Westworld

We have to treat our fictional female AI better.
I'm with Felicia, I'm bailing.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZGzMfg381Y&t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>self proclaimed science fiction nerd misses the simple point of the show

>Casual "sci-fi geeks" bailing because they don't want to watch something that actually deals with moral issues and speculates about the implications of technological advance.

Good riddance.

Is Twitter the worst thing to happen to the celebrity world?

She would be forgotten 10 years ago without it. Now were stuck with these troglodytes til they die.

And here I was thinking feminists would like the show because it shows that men turn into rapists when they can get away with and act on their deeply hidden violent urges

Is she still watching GoT?

That one doesn't make her uncomfortable?

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

WOMAN LOGIC

but isn't that the point?

fuckable robots cant come soon enough. once they reach ~80% authenticity of real sex, i wont ever look back, wont ever have to deal with listening to a woman ever again

Social Media in general is the worst thing to happen to the internet.

>implying Cred Forums would be comfortable watching a show about a themepark full of robot twink bumboys sucking cock 24/7

Felicia actually auditioned for the role of Melisandre

What a dumb cunt. Like the male A.I is treated so well getting scalped shot and hanged

I am 75% conviened that Felicia's social media team is the one posting all those fucking threads about her.

Probably with the demand she wouldn't be nude. Ah well Carice is a much better actress anyway.

This is a joke right?

damn who is this

Yeah but does she mean uncomfortable in that sense or in the "muh patriarchy, muh rape culture" sense?

>I didnt even get an audition waaaaaah

>dude every tv show is supposed to be comfortable.

nah
she was certain she was going to get it too because she read all the books before the show and had red hair

dammmn she's such a dumb bitch

wew lad
That's some severe self-delusion

pretty sure it's people who re-post twitter on other social media websites like OP
>there are people on Cred Forums right now following sjws on twitter so they can re-post their tweets on Cred Forums and Cred Forums for (You)s

Literally Burroughs-world

Whoever made that screencap isn't following her though. They probably just visit her page occasionally for therapeutic anger.

Did that guy just mansplain to her? #smashthepatriarchy

>My only redeeming value to the men that fund my useless existance is the gash between my legs
>Sci-fi TV show (accurately) depicts how men will respond to the inevitable prevalence of sex bots
>Pussy stock market crashes hard
>Camelgirl starts joggin her noggin to fix the cognitive dissonance

These bitches want a power fantasy at all times.

So what the fuck is this show lads and is it worth watching? I need something new to watch.

Must be decent if it's triggering these retards.

it's a meme show favored by reddit, dont waste your time

Women get hurt. That's it.

Well worth a watch so far

Ah, sounds like stranger things then. I'll leave it.

>reddit likes it so it must be bad

Begone pleb

It's basically about an enormous wild west theme park where rich people pay to go and live out whatever western life they want. The park is inhabited by hundreds of robots who had programmed personalities and storylines, which the guests can interact with. Guests can do whatever they want to robots, robots can't do anything to guests. Robots start exhibiting independent and introspective thought after an update. That's more or less your starting point.

The production quality is stunning, the cast is great and the story is intriguing so far. Just think of it as an AI sci-fi in the wild west. If that sounds good, you'll probably like it a lot.

Sci-fi show about a western-style themepark/videogame thing. People go there to indulge their cowboy fantasies with the robo-citizens, who seem to be becoming sentient.
There's also a sub plot about this one old dude hunting for easter eggs by murdering all the npcs.
It's pretty good so far, but there's only 2 episodes out.

Sounds like the perfect show for Cred Forums.

>shows penises but not labia

omg so sexist

is it just wild west or is there a medievil park too like in the original?

who is this budget glau?

>literally mostly males killed the first episodes

kek where's the follow up? Did she block him or just stop talking cause she knew she got BTFO?

Sounds pretty good. How many episodes are out? i'm gonna download some now.

At the moment just wild west, but you never know where it'll lead.

posts like yours make me realize how long i've been coming to this site. gg

>Felicia actually auditioned for the role of Melisandre
Top kek.

Two so far, I still need to watch the second but the first is one of the best hours of TV I've seen.

It's the big populist fantasy show, of course she pretends to like it.

is that you?

I've been here since '05, she seems vaguely familiar but it isn't coming to me

What an enormous dumbass. Wasn't there a similar article around?

This thread will get locked before you get a follow-up. It's how things always go.

>Those headphones

If they're the same ones I have, they were £20 and they're fucking great quality.

Theyre androids for christ sake. Not robots.

she should pay less attention to her farts and more attention to what's on the screen

Anyone got a torrent link? nothings coming up on my usual site :(

only a reddit user would be so obsessed about that site. i wasn't even aware of the existence before you losers kept spamming it

it's actually really good.
Acting is incredible and it is visually stunning.
it's only on episode 2 so I hope it keeps up with the same level of goodness

>If they're the same ones I have, they were £20 and they're fucking great quality.
Things retards believe.

jesus christ. THEYRE ANDROIDS

Good book.

They've been doing a top notch job of it so far.

I would highly recommend checking it out.

They're not great headphones in general but they're good for the money.

mayli

:brofist:

Wow, this fake bint is THIS fucking stupid?!

I just thought she was an autistic pseudo-nerd.

>>nothings coming up on my usual site :(

you only have one?

eztv.ag

rarbg.to

thepiratebay.org/

trying a bit too hard there, cappy

is felicia just upset that robots get to have sex and she doesn't?
Felicia's vagina is full of cysts so I'm not surprised no one's going near it

>Word, what trash eh?
She's a dumb cunt

Probably upset she wasn't accepted for the prostitute role for being too ugly even for those standards.

Koijima saw this horseshit coming fifteen years ago.

Oh look, retarded persons missing the point of the series just for the sole purpose of affirming their own thoughts and thinking that only they can be right.

Teddy gets shot every two seconds, a man got scalped after a long torture and male rape no doubt happens all the time too.

Such a stupid and selfish fucking comment.

Erm, have you ever been on Cred Forums?

It's better than that shitty super 8 series so far. I can't see why people love that show so much in the first place

She's like an aesthetic, /fa/ ugly though, Felicia just looks like a crackhead librarian

Please do bail, plebs. Man, what an excellent pleb-filter this show is.

Does the show actually have anything else except
>dude feminism lmao
>dude slavery is bad lmao

Because that's what I could guess when I read the premise, that's what pseudointellectual trash robot scifi like this always ends up as.

my dick would be at permanent full mast

That's the impression I got at least, have no desire to actually watch it though so I can't say for sure.

was she prepared to get naked and shit?? i dont get it.

Felicia day and the way she portrays female geeks makes me really uncomfortable. Also her "pussy" needs less snack options.

Retard

Nothing like either of those so far.

I don't think she'd have a problem with nude scenes?
maybe she would.
either way she didn't get the role thank god

Rich girl with daddy issues.

Sure, but these fictional androids identify as human females so they have to be treated with respect both in their own universe and outside of it.

perfect girl

all girls should follow her example

OH GOOD IT'S ANOTHER one of those threads from neckbearded types who get their material from twitter these days because they're selfconscious about taking it from tumblr.

>these fictional androids

right now maybe. time's a-comin' though

mayli aka amelia wang. she only did 3 scenes. sperm suckers, facial abuse, and whore next door.

>Melisandre being playing by Felicia Day

Rather makes the miscastings they've made fade in comparison.

Sounds like quality work to me, user.

sure, if you believe it. Cred Forums users are a credulous bunch

Oh I don't believe it. I don't even believe she would have known about Game of Thrones before it became a hit. But just the thought of such a shitty casting makes the shitty castings they have done seem really good. They could have been worse.

directed written and produced by bryan singer

Why would someone watch something with a western setting and not expect prostitutes to be present? It's like being shocked that the characters ride horses, wear hats, and go to saloons

Don't they fucking understands its written by hacks, even in the show, they fucking point out that its written by a britbong hack

What the FUCK

How are tehse peopel SUFCKING STUPID

THEY LITERALLY TELL YOU
ITS WRTITTEN BY THE HACK ENGLISH BRITSHIT

IN TEHFUCKING SHOW

Ohoh gOGO DFUCK YOU

And by the way the neggress nude scene where she escapes from the table was great

the real question here is, who is going to clean up the cum from the robots?

I want her to dole whip my ass if you know what I mean.

ur mum

Hold the fuck on. They're complaining about the way robot women are being treated but not the murdering and scalping? How about the female bandit who practically kills half the town?

And that surprises you?

>Why would someone watch something with a western setting and not expect prostitutes to be present?

Ask John Wayne. Guy really had a hair up his ass about McCabe and Mrs Miller.

It's cool if you don't believe me but honestly why would I lie about something so trivial?
she also auditioned for The Big Bang Theory and didn't even get that

don't worry user, you're still in the right place if what you want's an audience for your complaints about their complaints. which you do.

Sounds like game of thrones

I can't ask John Wayne, senpai, he's dead.

Only because twinks are shit.

>her standing in the geek community

FLASH'D

It was never a fucking book. It was a MOVIE made by Michael Crichton, who happened to be a WRITER.

I thought you said "ask John Wayne. Gacy" at first glance. A serial killer being incensed by prostitutes in a wild west setting is pretty hilarious thought.

BUT GUYS
EVEN IF SHE ACTS STUPID
SHE'S SO SMART
VALEDICTORIAN
MERIT SCHOLAR
VIOLIN
MATHEMATICS
OCCUPATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER EDUCATION

No feminism. No slavery shtick.

Just fucking watch it instead of IMAGINING reasons not to like it.

But there was waaaaaaay less rape this season so its okay

I blame the people for paying attention to her. I feel like people lost the ability to separate real life from fiction

She is a fucking idiot.

I know they write this shit in social media on purpose to gather likes and approving nods. But damn still this triggers me. The way they write makes me mad. At least fucking write you don't like the series because of android rape. Not this vague problematic shit.

fucking femnists and cucks hate them so fucking much

#washingmachine

>women not needed anymore
>complain that robots are being oppressed
The cycle will never end they always complain

where can I find a high res version of that
asking for a friend

lets start a twitter petition to cancel it

It's not very nice to refer to Felicia Day as an "it", user.

nvm found it

BAZINGA

>Z-List has-been complains about something on twitter

Dolewhip hahaha what a nerd

>Z-list
That would imply she is on a list.

there's a list for everything user

Can we all just appreciate how good Felicia has gotten at manipulation and being catty?

She started her tweet off with her SocJus demands which are purely based on how it makes her feel "uncomfortable", an emotion that is ambiguous enough to be above criticism yet clearly leaning towards something negative (a thing that needs to be fixed), and then she swiftly turns to talking about something goofy and harebrained about the show, thus cementing she's *one of us* and is a clear topic changer.

She's simultaneously creating an issue, complaining about the issue, trying to distance herself from "forcing" the issue and trying to portray herself as above the issue all in under 140 characters. Impressive!

It's honestly not that big of a skill. I've seen six year olds do that kind of stuff. It all comes intuitive, if you make yourself out to be a vulnerable flower.

I just remembered that she played a robot on Eureka

And almost every episode she was in had a "her cpu is failing/she has a deadly computer virus/her power system is unstable" subplot with everyone scrambling to save her while she suffers horribly

And they was also a male android on the show

And every single episode he appeared in he got ran over/crushed by a meteor/struck by lightning/burned to a crisp

But every week he came back, completely unharmed and always cheerful

>yfw the current state of the internet means we can never get rid of useless garbage info

Oh for sure, I do it all the ding dong time myself, it's just the first time I've ever seen a twitter personality do it so blatantly.

Someone doesn't understand how dystopian fiction works.

that's because Deputy Andy is the best

>Raping female sexbots is disgusting, I refuse to watch this show!

>If they'd just stuck to fucking, multilating and murdering male sexbots I would have kept watching this show, because I am fine with that.

Not to mention the violence and extended gore of men is 50 times greater than any violence against women, which they tend to cut away from.

Feminism in a nutshell.

>And almost every episode she was in had a "her cpu is failing/she has a deadly computer virus/her power system is unstable" subplot with everyone scrambling to save her while she suffers horribly

>Felicia Day's character is constantly the center of attention and a focus of concern as she overacts pain and suffering

Really makes you think.

To be fair Holly was a digital consciousness of a dead woman but Andy was a completely artificial intelligence

He could probably turn off any sense of pain or anguish at will if he even perceived them at all and I'm 99% sure every time he was horribly maimed they just threw his body in the trash and he downloaded into a fresh one

>self proclaimed GUUUURRLLLL GAMER

>implying I wouldn't fap to it just like I fap to westworld.

Speaking of popular nerd talking heads, what's happened to Wil Wheaton on The Big Bang Theory? I haven't seen him for maybe two seasons and every time he does show up it's remarkably awkward, dry and unfunny.

He's currently shilling to be in Stranger Things S2.

i hope they say no.

SAFE SPACE HAS BEEN BREACHED OH NOES

>every time he does show up it's remarkably awkward, dry and unfunny.

How is that any different from when he doesn't show up?

The Big Bang Theory is actually pretty funny - it's not the comedic genius your parents or the average dudebro insists it is, but for 8:00 PM on a Monday night it's absolutely worth watching.

Except when Wil is on-screen, the guy's a lame duck.

Last episode actually brought my father to tears with the flash photography scene, as well as that surprisingly sharp comment Sheldon made to Penny about her bedroom.

>He's currently shilling to be in Stranger Things S2.

Fuck no. Please god no. I actually liked that show.

how many times can you really write Wil Wheaton into a show? I'm surprised they did it for so long.

Fun Fact. You're going to have to pay a subscription fee to watch the new Season of Tabletop

I begged him not to try and get a role in ST and he blocked me.
I was just trying to give him good advice

how is this bitch still relevant?

i remember having the biggest crush on her back in the day but now shes fugly
welcome to the digital age

>depicting a thing is condoning a thing
why are these social justice faggots so completely, utterly retarded?

andy was great fuck you

Gotta start the sexbot outrage early. It'll make it easier to pass laws to ban them

I'm surprised that there's going to BE a new season of Tabletop. Only the first "season" was genuinely solid, with a few funny guests for latest one, but it had weaker and weaker guests and now there's been no new ones for so long that I just assumed it was quietly swept under the rug.

It's literally Jurassic Park except the dinosaurs are android cowboys.

It's from Michael Crichton.

>Haven't seen Stranger Things yet due to LIFE
>Wil Wheaton is trying to force himself on it.
I'll be straight up, if he gets in, I won't be watching a single episode, regardless of how good it is.

I didn't heard about that series but now I'm going to watch it

Thank you SJW

Do you think she could be cute again with Plastic surgery and Botox?

cant seperate reality from fiction

like the early 2000s vidya hysteria and all the stupid shit said about doom in the 90s with colombine and gta:sa hot coffee

funnily enough these sjw shitters always want to ruin everything

even greece had these problems thousands of fucking years ago when they let women vote and get elected and it all went tits up mate

Age can't be fixed, just use photoshop+makeup

>I didn't heard about that series

Curious, how often do you come to Cred Forums?

I think Wheaton's Dark Matter character plays to his strengths in that he's a creepy spoiled brat with a rapist vibe and the heroes express visible disappointment that they didn't get to murder him yet.

Like there's literally a scene in his first episode where he recaptured his genetically engineered Asian assassinwaifu and is about to have her dissected for parts so he can try again to build a more obedient one, her friends manage to break into the facility and reactivate her powers, she leaps off the operating table and brutally murders everyone there then goes charging into the observation room with a circular bonesaw still clenched in her hand and you can see her sigh in disappointment that he's already run away.

And in his second episode they actually shoot the fucker but he's behind a force field and they all look super bummed out about that. The totally not Jayne from Firefly space redneck goes "We'll get him next time."

It's Jurassic ParkxEx Machina

MURDER AND TORTURE ARE FINE

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH VIOLENCE

ONLY RAPE AND SEXUALIZATION ARE BAD
THOSE ARE THE ONLY UNIVERSAL MORAL NEGATIVES

its probably the meds im on but that just made me feel physically ill and its not the first time ive seen that photo

>couldnt even get a bit part on TBBT

please christ no i was gonna watch that but i only got up to the 3rd ep of s1

doesnt it get any better?

fuck that cunt ruined TNG

>Do you think she could be cute again with Plastic surgery and Botox?
No, she'll need a Belt Sander and probably a full eyebrow replacement.

Here's an idea for him, he can bring the cattering to the set.

He's only in two episodes and like I said it's kind of a point that he's quite possibly the most loathsome human being in the universe and the heroes all harbor a justified desire to gruesomely murder him.

more like the gate for the set. Shoo, fly!

>they should have Women's Rights for the robots in their hyperrealistic Wild West theme park

look at it this way, his death is inevitable and you'll be able to watch it on screen

I just dropped this show cause I thought it was shit but after seeing SJWs sperg on it I'm picking it back up

well ive almost finished sg1 and i am going to start on atlantis

fucking daniel being a ori was so dumb then the quest part 2 was possibly the worst sg1 episode ive ever seen.

after that based 200th episode how did they fuck up so bad?
yaaaaaaaay

Male AI get's fucked too.

I liked Holly so those subplots were so annoying just because would it kill them to do one episode where she was happy

It turns out the real Felicia would hate me though because the show kind of made me wish I had my own Felicia Day robot for video games and cuddling and to be super quirky and annoying when I'm suicidally depressed

I wouldn't be surprised when the first realistic sex robots come out, women would campaign for their rights just so they take something away from men that they enjoy

rock dweller here what did they sperg on?

they're robots

She couldn't get a bit part because she's a shitty actress, and her standing in the geek community is worthless because the writer is an outsider looking in.

That's the fact, that's the thing; Felicia Day is pumped up as a geek icon because she's constantly being paraded around as a geek icon. To the outside observer this means she's popular, but to anyone who's actually in the geek community they don't know who the fuck she is, or have negative opinions of her.

It's like people who insist some black actor is a "black community icon" when he might very well be a nobody to them.

violence and sexism against fictional robot females

didn't they make sex bots illegal in canada?

Lmao who are her three million Twitter followers then

She had this youtube segment or whatever where her and her friends would review books. They reviewed Outlander and talked about a male on male rape scene and one of the women said it would of had more impact on her if it was a female being raped instead and Felicia agreed.

violence and sexism against fictional artificial beings that resemble human females

lol wtf

cant these retards seperate fiction from fact?

I swear every sjw i interact with are mentally challanged i just end up laughing at them and then cutting contact

link? i need to rage fucking constipation

You'd call a white male who cares when something happens to people who aren't white males a "cuck" so why does Felicia's logic bother you

Do you think she's obligated to white knight for men

Its funny because TBBT for all of the bullshit actually has good guest stars like Judy Greer and Bob Newhart

What chance in hell does Felicia have?

>tfw I've never seen Felicia hang around human males that weren't total cucks or libtards

the old version from s6e01?

Leaving Anonymity behind ruined the internet.
The second your online identity became intrinsically linked to your real identity everything fell to shit and people started to police their thoughts and every now and then someone says something online that loses them their jobs to remind us all to keep in line.

Isn't this literally rape

look at those cups
lmao what a pair of nerdz

YOU JUST KNOW.

Maybe Felicia has such shitty opinions because she hangs around limp-wristed faggots.

Wait, hold up; what if that's the case for every hyper-feminist asshat out there? They've been around weak men for so long they just despise masculinity as a whole? I mean, it can't be coincidence that women who date Chads tend to ignore the whole feminist schtick, and women who are always around "soft, caring men" seem to be so exposed to the "horrors of patriarchy."

>kind of made me wish I had my own Felicia Day robot for video games and cuddling and to be super quirky and annoying when I'm suicidally depressed

You didn't even notice her shirt

You;re just now figuring this out? This is why normal people have mostly written off these types of feminists.

Wow, what an original idea. It's totally not to be found in any post WWI writings or anything.
It's also blatantly false.

>implying Cred Forums didn't love Spartacus

Underrated lels.

>his grrl detector is this broken

I can back this up because the anecdote I remember was that one of the Dabids very politely informed her "That was great but we're looking for somebody with a British accent"

They mentioned that one of them had MRSA in her abdomen from the staff not cleaning her up enough after every encounter.

ugh what a creep

>start fresh and reinvent life for the better
i doubt she's done with gangbangs

>implying she hasn't played in Dollhouse, a series with nearly the same premise as Westworld.

I'm literally shaking right now

Just ugh

>You'd call a white male who cares when something happens to people who aren't white males a "cuck"

Shillary Clinton

Only if he is ugly.

Yep.

I remember too, when it was like "never tell anyone online anything, not even your real first name"

I'm not imagining that, am I? That used to be something that even governments were actually teaching to people in public service announcements?

>the way they deal with the women AI
>Poor James Marsden dies every damn day

Fuck you.

Wow. If only I could have met her at her lowest. Now it's too late.

I dropped it after one 'sode, for an enlightened woman i'm ashamed it took her 2 episodes of this misogynistic garbage

that would be even better desu

Who are the Daenerys, Yara, Brienne and Cersei of Westworld?

if it actually reflected human sexuality, then i wouldn't give a fuck. the problem with your hypothetical is that faggots don't make up the majority of anything, except being faggots. they can't have women having sex with male robots because women aren't rich nor do they need help initiating sex.

If they spelt it out then they're accountable for their complaint and if it is unfounded then they look like idiots.
If they keep it vague then their supporters will fill in the gaps with their own pre-conceived complaints about the show, agree with the original poster, support them, like them, retweet and subscribe.

The second a complaint is made tangible is the second a solution can be presented to fix it and their ambition isn't to fix it it is to use it to get support. This is why feminists invented the concept of micro-aggressions and privilege, they're so vague and impossible to define that they can be used to complain about everything without complaining about anything.

It was and still honestly should be.
Sadly once the iPhone let people use the internet on the toilet all fucking logic went out the window.

"Hello Teddy!"

*BLAM*

"Bye Teddy. Best 40 grand I ever spent!"

I would watch that show. Get Bran and Tommen. Sounds great.

Isn't that the point. The show is literally about an uncanny valley. You're supposed to question at what point does AI become human and what happens to them is wrong.

yeah there was clearly a male prosti in the 2nd episode

Is teddy the new kenny?

>who are the shit characters of Westworld?

This, and it's not like the men have escaped their fair share of getting fucked over.

>unJUST.jpg

Her Dad's a fucking VP at Goldman Sachs, she was never JUST unless he disowned her.

On the other her Dad is full blown JUST and will never live it down.

>Call me up when westworld is a woman or Idris Elba.

I look for things to make me angry instead of having a hobby.

How is it unJUST?
All she did was go crying back to daddy and he gave her everything she needed to "forget her past".

The black guy is a robot.

I can't tell if you're talking about Felicia or everyone in this thread

Why rape is considered some kind of an ultima crime? There are so much things worse than that

How sheltered are you?

Theyre just like SJWs: actively seeking out things that offend them.

>adds baseless social criticism
>oh but i'm still goofy lol xd
God I fucking hate female comedians.

It isn't but women like to pretend it is because it happens disproportionately to them

I think he was saying she will achieve the opposite of what she is trying to do, a.k.a. Streisand Effect.

>only women can get raped

>Her Dad's a fucking VP at Goldman Sachs
why is she doing porn then?

Because her dad's a fucking VP at Goldman Sachs.

Being rebellious

ps: don't have kids.

>Chris Gorham

>get gangbanged multiple times
>get paid
>buy luxury apartment in one of the most expensive markets in the world
>going to start fresh
>woman logic

Patrician here, this is almost always true

I didn't say that. Reread my statement.

Her rebellious phase got out of hand really really fast

That picture and you are complete and utterly projecting

>get gangbanged multiple times
>get paid
>spend it on drugs
>don't want to go back to being gangbanged
>goes crying to daddy to let her access her trust fund again
>buy luxury apartment in one of the most expensive markets in the world
>going to start fresh
>woman logic

There you go

You're both autistic and wrong. Not that there's any true consensus (e.g. R2D2 is a "droid") but androids are generally considered to be humanoid robots. Therefore it's just as meaningless and incorrect to say they are "...androids... Not robots" as it would be to say that a taxi is a car, not a vehicle. I drew you a helpful graph.

lol thats basically OZ and Spartacus 2010

You just know Tommen would be down for it after that omegle vid too

it's almost like there's a difference between heterosexuality and the maladaptive mental disorder known as homosexuality

she looks a bit retarded

But the dicks weren't erect. Very disappointing.

How do you know this.

This

> after that omegle vid
...Go on.

Felicia Day is such a fucking faggot, smdh

This is why I fucking hate white people

>ironic misspellings and inconsistent capitalization for emphasis
back to tumblr

Kinda scary how much she seemed into this scene
Only FA video I can watch actually
Pretty goddamn hot when a girl seems into something that extreme tho

>being a pedant

>being a pedant who is wrong

the word you're looking for is gynoid, meaning girlbot, as opposed to android, meaning boybot. And even then it's just a shorter way of saying "gynoid robot", being that android/gynoid are adjectives, referring to the general bodyshape of the robot in question(i.e. a female-themed robot will have wider hips/thighs area while an android will have wider abdomen/chest area to mimic female and male body types respectively).

Pretty sure she wrote about it in her book

Can the writers do something about the swearing? It's like it was written by a 15 year old that's trying to be "mature".

Anybody who considers themselves part of "the geek community" is just as bad as her t b h

no I wouldn't

Do you even know where you are?

I would love it

you should take your ass over to /hm/

Cunts like felicia day complain about westworld a fucking tv show, when we have people starving to death in our own country, twitter needs to be nuked, i dont know how any of you can tolerate the self indulgent views of these nobodies

this cocksucker has been "updating" us on felicia day happenings for years. go away faggot no one cares about your waifu and she ruins everything shes in

only if you don't include prison or the military

i dont get her complaint

she complains that the female robots are nude when they are configuring them, totaly ignoring the fact that both the genders are butt naked when they configure them.

jesus christ

the gulf in attractiveness between her and Carice Van Houten is gigantic

Jerked off with his cousin, it was on /hm/, not sure if still up. I wouldn't stick around over there though, there's some real faggots

My aunt's surrogate also is dropping this show. We're with felicia.

It's nice. Just one of those shows that actually requires you to pay attention despite having quite a lot of exposition.

Man I suddenly got the urge to smoke one, brb.

Stop being so fucking mean to her you assholes she looks nothing like a camel. My nose isn't even that big

>Kinda scary how much she seemed into this scene
Well she obviously wasn't doing it for the money.
You'd be amazed what shit girls are into.

0/10

I was gonna tweet her ask if she is related to Joe Camel but I'm already blocked.

why do people think men are made uncomfortable by sexualized men?

this, we really don't care because we don't see it as a judgement on the rest of us like women do. Men, boys in particular, are sexualised from a very young age. Just look at the sheer popularity of boy bands based on their appeal to young teenage girls. Imagine the outrage if the sexes were flipped in that situation.

You mean like Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus and every KPOP blow up doll?

Thank god I dropped that show like a hot turd after that retard Weaton started complaining that a 'slave' meeple in Tribes is offensive

No, because cuteness is more than just a pretty face. Not being an obnoxious retard is also very important

but these people are literally popular because of teenage girls...

>people
You mean women and pussy-beggar nu-males think that.

I kinda wish though it was still the social norm to dress like pic, without being labeled a fag. Maybe I'd be motivated to lift then. Women have it easy with their short shorts and tank tops in the summer.

I haven't watched it yet, does this sort of thing happens in Westworld?
youtube.com/watch?v=bZGzMfg381Y&t=42

>Not to mention the violence and extended gore of men is 50 times greater than any violence against women, which they tend to cut away from.

They even cut away from the wife getting shot, while the boy of like 16 gets shots through the throat while hiding with fear.

You can't fix ugly. They're doctors, not magicians.

She's a terrible actress, but that smile in the bottom half is genuine af. You know he fucked her.

>implying male have it better
This is what happens when you are delusional
kek. do you think she would vomit when reading a transhumanist story?

except the show cuts away from sex most of the time. 2 eps and all I have seen is some extras tits ridding on a guest (while a MAN was kissing him)

you know what? I like that.

I dont need a 4 minute sex scene to understand someone had sex, I dont need to watch two actors dryhump and moan, it's a waste of time and if I wanted to watch someone have sex I would put on some porn and have a wank.

so? I don't care one way or the other but the situation clearly shows that both you and fellica are full of shit and you most likely have not even watched the show

Yeah, this show handles it way better than the Game of Thrones way, where you've got Brothel/sex scenes that just feel retarded or like a waste of time, depending on how much infodumping they decide to do during the sex. Both sex scenes were quick, and they served the purpose of showing the entry-level depravity the visitors get up to immediately upon entering the park, just as the shooting and stabbing scenes showed the more sinister depravities.