Siege of Jadotville

Anyone watch this? Seems like Netflix doesn't have much faith in it, considering the lack of promotion. Luke Cage is all over the place when you load Netflix, no real sign of this.

I thought it was pretty decent. Characters are a little thin, and the ending is rushed, but it was a story I knew nothing about, so I found it to be pretty interesting. It's too bad a real studio couldn't have tackled it.

The 50 Shades guy is actually pretty dang good in it, but Mark Strong is terrible. He doesn't even attempt to have an Irish accent except for one line where he says he's an Irishman. I guess he thought it would be stupid if he said that line with his nonexistent accent. Pretty pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Irish_captives_in_Katanga_1961.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arq is also a movie that went under the radar in favor of Nigger Kino.

It was alright. 6/10

Because Luke Cage stars a black guy fucking white women, and this is about whites killing blacks in a historically correct and justified manner.

Thought it was good. I agree about Mark Strong. He clearly just didn't give a single fuck. Kind of disappointing coming from one of the greatest actors of his generation, but the script was pretty shit overall.

>Because Luke Cage stars a black guy fucking white women

He fucks only black women in LukeCage though, in fact the entire series has no interracial relationships.

Instead of racebaiting, why don't you find some real criticisms

Arq has been on my front page for at least 2 weeks now.

>reading fucking comprehension

Also, wow Luke cage, the 3rd Marvel Netflix series is getting pushed more than a modestly budgeted one shot movie? I fucking wonder why.

I enjoyed Siege, but this is some stupid ass whining

>he fucks only black women

Look who hasn't seen the show!

>gets proven wrong
>moves goalposts

Argument over, I'm done talking to you.

>deleting that Jessica Jones gif

Wait come back!

Was aight, but it's nice to see something covering a more unknown conflict. Also gives some nice recognition for the men that fought and got shafted to cover the ass of the people that let it happen.

>>moves goalposts

dumb frogposter

>implying I'm going to Jew up this thread with miscegenation

I posted it for proof, that's it. Take your interracial fantasies to Cred Forums

Now THIS is backpedaling, you are one retarded tripfag

he isn't talking about jessica jones

>backpedaling

Lol, on what?

Or are you ACTUALLY a cuck-poster who was trying to goad me into posting the scenes, and are now triggered as I deleted my proof?

Fake and gay

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Irish_captives_in_Katanga_1961.PNG

is it any good? it popped up but I was too busy watching Rick and Morty

Jamie Dornan is great actually
def should keep the mustache too

Just finished watching it and I enjoyed it thoroughly. ,So if your fan of those last stand type movies. It's not the best, but surely good enough to waste the time watch.

Idk but that guy makes me dick hard as diamonds

It's no Black Hawk Down, but still worth a watch.

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/Irish_captives_in_Katanga_1961.PNG

How is that different than the movie?