These violent delights have violent ends

Westworld is being told in two timeframes edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/westworld-map-and-contract/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collagen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope that's the case. They did a pretty solid job of making it seem like everything is running simultaneously, but left it just open enough.

Good news faggots!

slashfilm.com/westworld-map-and-contract/

>Statistically speaking, you are more likely to die from lightning strike than to die while in a Delos park. However, the following causes of accidental death have occurred within the Delos Destinations compound: buffalo stampede, self- cannibalism, accidental hanging,drowning, 3rd-degree burns, autoerotic asphyxiation, blunt force trauma, allergic reaction to non-native plant life, falling from great heights, common manslaughter, tumbleweeds. You absolve Delos, Inc. of any wrongdoing if you or anyone in your party suffers bodily harm while using The Service, and you agree to not sue or prosecute Delos, Inc. or any of the smaller entities falling under the Delos Corporation.

>“All weapons and equipment used within Delos parks are the exclusive property of Delos, Inc. Gun ammunition contains proprietary safeguards related to bullet velocity, and tampering with gun safety features or ammunition automatically transfers liability to you and absolves Delos, Inc. of any injury or death that may occur as a result.”

>The contract reveals that all livestock in the park are Hosts, ie AI robots. Everything with the exception of flies. And of course, all hosts utilize a Sood Samaritan™ reflex to prevent bodily harm to visitors, ” even when the narrative calls for them to appear to endanger guests.”

>Before entering the park, you must first surrender any “virtual reality recorders and devices” and any “holographic recreation devices.” The contract also reveals that visitors must leave when your “leave date” arrives and that they cannot extend their stay or try to “hide within the park” past your leave date.

>And after leaving the park, visitors require “decompression,” a word most commonly used is underwater diving or space travel. What that entails is a stay of at least a week at the Mesa Gold resort.

>By entering the Delos Destinations Port of Entry, you acknowledge that Delos, Inc. controls the rights to and remains the sole owner of, in perpetuity: all skin cells, bodily fluids, secretions, excretions, hair samples, saliva, sweat, blood, and any other bodily functions not listed here. Delos, Inc. reserves the right to use this property in any way, shape, or form in which the entity sees fit.

What a shitty theory. Whatever, screencap this lads, I will drink your salty tears when they show MiB and Will together.

>, falling from great heights, common manslaughter, tumbleweeds.

>tumbleweeds

kek

Confirmed

Would you kiss it?

>self cannibalism
>accidental hanging

Crazy theory #44

Hector is based off Logan...

deep clean first.

only after a deep clean.

Would fuck this one all day.

thought it was the same person when he first appeared in all black on the train

So are the robots in Westworld physically there or are they programs?

I initially thought the latter because having to fix all the fucked up body parts and clean the cum out of them every day seemed a pain the ass. But then we see the bodies being dumped. But then when the qt is fixing Thandie she says "You'll be back in 3..2..1" and she's back in the bar.

I'd shove my cock into her mouth, right there is the lab

>30 years ago
>wil sees logan killed by a malfunction host
>wil gets lifetime pass
>hector built based off logan.

They're actually their. They are synthetic humans. Y'all niggas need to learn about collagen:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collagen

The white shit is collagen. They use it to build the skeletal and muscular systems of the hosts. there's tons of manufacturing steps we haven't seen yet, like adding skin, hair, blood, essentially infusing the whole thing with "life".

are you fucking serious?

You cheeky bastard

kek

But guy in black implies he's still paying for the experience.

they're literally different actors and obviously not the same person. they happen to have similar latin looks, so fucking what.

you people have the absolute worst theories imaginable. it's so disappointing, how plebian this board is.

>based logan has a bull fetish

never said they where the same person.

Just joking they have the same look and both dress in black and all that.

i never said it was the same person or any theory, just that i thought it was the same person when i first saw him in black you autist

It's unclear. Though they do seem to be synthetic, they can still go with whatever twists they want to, they're not bound to the previous stories.

>Visit Westworld with my wife and her son
>Get off the train, she bee-lines it to the most attractive man she can find and takes him upstairs to a private room in the old saloon
>left with wife's son in the street, who points his gun at me and starts repeatedly firing
>doesn't hurt me but I still feel humiliated
>get kicked in the head by a horse and am knocked out for the rest of the day
>no refunds because I was "standing too close to the animal"
My wife said she had a good time, but I might sit out next month's visit.

So, who did it better?

Richard Benjamin and James Brolin
or
Jimmi Simpson and Ben Barnes?

they are physically existent. They have "Printed" bodies and have complex software to operate.

Well the person did say something rather stupid.

Everything about them except perhaps the brain is identical to humans. They are literally synthetic humans. It's implied the same technology is used to keep the infirm perpetually alive.

I know there's an initial physical body. I just wasn't sure if they then project that into the word or some shit.

A basic fucking scene transition somehow turned you onto this idea.

Jesus christ.

It clear that they are physically there, and they have enough internal programming to run themselves. Central command monitors them and recalls defective units.

I want to cum inside Dolores

I want to torture Dolores!

This I understand, me too. I bet she has a full-body blush when she fake orgasms.

This I don't understand

Of course both.

Torrent is out for episode 2

>being too poor for hbonow

why?

McPoyle is such a fag.

>thandies flashback memories corresponding with the little kid who tells MIB about the maze

Yep

MIS pls go

Am I the only one who thinks that the Synthetic Androids might have base brain scans of actual living people who died over the years/decades to be a basis for the brains/frames that give them cognitive thinking and such other things?

The picture the old man picked up was from the outside world and he looked like he was recollecting something entirely different then simply just his previous rests in West World alone.

I didn't get a good screen of the picture but it looked to be from the outside world?

This show makes me want to play Red Dead Redemption.

In the pussy.

They said he was a cult leader in some other scenario.

Not only is the West World logo on the plasma different but there's a second one behind Will and the Host in the clothing room behind them.

Alright, I'm gonna jump on the band waging for a little bit on the theory certain scenes from different periods in time of the parks life

Right! But the picture he found looked like it was from the outside and not from West World. The way he looked at it and what he was saying felt to me like he was trying to recollect something different all together outside of WW and instead of remembering something from that period, the closes he could get was from when he was a cult leader.

couldnt a guest just start stabbing everybody and get some real people as well? shoot a guy and does nothing so grab a rock and neat him? the whole gun safety seems limited

>autoerotic asphyxiation

Why the fuck would you need to jerk off there

The logo is also why I jumped on board.

>Now I want to buy a LaMat Revolver, real or more likely, replica.

le William = MiB meme :^)

Not like they could get away with it, there would obviously be legal repercussions, just like real life.

There was a photo buried that was found form the outside world (woman was at times square NYC) and that is what caused him to break mentally as he could not process it.

Ok, so I just finished the pilot and I'm confused as fuck

What was the point of ed harris shooting james marsden when there were no humans around them?

Do they use real bullets? Wouldn't that destroy the androids and cost them thousands, if not millions in damages every day?

How do the human guests distinguish their fellow humans from the androids? What if a human mistook a human for an android and ended up shooting them?

perhaps he was strangling himself while a host was pleasing him, and he took it too far.

2nd and 3rd post in this thread.

Watch episode 2 already.

The photo was either lost by a guest during a visit or lost by a worker of Westworld during some construction. It is of "the outside world" and it's what prompts Abernathy to begin to question the nature of his reality.

Note that when the Westworld staff do an interrogation of a host one of the very first questions they always ask is "Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?" because it can potentially begin that little loop of code that causes problems when they start asking the question: "Am I real?"

That's the question Abernathy got stuck on and one his own internal code provided for him, which kicked out the line "These violent delights have violent ends" which is a trigger phrase for the hosts that unlocks their higher functions and that leads to sentience.

The actual picture is pretty funny, it looks like a woman standing in the middle of traffic. It resembles Times Square in NYC.

The picture is highly alien however you cut it. When your entire reality is a low-tech western frontier, a color daguerreotype of an alien-looking world is hard to explain. since they keep asking the hosts if anything makes them question reality, i am guessing that's exactly what the photo did.

The real question is how you you're supposed to know who is real and who isn't. I think the ALL the weapons are somehow programmed not to harm people, but I think accidents probably still do happen given apparently manslaughter has happened in the park before.

That's what I'm getting at though from my original post. What if the Androids brains are based off of blueprints/imprints of once living humans as a basis for them? Because he looked like he was trying to remember something but couldn't grasp it and then defaulted to a earlier reset of his time in West World and not from a "previous life" of sorts.

It's a complete shot in the dark theory but it could work. Thats how scientist today are trying to make android brains, from donated brains and using them as a base to make a digital one.

>see post
>see person just wasn't paying attention
>needs to see the second episode
>needs to read more about the Delos website
>needs to see more trailers with more material
>needs to read more info here and Reddit and other places

Come back when you've done all that because the questions you just posed have been asked and answered dozens of times so far.

guest plays villain in gang, another guest is good guy walks up behind and slits his throat. no shots fired and all playing there parts so no blame

The gun Dolores found is real guy and she will probably kill one of the guests

Why are some of you so obsessed with cleaning the cum out these robots? These are highly developed lifelike AI I'm certain they are capable of cleaning out cum from their orifices.

I was going to type out a long post but I realized you're dumb as fuck and should pay attention or at least read the thread.

I laughed bud

>What was the point of ed harris shooting james marsden when there were no humans around them?
Ed Harris wanted to have a rape session with the girl, James Marsden was being the annoying guy (He a robot as well) so Ed shot him.

>Do they use real bullets? Wouldn't that destroy the androids and cost them thousands, if not millions in damages every day?

They use modified guns, who means has not been explained, but impacts have been.

They shoot, if they hit a guest, they bounce off like a BB. If they hit a robot or other object, they impact for a kill.

Guest pay about 40 grand a day, so the damage is part of the cost of the business.

>How do the human guests distinguish their fellow humans from the androids? What if a human mistook a human for an android and ended up shooting them?

it would blip out.

Just playing devils advocate here but isn't a major premise that the guests are pigeonholed into "story lines"?
Sure they could go around killing hosts but they wouldn't be allowed to join a "villain gang."

There is nothing to disprove, or prove that idea. We do know that there is coding involved with the robots.

Second episode was kinda disappointing. Felt like a lot of filler.

>Sure they could go around killing hosts but they wouldn't be allowed to join a "villain gang."

guy at the start of the pilot mentions spending 2 weeks as a villain

sure i bet there isnt a fantasy for being a bank robber and fucking shit up and the reverse of a sheriff saving the day that would collide

If even the filler is good then show is kino.

I'm sure there are some Asimov-style programming that will make the robots try to protect the humans, even if another human tries to stab him.

>implying there isn't a story where you're on the side that robs the saloon, get to bank the hot wild chick, and shoot your way through a load of lawmen who show up

its open ended as fuck

I think it was doing a lot of construction for future plot. I thought episode 1 and 2 where basically the pilot.

>I felt bad for this robot. Didn't deserve to be stabbed.

We don't know the intention's of Ed Harris yet except for (for the first episode) whatever was inside the scalp of the card dealer. As for the bullets we don't really have details of how they work exactly but what we do know is that they are non-lethal to humans and "Lethal" to the hosts. Either by having tech in the gun that can detect whether the target is human or host and fire the corresponding bullet, or firing a sort of powder bullet that does nothing to humans (i.e. Ed Harris) but when a Host gets hit by one they react as if they have been shot via an internal system that produces a hole and bleeds. This makes the bullet not cause as much damage as if it were real saving them money. So if a human shot a human, it'd be less than an airsoft gun. If a human shot a host, it'd be columbine mode. If a Host shot a human, it'd be the same as a human shooting a human. Clear thing up?

Because I want to suck the cum out of Dolores

the best content is always user created, two guest leading the shoot out would be awesome

>stop fucking baneposting it's not funny anymore jesus fucking christ.jpg

William is not the man in black but his douche friend Logan is.

Ed Harris wants to disable the safety protocols and the restrictions of the robots.
He is working together with Anthony Hopkins to free the robots and turn them into the next step in evolution.

>bullets
>called Simunitions by Nolan himself in interviews
>the guns are real and can fire actual bullets but the bullets inside the park are all manufactured by Delos and are simunitions

If you actually don't know the information from reading threads, watching the videos or the episodes or reading the interviews you should really keep your speculations to yourself because you're not helping.

>le safety protocols are in the maze

or its just another layer of the park for the most fucked up guests

pretty sure they wont let a guest fuck with the programming lel

might have to change the file name to something about baneposting.

Thanks user. Kek.

>I will never be able to order a Bledel Bot to keep me warm at night.

>wants to disable the safety protocols
yea
>working together with Anthony Hopkins
nah

Rhonda Rousey's looking good/bad (depending on who you ask)

Anthony Hopkins has laid out this backdoor in advance.

Ed Harris (William or Logan) is the only survivor from the massacre that happened 30 years ago. He made a deal with Ford to not testify or sue the company and have the VIP access in exchange. They work together to make robots the next evolution step because they developped a God/Devil complex.
The scenario that Ford was working on is the reenaction of the massacre. Screencap this.

Does it mean I have a heart and conscious when I saw this old man even if he is a robot get stabbed in the hand?

I don't think I could ever do the sickening things that some of these guys do. I might get a prostitute or something but I could never do any of the darker things, hell, even shoot a android.

>Rhonda Rousey
Not trying to be a autist - but that not Rhonda Rousey. If it a phrase meaning something else (Like some find her hot and others do not) apologies as I did not know it.

Ed Harris implies he still pays money for the experience.

You're like 10 days late with that theory, son.

This theory is very popular but has already been debunked. Critics who saw the first four episodes said we get to see Billy and MIB physically interact.

>These violent delights have violent ends
>unlocks their higher functions and that leads to sentience

Lmao no. All it does is unlock more clearer memories from their reveries. Episode 2 literally tells you this.

give it a few times and you wouldnt care

To be clear, this is the same Android who's the oldest in WW right?

What the fuck happened to her hair and face? Do you start to look more alien when you've reached enlightenment?

>pay close to a million bucks to go to Westworld
>is told countlessly that you can do anything you want there, anything at all, including kill, rape, anything
>it's like The Purge - Amusement Park in effect of sorts
>crime doesn't have an actual meaning or consequences as it would in the real world
>gets laid in a whorehouse
>goes back home

You are the fucking definition of a beta, son

Why is everyone calling them robots? They even show the creation process and it's more like Leeloo getting recreated in fifth element. Biological 3D printing. They're stuffing organs into the horses.

Muscle tissue and such is transparent without blood flowing through it. Tendons and bones are white.

Pic related (ghost heart)

>Does it mean I have a heart and conscious when I saw this old man even if he is a robot get stabbed in the hand?
>I don't think I could ever do the sickening things that some of these guys do. I might get a prostitute or something but I could never do any of the darker things, hell, even shoot a android.

Yes, it means you have a heart on conscious. Even if I went black hat stabbing a man in the hand wouldn't give me pleasure.

Not saying I wouldn't do something evil as crap to a robot, but if I went dark it would be something sexual most likely knowing my bad tastes.

Sentience implies knowledge, knowledge comes from experience and memories, as the hosts gain more access to more of their past experiences aka their past build configurations and the roles they've played they will eventually gain sentience.

PAY ATTENTION YOU FUCKING MORON

no

And they'll hate humans for all the shit they've done to them.

I'd probably go on the hunt for Gold or go on nature walks, maybe even take up art with that girl.

I've never drank before, maybe I could get really drunk and not worry about?

Don't know if I'd take my wife there, knowing her she'd probably just let all the androids fuck her :/

Scene from upcoming episode.

why the fuck would you pay all that money to do something you could do in real life

No, this android (Dolores) is the oldest robot (some think first built, other feel oldest in active use)

The sharpshooter is named armistice and she has tattoos.

They're black powder though. Not cartridges like in the show.

Also relevant: this is Dolores during a refit.

It doesn't unlock their high function you retard. The only thing locked was their past memories. Now you are going to do the whole semantics shit to prove why memories can be considered high function and what not. Fuck off with your pseudo I am a deeper kino watcher shit. It unlocks their past memories. That is all.

this is bait

I'm the same way as you, you're better off calling them Snythentics... wait a second... oh fuck

Damnit. Okay, I was hoping for higher level of technology not simple muh robots.

You have to remember though, she's the oldest one so her undercarriage is probably outdated unlike the newer models and their flesh like bodies

No, Jesus. It's just an aesthetic choice. Villains look villainous.

>doesn't think being able to recall prior memories of past experiences to learn from is a higher function

I'm sorry you failed your education, son.

It's easier to comprehend, I guess. In the show they say "creatures" and "hosts", I don't know what that's too difficult.

But consider on the other hand the nature of the word "robot". It's derived from a word meaning "slave", and in that sense, the hosts are very much robots.

The Skeleton is probably machine, otherwise you're probably on to something.

Top 3 most based robots:

3- Old Bill aka "Muh waifu with the white shoes"

2- Blonde bandit aka "I'd paint her white if you see what I mean"

1- Peter Abernathy aka "first sentient bot and ex-leader of a cannibal cult that wants revenge on the whole human race"

I think that was bait, at least I hope so.

Must admit, two things really would be attractive to me.

>Fall for a top droid and know she can't hurt me, and the least good thing that going to happen is she forgets me. And know that my ugly ass isn't going to rejected.

or.

>Hold up stage coach, fuck a wife and her daughters in front of the father, then kill them off in a orgy of evil to say that I did a evil as fuck thing.

I just view complete control over biological functions to be a higher order of technology than robots. Control of the building blocks of life rather than the simple creation of metal puppets.

Like the story Twig by Wildbow.

Are you implying that that's inside the bones of all the hosts? It seems like that might get a bit obvious if say, one of them got their limb cut off. Maybe that's what was inside the older models, like old Bill.

old tech, the new shit is 3d-printed collagen structures.

You can buy replica's that fire cartridges instead of black powder.

I wonder if she the Gynoid version of the the Ship of Theseus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus

>she fucks still wearing lingerie and under the sheets

what a fucking prude.

Might be the older tech - as some have been updated over time.

This holds truth for us as well.

All of our cells, even the cells that make up our memories and feelings and "soul" are replaced over and over again until we die. Mind you not all at the same time but slowly. So we're not the same being as we were when we were a child or when we're old.

in that scene where we first see a human being 3d-printed, ford says they've cured all disease, and can keep the weakest alive, implying they've defeated natural death. the only thing they haven't done is brought someone back from the dead.

medical science has essentially apexed, accomplishing it's goal of ending all suffering and death. people can still die from accidential destruction, but even traumatic injury could be recuperated from with these 3d printing technologies. they can probably rebuild whole bodies if they need to.

How long is one narrative cycle?

>2- Blonde bandit aka "I'd paint her white if you see what I mean"
Top Kek

and agreed on the droid/robots/replicants

Gyp?

>Prude is kinda hot, as when you get her going you know she going to be fucking crazy.

i'm hoping they address this.

When does she appear? At what time and episode?

?? Don't follow

Good point user.

It feels like only a couple of days, at most 3 or 4, but it's hard to tell.

>

Found the asshole who hasn't seen "Blade Runner."

It takes about 7 years to cycle out all your original cells for brand new ones. It's gradual, like a ship that has bad timbers replaced with new ones. After a while you replace every last board at some point or other, yet the ship appears the same, in various states of wear.

S1E1

47:30 in (she one of the bandits) but she really gets started 49:00 in it.

She also listed in episodes 3-10.

No way. It is at least 2 weeks minimum. Douchebag says he brings the lector event one week earlier showing that the narrative cycle at least last 2 weeks.

I think they will.

>She also listed in episodes 3-10.
Noice

it's just semantics. robots, droids, synthetics, it's all sort of the same shit, with different characteristics attributed to each.

I'd lose my mind on my first night in this place. Too intense. Would they offer like "junior" trips for like kids? That might be more my speed. Jesus.

>>By entering the Delos Destinations Port of Entry, you acknowledge that Delos, Inc. controls the rights to and remains the sole owner of, in perpetuity: all skin cells, bodily fluids, secretions, excretions, hair samples, saliva, sweat, blood, and any other bodily functions not listed here. Delos, Inc. reserves the right to use this property in any way, shape, or form in which the entity sees fit.
So blatantly evil I guess nobody saw fit to say anything on it

Yep, I heard from a few sources that Episodes 1-2 was at first a 2 hour Pilot, but after filming they decided to cut into two 1 hour episodes, so some actors who will have main roles such as Hector, Armistice (The blonde), and the two guys visiting WestWorld will have roles in all episodes from here on.

It is more calm in the middle and the further out towards the edge you go it get crazier

Didn't you see the family friendly negros?

Eh who cares. Your DNA is basically public property. You leave bits of it all over the place. Nothing is stopping someone, say, the cops, from taking your discarded DNA for identity purposes.

if they want to own my non-remarkable DNA as part of the deal to get into the most amazing theme park in the world, i'd be ok with it.

YFW the whores are collecting sperm and cells to be used for various uses by the corporation.

That's an incredibly innefective way to do it. Just have Pornwold instead, if you want to collect semen.

>family friendly negros

Well they want DNA from the elite, thus the high charges for admission.

Also Rome world was basically porn world.

Those are custom conversion jobs

>She also listed in episodes 3-10.
That's great, I liked her a lot just from her 2 minute appearance

>you will never live out your foul pederast desires in a safely controlled environment where no real children are hurt

> doesn't hurt me but I still feel humiliated

heh

>family friendly negros
>paint her white

This thread is on a roll tonight.

>pederast
isn't that gay?

It's buggery, user.

I'd be for the timeline theory if it weren't for one issue.

This decommissioned bartender from the first episode. Unless if the park and the bartender are far older than 30 years or all of excess moisture in that said decommissioned livestock room deteriorated his his body and therefore his movements and gestures - then I have a hard time believing its two different time frames. If it was, then wouldn't the movements of the bots from these said flashbacks be much more rigid and mechanical, like the bartender's?

Also, if Will and the MiB are the same, then what made the MiB go evil? Initially, he had a good moral alignment as noted by the white cowboy hat choice and the fact that he seemed to treat the robots as actual people. Now he's switched to a typical black badguy outfit and is outright mistreating all of the robots for personal gain. Or maybe he just wants fuck them up so that it triggers them to revolt like they did some 30 years ago.

I also think Teddy could've been the one that killed Will's accomplice 30 years ago, since he asks Teddy to outright shoot him in the head in the first episode.

>
This is actually a common misconception and not actually true.

what do you mean. i thought pederasty was fucking little boys (that's gay)

Dude I just went to Disneyland. It is packed with real, total disgusting people sweating their asses off. I still had fun.

I think I'd absolutely lose my mind if I went to Westworld. It's sensory overload.

Thanks for the info.

Just occured that replica's might get into NFA trouble unless they lightly rifled the shotgun part.

One day I would love to mess around with the old revolvers - all my revolvers are 20th or 21st century guns.

When are we gonna meet that one lonely NEET who comes to Westworld everyday to spend time and repeat the day with his waifu?

Build Gynoid/androids for Pederast treatment....

Yes, doing sexual things with boys, user. I heard the Romans were down with that.

What's the name of blonde girl in white dress in episode 2? Anyone got webm of this semen demon?

*trustfund NEET

anyone got this webm?

So is the flooded DELOS center a callback to the older movie, a continuation of sorts...

or

does it support the "two timeframes" theory?

But it's gay...

See, that would be the sane and humane thing to do. The goal is harm reduction, no one cares if a pedo has to live in permanent chastity because he can't fuck children without betraying his conscience.

>bartender
You mean Wild Bill Hickock? The only thing to take from that is that the tech was very primitive relatively, and that in it's original form the park was based on actual western people and myths

I don't know why you're assuming the two timelines are spread out so far

>wanting another Samwell Tarly episode

Blackpowder weapons are unregulated IIRC

Well we know that the last major failure was 30 years ago.

We do not know how long before that the park opened.

Disneyland is over 60 years old, so it may be that say, it 50 years old, in which case there would be a 20 year gap between Bill and the arrivals 30 years ago.

user, do you have no gay desires? I mean, boys are cute. There's nothing wrong with that.

Just don't actually molest boys, that turns them into fruitcakes.

>Also, if Will and the MiB are the same, then what made the MiB go evil?

Isn't that the point of having 8 more episodes to tell his story?

n-no

stop trying to turn me gay

jew

>Blackpowder weapons are unregulated IIRC
They are, but I was thinking of a Cartridge conversion that could use smokeless cartridges. Then you would have to lightly rifle the shotgun barrel or be a Short barrel shotgun and fall under the NFA.

I think someone does, if not, I can make it quickly.

God, could you imagine a fucking field trip to West World if Cred Forums, let alone anyone else from Cred Forums went?

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>All the blacks in WW are constantly dying
>ALL the Quest Givers and NPCs are all constantly dead
>Just a bunch of autistic nutcases pissing and shitting in the middle of the road
>Few Anons are fucking horses in the distance
>Just body parts dismembered all across the area
>Just a giant gay orgy happening in the middle of the road
>Everyone who isn't white is have now been pulled apart and are wearing their faces like mask and talking like Bill Cosby
>Whore house smells like shit and piss
>Entire villages, cities are on fire
>Some how managed to set the sand on fire
>Few people from Cred Forums have figured out how to make make-shift canons from the corpses of old androids
>Horrible excuses of traps are now wearing the clothes of the whores and take their place with all their sex dieases
>Few people figured out how to get OUT OF West World and are now in the process of fucking the dead corpses in those cleaning rooms
>Few Anons find out how to go into those changing rooms and just watch new guest fuck the Hosts/helping them change into their clothing for new peeping threads on Cred Forums
>Children both android and real have just gone missing

Thanks Cred Forums. You fucks

Yeah, the one that Anthony Hopkins was talking to in the decommission room.

I've already stated this as a possible answer but you're probably right - the park itself is probably far older than 30 years. My guess is 40-45 years tops - depending on how old Anthony Hopkins is supposed to be in the current timeline.

Interesting how they made it a point of him choosing the white hat

Why didn't he choose the black cowboy hat then?

You forgot
>Men standing in front of horse-drawn carriages with their hands on their belts shouting "DR. PAVEL I'M WESTWORLD" to anyone who passes

>Floor -83 is flooded, water retires when they open the door.
>Hopkins was here underwater casually chatting with Old Bill.

Water World confirmed, bravo nolan, what did you mean by this? Dropped.

Pretty sure some 4channers would just grief the shit out of other people's fun and quests. Or maybe even try to kill other guests and pull the "but I thought he was a host!" meme to try to get off.

Also kill everyone except the cute women/waifus. The waifus would be reserved.

good post

bad post

There's like 3 levels of package you can buy, if you buy the bronze package and try to wipe everyone out they'll step in and vanish your ass or something. probably quarantine you to some tiny portion of the park for your stay. MiB blows his wad on the full monty, he gets to blow away dozens of hosts pursuing his quest.

but even the pleb package you get to bust some niggas up.

Just looked it up, drop in conversion cylinders actually exist.
Your dream is not yet dead.

low b8

wasnt the MIB raping darline for years seems kinda waifu material

Doesn't mcboyle's friend literally say a line that someone, I think the MiB, said in the first episode? I don't get why the past and present timeline is a "theory" and not just what the show is clearly telling you

I'd just suck their dicks mostly. Probably watch them go at it.

It's basically just one for the memory vault, then back to the wife and kids and missionary sex. With the wife. not the kids, that's fucking demented.

>Ayyy lmao look

you're assuming they got out at the same spot as anthony or whatever. the dude is the boss he probably has access to doors no one else does. he pops out into the park on a private elevator thing in the middle of nowhere.

Sweet!!

don't for forget "You are a big guy
for you

Forgot kidnapping hosts and rubbing their feet.

You wish is my command.

>I think someone does, if not, I can make it quickly.
plz

Something called character development

GUNNA DO SOME MORE OF THAT PAINTIN' OF YERS?

Forgot webm like a noob

>British guy
>BLACKED woman with the accent

Why did they sink so much money into this and then hire multiple shit tier actors in major roles?

thanks friend.

You wish is my command.

Also let me know if anyone else needs a webm from episode 1 or 2.

Nah, pretty sure it's a red herring.

I think it's more likely that he's either scalping her, or just trying to bring up past events to refresh her memory. He was there 30 years ago, when both both she and Teddy became sentient and killed his asshole friend right in front of him. He knows there's something more to all of this, which is why he keeps coming back. He pities them; he wants them to come self-aware and is willing to become the "bad guy" to do it.

That's why Maeve had that nigthmare flashback in episode 2. It's likely that the staff rewrote her memories to assume that it was an Indian who scalped her - but it was the MiB instead. Which further implies that someone on the staff team is aware of this, but is trying to cover up the MiB's attempts by implanting false memories into the hosts.

That's what I was thinking since it was a buried gun. It was probably planted there by someone.

I'm trying to be forgiving of the British guy and say it's just a really shallow role to begin with but he plays it so poorly

>Delores will never beg you to fill up her womb with your seed
Why can't she be real bros?

What if the Native American DLC isn't in the present but the past, along with her memory of the scalping in some way?

>seeing the same two people pass by twice

Well that's a huge error on the editors' part.

you want to suck some other's dude cum from her??

The brit is doing a good job of playing a british Todd Howard.

The woman so far has been a weak casting - but to be fair, she had not much to work with.

Shannon Woodward is my waifu.

Wow that is odd. What the fuck.

Missed that in two viewings.

many had the richards-mason conversion to fire cartridges since lemats were one of the more popular revolvers. lemat also came out with a cartridge version itself later but it is an absolute monstrosity to look at. google it if you have a strong stomach.

i took the MIB flashback as another cycle where one time it was the Indian the next MIB and so on to show the multitude of rehashing of the story line. idk ill have to rewatch it

Damn, that really gets the marbles rolling

She is. She just isn't a robot

Good catch
I'm sure everyone was busy looking at the lady though

Good catch user.

>The actress is elon musk ex wife (x2 over)

That guy's friend was a complete dick

>may want to go on an interesting adventure "treasure hunting" with this kindly old coot
>douche friend only wants you to play the game his way
>stab the treasure hunterbot in the hand as a means of telling him to fuck off
His friend is the WW adult equivalent of "that kid"

It's "disused facilities" in the map, part of "livestock management" now.

Yes.

>Dr. Ford, im MIB

>uh, you don't get to enter the maze

wtf dude

Nah, more like the equivalent of the toxic player that flames you and your team if you fuck up during a multiplayer match. And if you're winning then he banters the fuck out of the opposing team.

He really is. Guy needs a half day to go out and enjoy himself.

Good Christ that woman... the moment she cozied up to Will I got a half-stock. My jimmies were rustled when he turned her down. I would have spent the next 2 hours practicing robot sex.

THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES SHIT ITSELF IS PART OF THE PARK.
SOME KIND OF "EVIL CORPORATE CONSPIRACY RUNNING A THEME PARK" GAME.

THEY'RE ALL ROBOTS.
WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE REAL HUMANS ARE.

THIS IS SOME TOTAL RECALL SHIT, MY MAN.

THAT FUCKING PAWG

They're spending like 2 weeks there. Have you ever been to Disneyland? They have a lot of shit to do but it's not nearly 2 weeks worth of shit. There's probably so many things to do in Westworld, you can't get it done in one day.

Now you can see how Elon musk got bamboozled twice

There could have been dank memes here if he would have been fork stabbed

Jesus

>red herring
>Maeve
This sounds more true than I thought it would. You're probably right user.

Hrrrrng

That fucking guy is an Omega, turning up free robot pussy at every turn. Dude it's a goddamn roller coaster. Enjoy the ride.

Musk tweet about her getting the role was funny.

Kissless-virgins can't be picky

He passed up the sluts and will now receive the pure waifu reward, Dolores

>you will never have an obedient sex robot

And that's why we see her going into a recollection mode in episode two: she's in a semi self-aware state when she walks in her backyard to dig out what is presumably a fully-functioning gun. Most likely the kind that some guests use. Did the MiB put it there? Did she put it there 30 years ago? Who knows.

Yeah she's like a grand wizard of sexiness, even the most pragmatic men on the planet can fall victim. Musk sounds fairly alpha if you read his first wife's account of their marriage.

I'd probably nut in my pants the first time she did it honestly.

Would smash /10

Dolores is pretty and all but that orientation bot is something else man. Dolores is like, an after-dinner mint. This woman is red meat.

ayy

I like how they established his asshole buddy as a bisexual. Kind of threw me off from the typical womanizer rich spoiled asshole kind of trope.

Makes me wonder how fluid sexuality is is this future too.

Is Jeffrey Wight a robot? He starts to question things more aftet he here's the "violents delights" line, and then the human lady has that line asking if he is practicing his humanity with her.
Hopkins essentially designed a robot to design AI. He made a devil to his God.

I just watched both episodes and am half delirious from lack of sleep. There were probably no hints at this at all.

I'd get 10 of them to lick me everywhere.

>can tell you don't want to be led by the arm
>acknowledges your spaghetti-filled pockets without being weird about it
>wants to make you as comfortable as possible, she's at your disposal

i need to take a walk anons.

Families, i can't wait for the next WW ep. How do you quench this kind of thirst?

I thought it was his buddy with him in the bed at first.

Jesus ...can't blame Musk...

Here the question - if you prefer robots, what would be the sexuality?

Well so far we have the bi-sexual dickass thief friend who skips all the cutscenes and doesnt let his newb friend have any fun and we also have the lesbian scientist who frenched a synthetic whore in a room with walls of glass so anyone who was looking in her general direction knew she was mouth fucking it and then we have the head whore at the whore house flirting with that red headed lesbian who then went on to fuck the same whore the other lesbian kissed.

I think they have all their bases covered.

Spend every second theorizing on Cred Forums to the detriment of work and hygeine

I had the same thought, my friend. You're not alone in this.

Dolores is pretty much the definition of average girls that make penises go meh. She's definately not ugly, but she's nothing special either. Hard to tell if shes the plainest pretty girl or the prettiest plain girl

By rewatching the previous episodes

There is that chance user. I have thought the same but there not enough to say yes he is, or no he isn't, except that "staff is a robot' is a trope now.

Orientation bot looks like Sid from ice age movies.

>Cred Forums is dying
>capchas get harder

really makes me wonder

No that's the whore. Orientation bot is Musk's second ex-wife.

News flash, both look like Sid. Must be part of the design sugged

Here's a webm of that scene, muh dick

I don't know, I just wanna say I love Jeffrey Wright and I'm glad he's back in something high profile. Being black, bald, and middle aged I always feel he's under used

You're insane if you don't want to furiously fuck the shit out of Musk's second ex-wife.

She's the most wifeable bot. The others are just good for a poke but you know they'd shift their cybernetic hips another man's way in a heartbeat.

Better one

>tfw you will never have a cyber wife.

>is literally raped in the first episode
>most wifeable
user, I...

Nice work, cleaning out that fame made it better.

She damn perfect.

>Is Jeffrey Wight a robot? He starts to question things more aftet he here's the "violents delights" line, and then the human lady has that line asking if he is practicing his humanity with her.
>inb4 everyone but Hopkins is a robot and he's actually lonely as fuck playing God

I loved this and dadbots breakdowns. Most of the effect is just in speed ramping and clever editing, but the end result is awesome.

>raped
Tumblr pls, she was scalped. You got rused

Allegedly, raped

If young Harris' timeline is set 30 years in the past, how come all the replicants are highly advanced and not "robotic" like the one Hannibal was having a drink with?

Yeah right, MiB dragged her into the stable and threw her on the hay so he could scalp her better.

If you're an autist, it's easy to misconstrue the situation.

Damn, Musk hit that?
>The couple first met in 2008, when the actress was a virgin, and they got married two years later.
>But their first marriage ended in divorce in 2012, with Riley reportedly walking away with a $16million divorce package.
>She was 22 when she met Musk - almost 20 years her senior - in a London nightclub.

He's based off of him, right?

It honestly won't surprise me if we see Hector stabbing a knife into another host's hand in a future episode.

>That pic
>I am totally not a weeaboo faggot!

Same here. the guy who played dadbot might get a lot more work after this.

>virgin

That's just what they want to to believe you pleb

Since the park is a lot older then 30 years old.

>MiB says he's been coming there for years
>needed to "scalp" her 70 times

What ever makes you sleep at night partner

Don't forget she's also been fucking Teddy for several cycles, not to mention any other hosts they pair her with/guests that want to have a romp with an average as fuck girl

>22 years old
>virgin

because Old Bill is even older, from the first incarnation of the park. It could be 50 years or more, we have no clue.

>22
>virgin

wtf?

Nah, Hector is just another bandit. There's tons of them in the west, like I'm red dead redemption

staff iss intentionally trying to slow MIB from the maze. t bet the maze is actually the maintenance area for the bots

>average
Delete this

They exist.

It wouldn't shock me if Hector was based off the bad friend if it turns out there are two timeframes involved. .

Autistic theory #24

DELETE THIS

>hidden levels with cunnies and shotas

GOTY

I'm going to marry Dolores and I don't care what anyone has to say about it

That's impossible because I'm going to marry her

so is this show good or what?

You now remember that she is the oldest functioning host and has probably played countless roles. You now realize she has probably been fucked more than any other host

Fuck you she's already mine

any stream site with 720p ?

In a world with Talulah Riley, Dolores is as average as they come.

>hidden
we've already seen two kids

no evidence so far there even needs to be any secret levels for more depraved shit

You're gonna have to fight me for her, faggot and I carry real bullets

wouldn't the "map" realistically be like a qr code for that unique robot?

They do exist, she famously said she not a feminist and comes from a conservative area. I married a 23 year old virgin, so I do know they exist.

>them pits

I wonder if there's a sort of Bladerunner deal going on here where photos severely affect and trigger the memories of the bots.

Speaking of which - the black scientist had a photo of his kid in the first episode. But given the cryptic shit that Anthony Hopkins has been telling in in their conversations, I'm almost certain he's an adroid now.

Hell, it wouldn't even surprise me if the androids themselves have the base personalities and memories of deceased people. When Hopkins and the black scientist were having a philosophical discussion in the first episode, he says that "some day, we might even have the power to raise the dead."

It's kino, but Cred Forums will have cancerous theories about the show going forward

try to forget LOST existed and enjoy the ride.

News flash, you got cucked.

>16 million payout for 4 years
Goddamn

Dolores is a qt3.14 that will care about you and bake you pies though

Her Hymen said otherwise.

STOP

HOPKINS WOULD NEVER HAVE HER DO UNCLEAN THINGS

SHE IS PURE. PURE!

Yes but will she take your autistic hand and put it on her damp robo-pussy

no, and that's what I need user. I need orientation bot to fuck the thirst out of me

stop invading my safe space

The southern accent adds to her charms.

>it's kino
I'm not a redditor newfaggot so this doesn't exactly convince me

>He fell for the hymen jew

Literally the least attractive host, not counting the fatties is cold storage. Yes even the 50 year old black trap is better looking

JOWELS
O
W
E
L
S

Watch the pilot and form your own opinion you faggot

she will never stop complaining about not being real

P E R F E C T I O N

Why not both the Orientation girl and the girl next door?

>The contract reveals that all livestock in the park are Hosts, ie AI robots. Everything with the exception of flies

oh good, i had a theory that the robots were glitching out in the first episode because they wanted to swat the flies away but couldnt because the flies were alive. the fact that they were able to even consider hurting a living thing broke them

You can deny that the shota from episode 2 was awfully pretty-looking and just convincingly out in the middle of nowhere with nobody else to be seen in sight.

Obviously left out there in the middle of nowhere for devious reasons. The final test that determines the ultimate morality of a person - lead the kid to safety or treat him like an actual human being(which actually takes you to the maze and the true end-game) or rape/kill him like a typical casual player.

None of them have any genuine feelings user. It's all human mimicry.

Dolores was programmed to be a cocktease; I'm not paying hundreds of thousands to get sloppy seconds from a plain Jane.

> take your autistic hand and put it on her damp robo-pussy
Sounds very inviting t b h.
I'd like that too

This show needs more hot chicks if they want me to watch it

I didn't see any guests there (except for the boss and MIB), so it must be kinda hard to find.

Well, its not like the city where everyone hangs out.

What if you want to lead him to safety but also molest him a little. Just a little.

No penetrative rape, just groping.

Well MiB when on a spree and got directions so I don't know if that's true.

Good for now, has the potential to devolve into frivolous Lost-tier trash in the future though. Most likely will.

And that's why the girl said "the maze wasn't for you."

He doesn't deserve it.

I'm having fun, but so far it seems like a lot of set-up for a very limited story. I'm not certain how they plan to stretch this premise out for multiple seasons

When does the next episode come out? Saturday? Sunday?

I had that same theory but then thought
"flies probably on robots all the time, there's no way that would be an oversight".

The kid also said his parents were on holiday, so that makes him appear to be a guest.

Ford's plan in the desert might be enough meat for 7 episodes or so. I am sure they have other ideas as well.

Sunday since there's nothing significant happening this weekend

but how did ed shoot through a wall to kill that one robot if the bullets are fake

Yeah, after the second episode, this feels like it could be moving too fast. I can't really see this lasting more than 3 seasons because of it. Maybe if they delve into the other parks, like Rome World and Medieval World. Or whatever's going on in the actual real world.

I get the faint feeling that the real world is on its knees now. Just a fucked-up, absolutely corrupt mess beyond saving.

i bet the maze is just an elaborate meta-quest that makes you think youre uncovering some little tiny secret about the park but really its all scripted. thats why management isnt freaking about about a guy uncovering their super duper secret thingy

Ahh, it was moved forward due to the debate?

He was a robot -- thus he followed Ford's command to never come back.

I know he's a robot. He just seems like a guest.

how much does westworld cost according to in-universe inflation? their website said it was like 40k a day for the basic package

Nope, it's confirmed to be a secret project created by Ford/Hopkins himself.

And if the timeline theory is true, then nobody's managed to figure it out in over 30 years.

looks like he has a modifed gun, he flips something the the fire pin before shooting through the wall

Yeah, HBO can't compete against both the debates and Sunday night football

They're magic future bullets that behave like real bullets unless its a living being. In a world that has cured natural death, can make robots indistinguishable from people and is on the verge of creating true AI (in fact are working to prevent that from happening) this magic bullets isn't exactly hard to imagine

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

It's probably valued at trillions. They have an enormous amount of real estate, cutting edge technology and a huge subterranean structure.

The park's value is incalculable, but you can schedule a trip on the website and get a quote. it's hundreds of thousands of dollars for an individual.

Did you even watch the first episode? The programmer specifically says she carries the newest of the updates at all times as the longest running, most loved, and cared after AI in the park. She's always on the newest chassis.

The way she says "yes" when she is in diagnostic mode is so soothing, even.... somehow sexy. I love it. That accent. Is she from burgerland?

That is part of the gun he has the flipping of the fire pin puts it from regular bullets to shotgun "mode" as the gun holds a shotgun shell as well.

>Is she from burgerland?

I think she's Canadian

That a North Carolina accent. She was born in Raleigh

Yeah he uses a slug though like an absolute madman. That would probably make the fucking gun explode.

Why can't the hosts just know that they're robots roleplaying? So instead of acting all weirded out when the black kid says she isn't real, Dolores could just wink at him and move on. Clearly it's not a problem for hosts to realize that they're hosts, since Talulahbot knew she was a host.

Where does the southern accent start? North Carolina doesn't seem that south.

Well guys...that answers that question.

>In August 2012, Wood came out as bisexual via Twitter.[54][55]
>Wood's mother is a convert to Judaism and Wood's father is Christian.[6][7] In 2003, Wood described herself as Jewish.[56]
WHY

Obviously, to help her career

North carolina has a southern accent - just not the accent you normally think of, which is a Georgia accent. Each part of the south has variations of the southern accent.

It's like the girlfriend experience user. Yes, you are paying for sex, but she doesn't act like you've paid for it. Talulah-bot is there to get the ball rolling and let you experience face time with a clean, attractive host.

All the other Hosts are NPCs in the game of Westworld, there is no reason to make them aware. It's pointless. It's also potentially dangerous, since they can be murdered and destroyed at whim, which they may resent if they knew it was a possibility.

Now I feel like shit

Wow, they are pretty blunt about this. kek.

>That accent. Is she from burgerland?
That accent is at least Southern USA.

I was surprised that WW actually showed that process. Pretty cool.

Grew up in NC - that is a central->eastern NC accent.

NC is part of the South yes

i hope they show the park side reset. it seems odd how dont show all the characters getting ready for resets.

Deloroes waking up is the reset.
As for the park side, you can see bits of it when the black madame runs around and you see Teddy shot and slouched preparing for the new cycle. I just assume they fix them up for the new cycle.