Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Marge, going to church only means give the preacher your money.

You can workship god by yourself.

Forgot the simpsons used to be a pretty religious show back in the day

It's weird that the Simpsons has been going on for so long that being a devout Christian has changed from being a good neighbor like Flanders to being an obsessive and pushy person like Flanders

Marge, because gods not real *tip*

I wonder who could be behind this.

Marge, I hate going to church

Not sure why Marge even cared. All Bart and Homer did at church was embarrass her.

Humans fear death so they invented god, then humans corrupted it by scaring each other into coming so they could make money of it.

Homer was ready for the next step in freeing himself from this lie, but Marge was too afraid to let go of the lie that had been forced on her from a very young age.

The entire episode is nothing but another scare tactic.

>invented God
How enlightened of you.

The show creators

I would not got to Church, Allah damn me if I betray my religion. I would behead Marge for her insolence and bomb the town.

Okay now what if this ep was about Homer not going to the mosque for the tri daily prayers and Marge was like "but husband if you do not pray three times a day then Allah will damn your entire family, please husband do not forsake Allah!"

>Protestants

>why Marge even cared
its the same reason ned going is a fucking joke.
the general idea is to improve yourself.

It's not that the Simpsons was particularly religious, the country as a whole was much more religious back then. So Marge's point of view was actually very common back then.

>Whole town goes to church
>People talk badly about the Simpsons because their husband doesn't go

Can really see how dated this show is. Today people are mocked for going to church.

Rephrase that to "Humans invented all religions and their characteristics"

Punch her in the face as the Qur'an dictates.

god to bed, kids

>Today people are mocked for going to church.

This isnt true and you know it.