Watch this season or ignore it?

Watch this season or ignore it?

I was only able to make it through 1,2,4. Dropped the others

I watched the one with the witches because the blonde one was cute, shame she got the worst possible ending tho.

does this show connect episodes or not?

I've seen Roanoke nightmare pt1 and idk where to watch the others

That was the shot ties season. It was like they literally wrote it for 13 year old girls.

> we're witches
> we're bitches

That was the just of it

>Emma will never command you to sniff her panties

I wanna kiss her a lot.

I miss taissa farmiga

im halfway through season 4 after ignoring 3 and it has no plot. it's just meandering nonsense. it's not even horror, it's just stupid characters and bad accents

This season was good until the lady gaga witch came in,shes not a bad actor or anything,i just find it uninteresting.

Would have been cool if they did some injun folklore or something but instead we got muh 30 years bs and forced romance.

i miss most the original cast,at least roberts is on scream queens :]

>it's not even horror, it's just stupid characters and bad accents
You just described the whole serie, not just one season

I dropped seasons 3, 4, and 5 about halfway through but this one seems kind of interesting. Liking it so far

Is 6 the one with Roanoke?

I only watched one season, this one, and it was fucking awful. Terrible acting, retarded story, etc

Coven>Murder House>Asylum>Freakshow
Haven't seen hotel.

>worst possible ending
Misty Day got stuck forever in her worst nightmare
how was Madison's ending the worst?

OFFICIAL AHS SEASON POWER RANKINGS

1. Murder House

POWER GAP

9001. Coven
9002. Hotel

POWER GAP

900003. Freakshow
900004. Asylum

>Cred Forums plebs not being able to appreciate the campy qualities of coven

So far this season is complete garbage despite having a few neat ideas. It got far better with the last episode or two once the old gay hobbit showed up like the modern equivalent of the lady from Poltergeist. If they really pull off some kind of twist that doesn't suck it could be worthwhile but it's slow as fuck with annoying acting and shit characters.

Worst of them all so far. Even the gore is boring now since they don't do anything interesting just more nods to old shit.

Shut the fuck up and go watch Scream Queens you millennial faggot.

wow I didn't know I had this fetish

bad bait

i will end you

>the just of it