to be a 13-year old. it's not legal to "pretend" to be a pedo.

Episode 1 - Iraq Jones: Raiders of the Lusty Jailbait
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

Episode 2 - Pirates of Connecticut: Pedo Man's Snacks
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

Episode 3 - Boss of the Papis: Fellowship of the Sting
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc

Episode 4 - Dude, Where's My Mommy and Daddy?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

Episode 5 - Reefer Sadness
youtube.com/watch?v=x3rDFzEzgDY

HvP convictions so far
tetradcore.com/convictions.html

All original To Catch a Predator episodes:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

What is entrapment?
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements

we could make our own show, To Catch a Hansen

>Have a dream last night where I meet Chris Hansen
>He tells me "Wow you teens are looking really hot right now" (I'm 19)
What did I mean by this?

you subconsciously registered that the man is a sex fiend for anything that A. is legal and B. moves

>encrypt pc
>use vpn and 7 proxies on top of tor
>"So Mr user, why don't you explain why you wrote that you want to fill up the 13yo girl's womb with your semen?"
>"I never wrote that do you have any proof?"
>"Then why are you here Mr user?"
>"Some random dude at a random gay bar told me to go here to get free pizza."
>lawyer the fuck up
Christian Hanson doesn't stand a chance.

/r/ing the video

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ83XBojGUA

why use your own pc? get a throwaway raspberry pi, hook it up in some dump, leave it and use that remotely to chat with people

The guy you are quoting and me present two totally different scenarios. One scenario is establishing the prank scenario with nothing to show for it, the other is a planned prank scenario.

> At the very least you'd get something for dicking with an investigation and wasting police time.

I highly doubt you would get "something" for fucking with Chris Hansen, there is nothing in the law that says you can't do it. Even if it was, it beats any other sentence you can get from that situation.

Gets me every time.

It's not just Chris Hansen's time you're wasting, though, is what I was getting at. There's still a squad of police in the garage waiting. I'm not saying you'd get anything sex offender related, but they could probably throw the book at you with vaguely defined misdemeanors like criminal mischief and shit along those lines.

>thought crime
>wew this bait
Not that guy, but to play the devil's advocate here...

It's not a thought crime?
Ok, then who is the victim of an actual crime?
Fictional chatroom personalities can't be victims, because they're not real.

There's not a single real victim in this "crime". He didn't fuck anyone illegally, he didn't even chat to anyone illegally. He THOUGHT he was doing something illegal, but he wasn't even doing it.

Or to take this another way :
If you sell someone a kilo of sugar and tell him it's drugs, can he be jailed for buying drugs?

Sure the cops can start paying attention to him because they know what he was trying to do, but he hasn't commited any crime.

(You)

Damn, Chris really chubbed up.

When did he start transforming into Jeremy Clarkson?

Reminder that it's your god given right to drive drunk. Only a fascist state would put you in jail when you haven't killed anyone yet. And Stalin created seat belt laws. It's all there in that 80s book.

>but to play the devil's advocate here...
>actually

what episode did this happen in

it sounds like something 11 year old me would thing would work

nice work, user

When's the next episode?

When are we getting the fedora man episode?

wtf i love Stalin now

I'm LITERALLY a pizza delivery man, I think you're waiting on someone else.

I saw this online. Is this real?

yes

>kilo of sugar
Most states make it a crime to attempt to sell a substance on the premise that it is an illegal drug, even if the substance itself is not illegal. This is also a criminal fraud.

Is that he no longer runs the site?
Did he get taken to prison?

Why is David Lynch asking me to sit down?

youtu.be/jeKBL9yOdjc?t=13m47s

>Tip number 3: have a blunt.
What did he mean by this?

FEDORA MAN

WHEN?

Wut m8 roleplaying chatroom.

underrated post

it wasn't a she.

100% actual factual.
Tuesday I'm assuming.

>BigM00tMeat69: You'll have to start out as janitor, but I can make you rise the ranks quickly if you play your cards right ;)
>Decoy: lol k is it liek a job?
>BigM00tMeat69: No, you will have to do it for free.

*leaked audio tapes featuring Christopher Poole*
>"I just grabbed her right in her nigger pussy"

>BigM00tMeat69: It's not a her.

You're not Chris Hanson.

I don't get it.

moot is a huge gay boy

Oh shit. I really am an idiot for not getting that reference.

Thoughtcrime: The Thread

You know they're saving the best for last, I can't wait to see the waterworks.

is that Jim Sterling?

This isn't funny user. How did you get my picture?

>Zyklon Ben "My Dick Will Wade In Every Aryan Maiden" Garrison Goes To Jail
There's a movie in this, I know it.

Man it's gonna be fucking awesome.
Instead we gotta put up with this DUDE WEED Teacher who got off with Probation.

This guy seems like a symbol to you. A joke. A cartoon character that was always there and will never go away. But one day -not so long from now- you will turn on the news and hear he died from old age. And then it will slowly sink in: "Holy shit, all those people who were laughing with pedobear with me are now an old irrelevant bunch of people waiting to die like my grandparents used to be. Nobody cares about our inside jokes or our "memes". Nobody thinks we're cool or edgy or contrarian. Nobody gives a crap about what we think". And then you will die.

>Gay dude goes to the house of an underage boy for sex
>Gets Chris "here's daddy" Handsome instead
Doesn't seem like a big loss to me tbqhwyf

>no Nick Bate episode ever because he will be in his 60s when he gets out of jail

mixed feels

Friendly reminder

>because 32 + 13 adds up to....TROUBLE

Someone was PAID TO WRITE THIS.

He looks like a fucking goth cowboy

Fucking hell.

>tfw you finally think you're going to pick Kiki up from school today but it's Chris Hansen
"user why do you have all these pictures of Jordyn Jones"

This happened once and the guy they sent in was under 18 and had no clue what was up

'Cause they ain't going to purge themselves, Chris.

These drawings are great.

Same way I got your credit card number, nerd.

Tread. Lightly.

HONEY

DON'T BRING THE GIRLS

This made me lol

What's wrong with it? Sounds like you failed algebra, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJXmQxRB2Vw
You're right - the friend wasn't charged with nuffin.

>but to play the devil's advocate here...
You're not playing the devil's advocate, you're playing the devil's assclown