How did Kenny afford to buy a Sony PSP?

How did Kenny afford to buy a Sony PSP?

Poverty means you can't afford big things but can afford little ones.

It's why negroes buy $200 shoes but can't buy a house.

Probably stole it or sucked some dick for some extra cash.

his family can't even buy food

>Probably stole
your dumb

i think theres actually an answer in that episode

Didn't he win it or something?

And you're gay so that makes us even.

poor people are often terrible at spending their money responsibly

so it's no surprise to see many welfare houses with 40 inch TVs and overly priced shoes etc

>40 inch TV

That's not very big.

thats modern first world poverty in a nutshell

neither are you.

for you

There are lots of people who rely on food stamps and welfare to eat daily and pay their bills but who still have the latest smart phones, big cable packages, and game consoles.

Wellfare was meant to give people in poverty a leg-up, take care of some of their necessary expenses so they can save money and maybe get out of poverty some day. Instead most of them just blow all their extra money on entertainment and unnecessary shit so they can feel like they're living a middle class American Dream lifestyle.

Funny enough 2 of the poorest kids in my high school both had PSPs. Shit was pretty dank, they were poor as shit but at least they had fun ass games to play.

spending money on garbage is better for the economy.

they are helping america by spending

Wouldn't neets know the answer considering they get Obama dollars?

Yeah, OP is better off asking Cred Forums. It's not like anything over there is on topic anyway.

you mean niggers

racyiss

He needed it for the story line

psp is the easiest thing to pirate for

yup no poor whites exist.

His parents are terrible with money, but they're still prominent meth manufacturers, so they have cash to burn.

I saw more poor people with PSP's than DS's for some reason. They probably had great taste

Stolen money.

So you mean welfare?