WATCH IT CHRISSY

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6e-RHWhGprU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watching S2E3 right now, Richie Aprile beat Beansys' ass, Paulie killed Sil with a blowjob, and Janice is showing her true Soprano nature

Is season 6 of the sopranos the biggest pleb filter in all of television, seriously s6 especially 6b was a masterpiece unlike anything ever seen on television

come on now cook

DEER MAMA CAN YOU HERE NE WHINING

To the victor belong the spoils

>tfw no comfy FBI job
youtube.com/watch?v=6e-RHWhGprU

>mfw Chrissy doesn't watch it

post yfw the gabagoo hits

Nothing has ever been better, this is correct, television will only attempt to be better from this point on

>WATDGE IB GRISSY :DD

>Anthony Jr is 31 IRL
>Pussy is 70
>Meadow is 35

CABILA COULD YU PLESE SHUD DA DOOOOOOOR DDDD:

Can someone tell me what the hell I'm supposed to watch?

wtf i hate time now

Lost it

yes

Just finished season :

RIP pussy

Anybody else find the plot of Janic e killing Richie a little unbelievable? I get that The sopranos have short fuses, that Janice is a hypocrite (example: telling sopranos to go easy on Meadow for partying until she realized it was at her mom's house) and that Richie's finances were a little weak but it still seemed a little out-of-character for her to murder him.

Best sopranos scene coming through
How can breaking bad even compete with this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

>pleb filter
>every thread starts with the exact same image and quote and is filled with one-liners instead of discussion

he's such a convincing actor

she's her mother's daughter

you know how janice was whinging to carmella at the lakehouse about that time her highschool boyfriend hit her?

Why was Tony such a dick to Bobby in the early seasons?

Just a little hazing

plus he may have been wary of him since he was originally in Junior's crew
could have wondered where his loyalty lied

Oh i had forgotten about that. cheers

so i just finished episode 8 season 4. the scene where tony notices someone steals money from the back. does he know its carmella in the last scene and completely ignores it?

Everyone asks for their favorite/best episodes. What's your favorite season?

WHAT'D YOU, YOU FAT FUCK?

ralph-centric season

reqing le capicola face

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever feel like nothin' good was ever gonna happen to you?
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Yeah. And nothin' did. So what? I'm alive, I'm survivin'.

>filled with one-liners instead of discussion

there's discussion if you try. I usually manage to incite some in these threads popping up the last few days, for instance:

Janice was like a combination of her mother and her father. Johnny Boy had a pretty short fuse, as you'll come to find out as you get deeper into the show. Janice wasn't thinking, it was just something that happened. He belted her one, she snapped and that was that.

The best part about that scene though is when Tony walks into the house gun out expecting a sight, the look on his face when he sees what is what is priceless

4 is the best one IMO, the last half, starting when Valentina shows up, it's all fucking kino. The Ginny Sack 95 lbs mole arc in the beginning of the season is pretty great too.

probably 6/6B, it's such an incredible run of episodes starting with Sopranos Home Movies

s5

My favorite is S5. I love the New York stuff.

Member when CLASSIC Paul Dano was in the Sopranos?

TITO DICK DICKMAN BABY

The first half of 6A is the best run of the show, the second half of 6A is the worst

Vito a fag

YU'LL SUGG OUR CAWGS? :-DDD

Classic episode

TWENNY FUGGIN YEARS

>mfw i am in the least reddit thread

Rossellini's historical TV movies are the ultimate television pleb filter.

But in terms of narrative shows, yes, it's the final season of the Sopranos.