God damn this little lady can not act

>this little lady

WOOWEE BILLY BOB, YOU BROUGHT IN THEM HORSES YET?

STORM'S A-COMIN'

Kek

That's what you get when you want to recreate the feeling the viewers felt when they saw the original trilogy for the first time.

No Disney, taking some no-name actors to be main characters does not make it feel like the original trilogy, it just makes it feel as if you want me to coerce me to buy your fucking franchise labeled toys and gadgets by manipulating me emotionally.

This movie is not made from passion, it was carefully crafted in a board room to suit all man babies and general populace and make them buy star wars shit. It's just a commercial for their toys.

If you even have 1 SW branded toy(even a fucking keyring or some shit) you have been bamboozled and you should probably end your life.

And yes, that all came out because of the OP's post.

Thanks for the red circle, couldn't have figured it out without it

Tortelini

This

Fuck Disney

George Lucas' shitty original vision > Disney's paint-by-numbers polished generic shite

I know they are going to milk it so much we will have SW branded fucking rectal bulbs for enemas.

It's not a bad movie, per se, but it really feels not genuine. I agree with Lucas in that at least he creating some original content(prequels). I really don't like prequels but I appreciate the effort.

She doesnt need. She was chose just because she is a woman and have an average look.

fucking sexist

Star Wars has never been serious you fucking loser.

She looks like a younger version of my mom here and it's wierd because my mom didn't look like this when she was younger

Delete this then kill yourself

Tomatoes?

Delete yourself instead.
Ellen Page stays.

She can sure suck a BBC though

They all look the same...

>she's the only white girl there

Watch it Ridley, you might get a train run on you.

God just imagine the smell

Why does she look like a chinaman?

Is it so the films appeal more the Asian market?

>all of these apologists

This and this

it was never serious but the original trilogy are super comfy. tfa not so much.

true

au contraire

lmao, these copycat posters are getting worse by the day. Can't even wait for a thread to 404

Yet you res a dead thread.

THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE

>29
>already turned into a middle-aged lesbian

hahahaha

It seemed like it was only yesterday I went to the theaters stag with 4 other teenage couples to watch Juno.
I'm such a loser lol.