Who /superman/ tonight?

Who /superman/ tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not gay but if he asked me to go down on him I would desu

Waiting for Ash superman to fight Evil Dead.

that twig doesnt looks like a believable Supes, talk about shit tier tv Superman.

holy shit so that's why he looks recognizeable
it's a mexican bruce campbell

I watched the first 2 episodes of Supergirl S1 and if the rest of the season is like that or better, Cred Forums was wrong once again because it's fine

i hope we see melissa panty!

Google 'melissa benoist fappening'

who cares about that i want her in panties on supergirl

>and if the rest of the season is like that or better

I like your positive attitude

Will they show the outline of his scrotum?

nudity is so overrated

LOOK AT THE FUCKING
OF
HIS
HEAAAAAD

Cavill is dead
Bury him

I have zero faith in tonights episode

>Waiting for Ash superman to fight Evil Dead.

hahaahhaha

this is the superman CWverse deserves

Sad to say, I once again will be watching just for webm-able material.

seriously, Mel has some great reaction faces

after the amazing response audiences had for pic related is a spin-off in the future?

I hope so, we need more of the real Superman

this is what I imagine DC costumes would be like if the guys who did the Marvel flicks did DC movies

horrible, literally sdcc tier

I'm only superman tonight if he shows dat ass. Cause MAN he got dat ass!

>after the amazing response audiences had for pic related is a spin-off in the future?

I keep telling you, he's either going to die or turn evil or both.

>this is what I imagine DC costumes would be like if the guys who did the Marvel flicks did DC movies

What a wordsmith you are.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=jVY2KwagyGE

>snyder fags think the suit is what really matters
no wonder you love Cavill murderman asshole sad and depressing interpretation

stream where?

looks fake and gay.
just how i likes it!

>he's either going to die or turn evil or both
The real man of tomorrow cant die you silly boy

>The real man of tomorrow cant die you silly boy

what about an extended death-like coma state?

>still no character for Tom Welling to play

>Superman trusts him. That's good enough for me.

But now they hate each other

I wonder why

This show is good as long as you don't get triggered by non-submissive women.

>you'll never be that ice cream

holy fuck that looks terrible

who the fuck wastes his time watching some crappily produced sloppily written show? Are you all lobotomised and you accept anything that catches your attention?

trolling happens

>stop liking things I don't like!

Holy shit! I was just thinking this.

No I mean literally. Why the fuck would anyone settle for an entertainment that is not even average at its best just because it has your favourite name on it?(whose favourite superhero is supergirl anyway lol)

Do you not value your time? Isn't it better to watch something(if you feel compelled to watch something) that is worth your time? Do not tell me that there is not enough stuff out there as there is hundreds hours of quality entertainment that is well produced that you will never run out.

>It's a "desperate attempt at maintaining viewers" episode
No thanks. This show is shit and it always was.

>it's a mexican bruce campbell

he looks better with beard. without t just a young campbell

>>snyder fags think the suit is what really matters
>no wonder you love Cavill murderman asshole sad and depressing interpretation

Cavill is just better actor, right size and hotter. deal with it

>It's a "they don't address her impenetrable to mere mortals, regenerating hymen" episode

>who the fuck wastes his time watching some crappily produced sloppily written show? Are you all lobotomised and you accept anything that catches your attention?

Yes.

Manlet of steel

jimmy actor can't act. horrible on this scene

I guess that's fair enough lol

Jamal Olsen just got friendzoned

Will Cred Forums give the show a chance now?

well to be fair, that was seconds before an alien signal turned him into a zombie.

He at least knows how to look like a whipped bitch tho

>Do you not value your time? Isn't it better to watch something(if you feel compelled to watch something) that is worth your time?

let them waste their time like they want watching dumb tv shows.

Fucking demolished.
He could have just said it was because he's a nigger though. That's clearly the allusion the showrunners wanted.

Now user, you know I'd never leave you hanging

>Flash looses black gf
>Supergirl loses black bf

A righteous cleansing fire is descending upon the CW

I like Iris though, she actually improved as a character in Season 2 , I guess it helped there was no extreme fanwank like Olicity or a shrill hyper jew bimbo mom that JUST. WON'T. STOP. APPEARING.

Lel. Stupid but just blatant enough to still be funny.

Post Superbooty

>whose favourite superhero is supergirl anyway lol
Superman is my favorite. That's why I'm watching.

>Do you not value your time?
I have both disposable income and free time this evening. How much does this trigger you?

It triggers me greatly that you enjoy something that I find awful. How dare you fucking motherfucker. People like you are the reason why those terrible shows and movies even exist in the first place, because you are complacent and you have no standards.

Now, can you tell where I am serious?

>Still no character for Tom Cavanagh to play

Supergirl universe Wells when?

People are always going to like shows like this. Doesn't matter if you think our standards are low. I love this show, and I'm gonna keep on watching until it finishes or gets cancelled or whatever. If my standards, and everyone else who really enjoys this show, are low, then so be it. I guess it's great that people love making shows for us then.

ive always thought bruce was mexican...

only watching for Superass

The producers for Supergirl have said that it's going to be pretty self contained. It would be great to do an Earth 3 nod with Welling as that earth's Superman.

He will voice the Super-Horse

who's watching on the cw?
is your channel in HD? because mine is in shitty resolution, boxed in the middle of the screen

Watched on the CW in HD? What's the deal with your cable situation, mate?

That horse knows that feel.

CW just has some shitty small affiliates that aren't yet in HD

its the only network channel not in HD on cable, you have it in HD?
I have dish HD though...

>Superman is my favorite. That's why I'm watching.
Lel. Get bombed.

That guy was a grade A dick.

Damn, that's unfortunate. I feel for them then

I've had it in HD for as long as I can remember. I have Comcast, though, not Dish. Could be Dish, could be something totally different.

>Earth 3
No. That's where ultraman is from.
Now if they did an episode where smallville ultraman Welling shows up in supergirl THEN I'd consider watching this shitheap.

>that hairline
omg

What about it?

That's what testosterone does to you. Look at Daniel Craig. Embodiment of testosterone.

>Lel. Get bombed.
I don't understand your meme, friend.

so... there was always an option to watch Supernatural and every other CW shit in HD
I will be bitching about this to dish tomorrow
Thanks bros

goat
CW needs to get back to its roots

Why do I keep watching these retarded shows?

>this is what I imagine DC costumes would be like if the guys who did the Marvel flicks did DC movies

So, basically something that translates to financially successful movies?

Actually being a fan of superman while simultaneously enjoying the utter rape of the canon which is this show is just not possible.
What you meant is "I like the idea of superman that my social circle told me to"

Dish is pretty meh in the first place, so I wouldn't hold your breath, but good look at the same, mate.

Maybe not be as retarded as you want to believe it is

>it's another "marveldrones project" episode

>CW needs to get back to its roots
I watched the first season of Supergirl as if it were a continuation of Smallville. That was a fun exercise. This new superman though is kinda gay

>tyler hoechlin
>mexican

He's 100% european in origin and not even spanish either.

We watch it because the show is fine, and your frothing-at-the-mouth-rage at a show you are only tangentially familiar with is adorable.

I'm with you man, I don't get how people will watch anything, no matter how bored they are. One exception aside, I only watch the creme of the creme. Not even Fargo season 2 made the cut. Hell, not even the new X-Files.

>Embodiment of testosterone
more like embodiment of JUST

>it's another "if i completely divorce myself from reality, i can convince myself that my universally-panned movies aren't dogshit" episode

Season 2 of fargo was boring though. I lost interest halfway through.

>"I like the idea of superman that my social circle told me to"
I've read Superman comics since I was a kid. Are you sure you're not projecting?

>more like embodiment of JUST

he is a oldman, but still wins because he is married with rachel weiz

Or he just means he's not an autistic weirdo who cares about how closely a television show captures the "canon" of a children's comic.

Personally, I'm not bored enough to watch anything. If a show is uninteresting enough, I'll drop it. I watch too much other shit as it is, so I don't have time for anything I'm not a good bit invested in. The only "bad"ish shows I watch are shows I've been dedicated to since before they were bad like Vampire Diaries and Arrow, the former losing it's momentum in Season 5 and the latter losing whatever steam it had about halfway through Season 3.

Still, since you only watch the creme de la creme, what exactly are you watching on TV right now that's so incredible, and why the hell are you in this thread if this isn't something you're watching?

>I'm with you man, I don't get how people will watch anything, no matter how bored they are. One exception aside, I only watch the creme of the creme. Not even Fargo season 2 made the cut. Hell, not even the new X-Files.

Makes sense not the new x-files. I still didn't watched the season finale

Lel. Are you a 13 year old girl?
Sick burn though!

>tfw he's 48

Yes I'm sure.

>>tyler hoechlin
>>mexican
>He's 100% european in origin and not even spanish either.

at least Welling wouldn't look like a passive gay men next to james olsen

So, you're just retarded. Got it.

BAZINGA!

>Still, since you only watch the creme de la creme, what exactly are you watching on TV right now that's so incredible, and why the hell are you in this thread if this isn't something you're watching?
I wanted to check out the new Superman costume, kept scrolling down for the memes.

I wasn't watching anything on tv until last night when I saw the first Westworld episode. It was interesting enough but we'll see how it goes. Recently I saw Mr Robot and The Night Of.

The second episode is out already.

I don't watch this but did he show that juicy ass?

Isn't this the cuck show?

I know, I'll lurk Cred Forums for an hour or so and then I'll watch it.

supergirl is guaranteed to have at least one cheezy feminist line in every show, but other than that it's a perfectly comfy 42 mins

>Kept scrolling for memes
I can respect that.
Also, Westworld was pretty good, but I'm definitely not gonna say too much before I see more. Premise is cool, and there's a lot of shit brimming under the surface already. Lots of potential to say the least.

I haven't seen Mr Robot yet, but I can't hear enough about it, so I might check it out at some point...maybe. It looks cool, but I don't care. It's one of those things I'd watch ONLY because it's advertised so aggressively you can't shake it.

I had to Google The Night Of. I only watch HBO for GoT, Girls and now Westworld, so I didn't know about this series.

Jesus christ, if I ever met a straight white male that watches this show I'd probably assume his balls havent dropped

boo, I wont be watching
Ill only be watching Flash and crossovers

We need some gotham tier cape in the CW...or just get rid of the tumblr writers

Honestly, the cheese is part of the charm in my opinion. It's just got this really nice feel-good vibe to it. It just feels good to watch no matter how cheesy it can be sometimes. The show is really comfy though

>or just get rid of the tumblr writers

>CBS pushing that diversity with Kara and Jimmy Olsen throughout the first season
>immediately killed by CW

It's a slow process

>Girls
Opinion immediately disregarded.

All of the stuff with Cat calling her Supergirl actually wasn't a big deal. If anything, it shut down super feminazis who obviously think the name isn't powerful enough for a female hero or whatever the fuck they like to say in situations like that.

The Night Of is an amazing crime drama/courtroom drama, definitely check it out if you're into that kind of stuff. It's only 9 episodes long.

Wouldn't be the first time somebody's said something like that to me. I already know I have an...offset mindset when it comes to what I watch on TV or what kind of music I listen to.

For the sake of curiosity, why does my liking Girls discredit any opinion I might have about other shows on television.

It's not my sort of show at all, but I might give a quick gander next chance I get if only to get a better idea of how I might feel about it

It's just a really potent indication of poor taste.
But then I shouldn't be surprised since you like supergirl too.

But WHY is it a potent indication of poor taste? It's certainly not the best show on television, but it's not horrible trash either, but then my tastes are apparently bad, so I suppose I can't say that can I?

>gotham good in any way

>but it's not horrible trash either
That's debatable.
I can't speak for anyone else but my dislike for the show stems in large part from the shit behind the scenes like the blatant nepotism, hypocrisy and absurd third wave feminist shit.

Supergirl is not any worse than Flash

Nothing wrong with some good old-fashioned feel-good cheese.

I understand the feminist shit and nepotism. I don't really give too much of a shit about the nepotism actually, but I can see why people can't just idly by and eat the feminist sandwich all day.
What hypocrisy is there, though? This is genuine curiosity, not me defending the show in any way. I legitimately would like to know.

Exactly. It might not be the best writing in the world, but they can get feeling out of me. I really feel for the characters, what they go through, and the cheesy family stuff and hope above all really just touches my heart. It makes me feel good and it invokes real emotion which is more than I can say for some programs. Also, I like the plot enough to stay invested indefinitely. Even if the special effects are a little wonky, fight scenes are mediocre at times and the love triangles persisted without fail, I can't bring myself to even kind of dislike the show. It has so much heart that it makes up for quite a bit, not all, of its shortcomings in my eyes. If that makes me simple-minded or a pleb or whatever, I'm okay with that. I like what I like and that's never going to change.

I like you, user.

>Women talk shit on men
>feel good cheese
>Men dare to look at a woman
>rape
Yeah... alright.

I like the set a lot desu, the production design is great and I love Gotham's little anachronisms

CW cape doesnt even compare and you know it

>behind the scenes like the blatant nepotism
CW is the pot for nepotist favors, why does it make you so mad? that's literally hollywood anyways...just more so in the CW

>more in cw than hollywood
Lel. Nah.

who are you quoting?

>I'm so new I don't know how greentexting work
I'm paraphrasing you at the moment.

I'm the guy you replied to. Am I understanding that you've watched enough to put the scenes you're referencing in context, or are you just another knee-jerk reactionary?

I'm sad to say I have kept current with the show.

Somehow I've heard this more than once on a site where everybody thinks everybody else is a faggot. Thanks, user.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Gotcha. Someone else in your household a fan or are you staying current of your own accord? I wouldn't expect *any* show that revolves around a female protagonist to come without at least a hint of a feminist vibe in the current year.

Hell, it was all over Supergirl and Ms. Marvel all the way back into the 70s.

>rocks smashing all around him from his supersonic superhero landing
>cape at a standstill

this is kino

The difference there being that in the 70's feminism was about fighting for equal rights for women.
That has long since been achieved and surpassed as women today enjoy countless benefits at the expense of men.

You know how that goes, though. Give someone preferential treatment long enough, and they'll wail about being reduced to a mere equal, oblivious to the fact that this is what they wanted all along.

pros
Jimmy getting BTFO

cons
everything else

If that's your takeaway from tonight's episode, I have no idea how you managed to sit through the show long enough to make it to season 2

>implying it's not easier to just watch the flash episode and this one insteaf of watching a shit show

Fair enough. You guys keep shitting on our show, but it's gonna stand strong.

Why don't you go back to Cred Forums with all the rest of plebs? This is a Gotham board.

FLASHED

>assuming I actually spend time in Cred Forums
>implying even half the people on this board care about Gotham
>implying

Looks shopped

That's just how amazing it is.

Dubs confirm. Goddamn. I'm impressed. Truly.

Wonderful

Fuck you man I hadn't fapped for three days