Orson Welles

gilbert gottfried

emma stone

>fish
>not a frog

COME ON

frog movie would be dank though

You don't need a cartoon.
Cast that frog kid from stranger things and paint him green.

hollywood would have to use its greatest technology to resurrect the voices of dead actors (not impossible) but it would go:
smug pepe: Orson Welles
angry pepe: Sam Kinison
feelsgoodman: Barry White
wojack: Michael Cera
dat boi: Chris Tucker

Alan Rickman

it could work.

I also like the lore about Wojak being a clone, which is why he's bald and keeps coming back after Pepe kills him.

I heard that comedy central passed on the opportunity to produce a Boy's Club cartoon pilot so that was pretty disappointing. It'll definitely happen one day though, it's too big of an IP for hollywood to pass up

I never heard of this lore. Tell me more.

>there are posters who actually want to see their favorite 'dank memes' turned into some commercial product

really disgusting I share a board with you people. You know what Cred Forums outside of Cred Forums is? reddit

>sub plot is about Wojak slowly trying to be smug but keeps failing and evolves into "IT'S NOT FAIR" Wojak

Fund it.

should've been Alan Rickman

Wojak was a clone that escaped from the lab that is totally inept in dealing with our society.
In trying to socialize with people he fails miserably, slurring his words with phrases such as "y-you too".
He feels a deep desire for love and acceptance and dreams of having a gf, but he as no gf.
This saddens him, which is when he meets Pepe and they try to comfort each other.
They exchange feels and talk about their regrets.

When Pepe later snaps and turns into a smug asshole he even goes as far as to butcher Wojak. But somehow Wojak keeps appearing, again and again.
We have to assume Wojak clones are slowly flooding out of the lab, there have been black, mexican and female Wojaks spotted across the country that Pepe seems to delight in torturing just as much,
Why has the lab decided to produce so many Wojaks?
Why release them now?
I guess we'll have to watch the movie to find out.

Gilbert Gottfried.

Hard to tell actually

Werner Herzog

steve-o. along with the annoying laugh and everything.

Shia Lebeouf

someone terrible and annoying like that kid from the strain

I like this.

I like you.

Played by Idris Elba, voiced by Tom Hardy

Moot

Pretty crazy that Matt Furie created something that has given birth to so much content.

How would a movie work? Isn't Pepe still Furie's intellectual property?

Pepe should be silent.

the last 3 parts aren't canon because pepe is a good boy

probably Michael Cera

He said fully animated. Not live action.

>ifunny.co
Do you wipe your ass after you shit?

>everyone posting screen actors instead of voice actors

you've fallen for the movie executives' evil cash grabbing tricks

between Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulson, Billy West, and Jim Cummings, one of them could probably come up with a pretty dank pepe voice