On the topics, we have the Godfather of Capekino, Zack Snyder

On the topics, we have the Godfather of Capekino, Zack Snyder.

On the bottom, we have the director of The Avengers wearing a Fedora, Joss Whedon.

How can Marvel Fags even pretend their films aren't trash made by Nu-males?

>bumper plates
>uses mixed grip

fucking DROPPED

bruce wayne would know to hook grip

DCUcks TRY SO HARD

I like Snyder more because he fulfills my need for interesting aesthetics and emotion

Whedon made that retarded Punisher quote that made me want to stab him because you could replace Punisher and bullet/shoot with Hulk and break/smash and his movies look like bad tv

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Whedon made one good and one mediocre movie for the MCU. Snyder has made one mediocre and one sub-par movie for the DCEU. Simplify, man!

Go finger your chest vagina more James

don't forget Whedon just got off from twitter after some sjw cunts turned on him.
It's insane but that people will end up eating each other just for stupid arguments.

This scene shits me so much

>involved with dangerous as fuck cartels
>not owning a gun and/or Gerber multitool
>not using either (a) the fucking gun or (b) the fucking multitool to disable that stupid cunt of a device before it snaps your Zod-like neck

so how much is he lifting?

Well thats what happens when you're actually a fucking numale

picture very related
don't post Cred Forums memes on your twitter

Those weights looks to be
>3 lbs
>3 lbs
>5 lbs
>7 lbs
>10 lbs
So it's 56 lbs + whatever the pole weighs.

It's for thematic purposes within the movie you silly billy

>tfw be male feminist
>support your women comrades
>SJWs fucking turn on you
kek, you just cant win

>not using bumper plates on deadlift
>not using mixed grip on deadlift

i dont even want to defend snyder but youre a fuckin retard

what movie?

~365lbs

>still moving this capekino meme
Seriously fuck off reddit

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Nice pasta, faggot

All capeshit is cancer made to appeal to the lowest common denominator/normies. Anyone that likes capeshit is an idiot.

>emotion
AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA

>mixed grip
>bad

I'm sorry you can't handle based Snyder and his perfect cinema.

Snyder is a shit director and capeshit is cancer

I haven't seen any DC movies.

Should I give them a try?

that's only like 315 lbs

teenagers can deadlift that within a year of lifting

The fact you obsessively stalked down a dude's picture solely out of spite over comic book movies says a fuckton more about you than it says about him.

So he's a better writer because he lifts? Are you having a seizure or something?
Also, Marvel had the good sense to fire Whedon.

>I like Snyder more because he fulfills my need for interesting aesthetics and emotion
Is that why every character in his movies is a plank and they all have that shitty desaturated blue filter? You're an idiot, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. What's sad is that you read that somewhere and are just parroting bullshit.

Yes.

Watch Man of Steel and Batman v Superman Extended Edition, and then Suicide Squad when releases in bluray

Lex Luthor was a plank, eh?

lmao, powerlifting event sponsored by a chiropractor

>I have never set foot in the gym in my life, but let me pretend to be /fit/

>bunch of faggots fight over which blockbuster garbage is better

incredible

Just look at all that blue filter.

The counselor, its a bad movie but this scene was pretty brutal

literally and unironically nothing wrong with any of that

the problem is when the movies sucked and both "nu" marvel and dc movies suck

that is all that matters
what ends up on the screen at the end of the day

ITT butthurt Marvel Babies on suicide watch

>only 315 lbs
>dramatic lighting

wow

wrong. Each side has 2 45lbs, 1 25lbs and 2 10lbs plates.

Equal to 3 pl8=== 315

>mix grip

They took an entire scene of Brad Pitt describing just how powerful the motor and how strong the cable on those fucking things are in the movie.

>315lbs

Wow that's really impressive, he must have been lifting for at least 6 months

user gripping things is difficult don't bully

All these faggots pretending they could lift anything heavier than a bag of Dorritos

If you think those plates at the end weigh only 10 lbs then you've proven you've never set foot in a gym a day in your life.

hating on mixed grip is /fit/s shittiest meme desu

Ive seen bumper plates that big and thin and yes they do weight around 10-15 pounds.

Those aren't bumper plates you mong.

And you've just demonstrated that you've never touched it seen bumper plates before.

From inside out: one 45, two 35, one 25, one 10. Multiply by 2 and add 45 fire the bar and you get 345.

They're both retards who've been dropped by their respective capeshit studios for being retards.

One is a retarded faggot who couldn't give capeshit retards what they wanted but at least stays to himself on social media

The other is a retarded faggot who gave capeshit retards exactly what they wanted but is an insufferable virtue signalling cunt who was eaten alive by the vipers he lays with.

Pick your poison you spastics

Those are not bumper plates, retard

However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with using bumpers on a deadlift, nor using mixed grip for that matter.

lmao that's clearly his mom taking the picture.

Dorritos are actually pretty heavy desu fempaign.

Oh yes. He also uses brown filters. Huge improvement.

Nice meme

What is that? 140kgs

pffftt. Manlet.

Marvel is kino now