Hunt for the Wilderpeople

Did Cred Forums like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like non-whites. So no. Didn't even watch it. Still no.

I watched it yesterday. One of the best films of 2016.

Sam Neil isn't white for you, dumbfuck?

I got a lot of Wes Anderson vibes but it was great
I laughed a lot and cried a couple of times, the whole theater did

Sorry let me clarify. Any non-whites in a film automatically ruin it for me. Especially some fat shithead non-white kid who speaks like a British prostitute.

Is that more clear?

great movie, i've tried to start discussions on Cred Forums a few times. it's a shame waititi only put out this and eagle vs shark before selling his soul to capeshit

sadly it wasn't that funny and some of the characters were bland

it looked great though

Stop letting Cred Forums brainwash you.

Classic americans

Humanity cannot proceed onto the next level until they expunge their genetic failures from the face of this earth.

>he's directing Thor

I did not know this

you can predict every single beat from watching even half of the trailer.

pretentious garbage that would have been fine back in the 1980's.

So kill all violent Krautniggers and put the master race Jews in charge, right?

9/10, movie of the year. Most fun I've had watching a movie since I was a kid. Also had a phenomenal soundtrack.

kill urself my man

So you don't watch asian cinema too because there are no white people in there?

Hunt for the Wilderpoeple was filmed in New Zealand, of course it won't have many white people in there.

You are no different than WE WUZ KANGZ who want black people in every place and in every piece of history.

If Hitler was so great then why did he lose?

What the fuck are you talking about? He did What We Do in the Shadows and Boy too

Nah those brown new Zealanders are pretty good white people. You're missing out.

Every singly one of those leaders (except Marx and Merkel) were in direct defiance of the Jews. The Jews, then used their power over the Goyim in the form of debt and credit to fight back against the Germanic heroes and ensure their power worldwide while the Jewish leadership sacrifices Goyim babies during blood rituals to lengthen their lives.

This is an absolute truth.

See

yeah those too.

Watched it last night. I was pretty disappointed but it was okay I guess.

This actually is true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

If Jews are so powerful why don't we join them?

1) They are a truly definable form of evil.

2) They have no future vision. If they can have control over the money and rape and sacrifice Goyim children, they feel no need to advance the world through technology or exploration.

Movie of the year so far

Also you can't just suddenly announce yourself a Jew, your mother has to be one. even then, you aren't automatically welcomed into the ranks of the elites.

It's alright. I don't quite understand why some people seem to love it as much as they do but I thought it was perfectly fine. Rather emotionally manipulative (SPOILER: especially with the dead dog scene) but I guess that's to be expected out of a wannabe crowd pleaser.

I liked the chemistry of the two leads. Anyway, it's a pretty forgettable movie overall. Decent.

You might want to watch more movies mate. It wouldn't even make my top 10 of the year so far.

I surprised such a pro male film can even be made in this day and age.

Please, PLEASE fucking kill yourself. Literally N O O N E wants you around.

It was like a Wes Anderson movie without the autism