You know what son? I'd be suprised if anyone even showed up. I'd be suprised if anyone even knew who you were...

>You know what son? I'd be suprised if anyone even showed up. I'd be suprised if anyone even knew who you were. In our 22 years since you were born not once have you ever brought anyone home. In fact I have never seen you bring anything of significance home. Not a trophy, not a reward, not even a damn friend. Do you realise how much I lie to the boys at the club about tou? All of their sons are going to college and getting their degrees. I just keep telling them my boy is too busy finding himself with his new job to go to college. Every single day I regret having you, I should of left when you were born but I loved your mother too much. That sure changed when you came along. Now I can't leave because i have no money because of your parasitic ways.

>You are such a disappointment as a son. You have no friends, no ambitions and absolutely no idea how to be an asset to society.

you what

I loved this part of that television and/or film

get rekt you autistic fuck

This is just the reality of natural selection. Those who are too scared to change their lives have no reason to reproduce. Our ancestors fought megafauna, while there exist people today who are too fearful of talking to the opposite sex

>Now I can't leave because i have no money because of your parasitic ways.
Literally no one talks like that. Immersion broken.

>asset to society

YOU'RE SPOOKED DAD.

It's the jews fault though

Adding this to my screenplay thx OP

>it's a "user blogposts about his shitty life" episode

WHo are you quoting?

I think you meant "should have " dad, you fucking retard. Get me some Mcadonalds when you come home okay?

LAST NIGHT I DREAMED HE WAS TRYING TO KILL YOU I WOKE UP AND I WAS TRYING TO KILL YOU YOUR EARS PERKED UP I PERKED UP WHEN YOUR EARS PERKED UP YOU WERE LOOKING AROUND AND I HOPED IT WAS FOR ME I HOPED YOU WERE USING YOUR SONAR SYSTEMS FOR ME THE ANCIENTS SAW IT COMING YOU CAN SEE THAT THEY TRIED TO WARN THEM IN THE TALES THAT THEY TOLD THEIR CHIDLREN WHEN THEY FOUND THEM OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING THEY SAID SATAN BE FRIGHTENING BUT THE CHILDREN WERE NOT LISTENING AND THE CHILDREN CUT OUT EVERYTHING EXCPET FOR THE KISSING AND THE SINGING WHEN THEY FNALLY FOUND A HOME IN WALT DISNEY STUDIOS AND THEN EVERYONE GREW UP WITH THEIR FUNDAMENTAL SCHEMAS FUCKED

Jokes on you faggot, both of my parents are dead end losers with no expectations.

Did you graduate high school?

If you're not completely retarded go get HVAC certified. In 6 months you can have a job.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I'm actually 6'6 260lbs & play middle lineback for the Oakland Raiders as well as model underwear in the offseason.

I'm a 6'8" aryan demigod whose mother was a Nobel laureate and father is a multi-billionaire head of finance for a large railroad. My green-eyed blonde haired fiancee (who is only 18 by the way) has 10%bf and was a confirmed virgin before I pierced her hymen with my girthy 9" dong. My IQ has been tested at 200 on a bad day and I hold an undergraduates degree from Princeton with a graduates degree from Stanford.

My fiancee just asked me if I want to have a threesome with her supermodel classmate tonight when we cruise up to the vineyard, so don't reply because I'll be balls deep in women so hot, you'll never be able to imagine their aesthetic beauty.

lmao'd heartily. well done, chaps.

>It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me
Mental illness is a hell of a thing

Sounds like mommy and daddy did a shitty job raising a kid.

this is gold

life is literally pointless though.

>And now, where am I?
On one of the brightest 4chin boards, pastaposting

If anyone's Dad actually said that to their son they're a cunt, and a shit dad

>the boys at the club
Seriously what did he mean by this?