I hate super hero movies. Captain America is laughable drama. Iron Man is smug masturbation...

I hate super hero movies. Captain America is laughable drama. Iron Man is smug masturbation. Avenger movies are utter shit.
Yet, I have a soft spot for Thor. It's the only one that is what super hero movies should be. Diverse visuals and goofy men running around in funny costumes. Yes, because critics dismiss these as low brow excitement and nothing else, I like them even more. I'm never watching a Marvel or DC movie in cinemas ever again. But I'll be there to watch Thor 3 when it arrives.

Anyone else feels the same way?

I actually like the Thor movies. Everyone else fucking hates them though so I guess they are plebs.

I have bad news for you user.

All of them are just dumb fun.
Only children and manchildren take them seriously.

When Thor is taking place in Asgard and the other space realms, its amazing. What brings it down is when they insist on dragging the action to earth.

I'm pretty sure Marvel tales all these movies seriously except Thor. And Antdude. But that idea is so retarded I don't know anyone who watched it.

Ant-Man was one of the more enjoyable capeshit desu.

Ant-man was way too formulaic without the deconstruction part for it to be enjoyable.

Thor is actually the shittest of all capeshit

> I'm never watching a Marvel or DC movie in cinemas ever again

>But I'll be there to watch Thor 3 when it arrives.

You may be autistic.

Lol, or the OP may be dumb as fuck.

> I'm never watching [another] Marvel or DC movie in cinemas ever again. But I'll be there to watch Thor 3 when it arrives.

Learn to write.

>taking everything so literal
>missing the point this hard
Autism.

The first Thor movie was like 70% dutch angles for no reason and it really got on my nerves. I did enjoy the simple story though.

he was saying that thor 3 would be the exception

is english your second language

With my correction, that is what he was saying yes. That's why i added it.

>called out for shit writing
>better call him autistic

Asperger's

I'd like a bit more attention to special effects and various props. His iconic hammer for example looks fake as fuck

I feel you OP. Thor is my favorite capeshit.
And also i hate IronMan; his smug cool persona gets tiring quick

I agree, the rest are trying too hard to be science fiction. Thor is pure fantasy fun, I get a lot of enjoyment out of it that I don't get from watching Captain America do punchfight choreography or Iron Man fly around shooting CGI from his hands

they could have been good but they're filled with LOL EARTH scenes way too much

Just imagine how much better they could all be if they had not decided to do the quippy, sarky Iron Man formula?

Antman could have been a comedy heist film, Thor could have been high Asgardian fantasy, Dr Strange could be Lovecraftian horror. Black Panther could have been a violent rape/crime movie. There's a really diverse set of stories and styles that could be followed but they're all just jokeman versus the guy that has the same powers as him.

>bring fantasy aliens to modern Earth

Did we learn nothing from Masters of the Universe?

>Black Panther could have been a violent rape/crime movie

Kek.

Thor 1 was "worst of SyFy" tier. I swear all you people watched it drunk or something, nothing else explains it.

Thor 2 was worse. Waaaay too much humor forced into every scene.