>A Field In England
>Dogtooth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqkqF--v1tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easy. Kill List

Watch them all in that order

Kill List is the best tho

I haven't seen the other two but Kill List is a terrible movie so not that.

Yeah I was leaning toward it obviously.

Have you guys all three movies?

b8

Kill List is literally one of the best thrillers of all time.

Leave Kill List until last, as it's the one guaranteed to fuck you up the most.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqkqF--v1tg

Kill list is one the most fucking boring piece of trash that has the worst endings of all time, like serbian film level twist and bad.

What's terrible about it? I've heard only good things

A Field in England is better than Kill List imo, though Kill List is fairly good. Won't comment on Dogtooth.

Watch The Borderlands instead

You have to be a fucking retard to compare le edgy Cred Forums movie to Kill List. They have almost nothing in common.

>comparing "le shock man movie" to the near-flawless masterpiece that is Kill List

Know how I know you're 16 years old and like at least 75% of everything in this picture?

>What's terrible about it?

Honestly I don't even remember. I watched it a few months ago and was completely underwhelmed, now I barely remember what it was about because it was so shitty and unremarkable.

>Kill List
Good job with being memed on, OP.

strange, I did not enjoy Kill List that much, seemed to be too much like Angel Heart and Wickerman. Also crime/murder stuff is not really my taste.
The other two are awesome. Original and daring. Especially Field in E. is a filmic adventure, a beautiful trip. Watched it twice.

Yes, for me it's...
>Kill List
>Dogtooth
>A Field

Dogtooth. It's actually good.

Kill List is overall underwhelming and
>>A Field In England
will make you realise Ben Wheatley is nothing more than a hack.

Your post is fuckin underwhelming. Kys

By the way, both Angel Heart and Wickerman are more entertaining and thought provoking than KIll List. Kill LIst tries too hard to be provocative. It all seems forced.

Ben pls

Field in England is deffo the best.

Honestly whoever said kill list and a Serbian film are completely different and unrelated has lost all credibility in my eyes

Kill list is better but the premise and general plot arc is actually incredibly similar and anybody who saw a Serbian film first is undoubtedly going to be bothered by how kill list plays out, especially the edgy twist

You know, I worked really fuckin hard on those films, and I don't appreciate little faggots like you shitpostin about em.

Apologize

Dogtooth was interesting and worth watching

Didn't like those other two much

No m8

For what it's worth, High-Rise was an incredibly aesthetic flick.

>edgy twist
Is "edgy" really necessary, user? I thought it fit quite well. To me, "Edgy" implies that it was a contrived idea that was arbitrarily tossed in to shock people. The whole film led up to it, and it made perfect sense.

It was my least favorite. Now apologize, or I'm not talking to you anymore.

Serbian film is about what a shit place Serbia is and what those in power are doing to the country. It is at its core political.
Kill List is about the dark irrationality of human affairs that underlies the christian-rational surface. It is psychological. It's premise is the recurrence of heathen religions in northern europe.

You will regret every moment you wasted on Kill List. You will feel tired, angry and confused as to why it was ever recommended to you.

Funny, I thought Kill List was about two mopey faggot hitmen with a shit ending.
Pretentious fuck.

It's not even just the ending specifically, it's the entire last act. Just feels so weird and out of place.
The twist was fucking stupid though.

>it is, at its core, political
Ah, so you fell for that, huh? And you are, at your core, full of shit.

Your argument is not completely convincing. In fact it seems as if there is no argument at all. Just random swear words. That level of discourse is not likely to be beneficial to anyone.
Only presidential candidates should converse like that.

A Field In England

Kill List is god-tier until The Minister, then you realize all the earlier foreshadowing was wasted on an Eyes Wide Shit-lite cult-thriller

> thread starts
> children immidatly cry "Kill List, Kill List"
> adults enter "A field in England"
> children quiet in shame
It is all settled then.

This desu

Serbian film was boring af.

Never seen the other two but kill list is the only decent horror/thriller of the last 10 years m8.

You might like Kill List, I enjoyed up until the shift in tone at the end, totally ruined it.

>inb4 foreshadowing

Yeah I noticed it throughout the film but it didn't stop the thing that it was foreshadowing from being shit.

>Kill List is a terrible

yep. dogtooth is also shit.

so go for A Field In England