How many (you)'s have you made this year?

How many (you)'s have you made this year?

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

Not enough :(

I have (you)'s turned off so none

holy kek, have my you

I get at least 5 (you)'s per day. I post every day. At least one day a week I get a big post with over 6 (you)'s. So this means I get on average 40 (you)'s per week. That's 160 (you)'s per month, and 1,920 (you)'s per year. This doesn't account for random extremely big posts throughout the year, which would easily net me over 2,000 (you)'s per year.

How is that Mr. Wonderful?

I JUST WANNA GET MY BEAK WET

>We're actually pre-posting at this time, set to post in a few weeks.

FOUR

U-uhm I set up a site where you can buy (you)'s at a set market price. The price depends on the board; for example, Cred Forums, (you)'s come buy like hot cakes, sir.

I only go to bed after I get 10 (You)s

Around 1500, maybe 2000?

We're still in the pre-reve(You) stage but we just completed our first angel investor round where we received 200k (You)s in exchange for 5% of our company.

We know the shitposting experience you bring to the table which is why we're offering you the opportunity to buy in at the same rate. Thank you for your time.

Meh. I've read better. Doesn't sound like him desu. The point is to talk down on the person.

Hmm

What's your (you) liabilities like? How much does it cost you per (you)?

>it's a mean-spirited (You)

I've never had a (you)

Haha, sure (You) have, pal!

don't let them get you down user!

how long did it take you to write this

@75200123

I don't give (you)'s to losers.

gave me a wee fright!

w-who?

>Tfw no big dick gf

>tfw not gonna meet my (You) quota for the month
>going to be forced to post on reddit only now

>I'm going to stop you there, user. Did I ever tell you about how I view my posts? You see, to me every post I make on Cred Forums is like a little soldier. I send my soldiers out to war. The point of war is to fight of other shitposters and gain control over resources: (you)'s. You see, right now your number of post are insignificant to me. Spending soldiers on it would be a waste of manpower. But do you know what would happen once I deem the number of (you)'s your posts attracts too high? It would be a Casus Belli user. All out nuclear warfare. And I would crush your little country like the little insignificant dirt-stain it is. I would slaughter your men, rape your women and mutilate your children as to be sure they will never be able to pose a treat to me when they grow up. But I would let them live, to serve as a constant reminder to other countries, to keep their hands of my resources. You and your posts mean nothing to me. And you better hope it stays that way user, because the moment they do I will destroy everything you ever hold dear and make you watch in agony while it burns right in front of your eyes. And for that reason, I am out.

Is there an exchange rate for (You)'s from different boards.

Certain boards are extremely generous in the (You)'s department, I'm worried they could cause a (You) inflation if left unchecked.

At least 34 today.

Lets say an average of 20 a day and I've gotten 5400 (you)'s this year.

I can't believe I read all that

I keep a healthy daily stream of (You)s specially on the weekends but sometimes i need to samefag to start it, as it has been stipulated in the past this is a valid legal tactic and don't see it as a conflict of interests.

You know that sometimes it's needed to do what we need to do, i feel that you can appreciate that.

>samefaging
Sorry, but that devalues your You's.

im running at about 10ph

truly dark times kev

Each (you) costs me on average about 10 seconds of thought, with a possible range between 5 - 30 seconds per post. This means I'm spending roughly 13,440 seconds on posting per year, about 224 minutes or 3.7 hours.

So for every 3.7 hours I'm receiving roughly 2,000 (you)'s.

You don't have to pay tax on those though so it's not really as bad as you think once you get used to it.

I'm already profitable sir. Our Post Per (You) [PPY] is already at approximately 1.2 and we hope to grow that number to 4.8 in the next five years, provided we find an investor.