Roger Roger

Roger Roger

If battle droids are hive minded together then why do they have unit commanders?

>that kid who insisted all the robots where named Roger

Why does a droid need binoculars?

why do cameras need telephoto lenses?

What was their endgame?

If they had an army of these, those meatbags wouldn't have a hope of winning.

Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger Roger

what game is this from?

>"Coruscant? That doesn't compute, we, uh, you're under arrest!"
What did he mean by this?

optical vs digital zoom

The rolly polly droids are my favorite

Why do droid army tanks need to be crewed by humanoid robots? Did the Trade Federation just buy a bunch of tanks that were originally meant for normal biological armies?

old republic is overrated garbage, sure its funner than the mmo abortion that spawned from it but still.

Better question is why didn't dumb Qui-Gon lie something like they're transferring the prisoners to the command ship?

T. Plebeian. KOTOR 2 is a better star wars movie than any of the actual star wars movies

Because he wanted an excuse to murder these droids

Droids were funny and cute. I felt sad when they were killed

What if one droid just happens to blast Queen Armadillo in the face? Or better yet one of the maidens who just happened to be the real queen?

WHERE R DOSE DROID-E-CARS

Lucas wanted to see limbs flying but having the Jedi dismember real soldiers would have been too much.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

you press x once at the beginning and then it is one, shitty QTE till the end

DELETE THIS

It's more cost effective to outfit only a single unit per squad with a high power transmitter/receiver.

This probably helps with infosec too, since if the squad is at risk of capture, all they need to do is eliminate their commander to protect their transmission protocols, they can fight autonomously from then on and it won't matter if they get captured.

Goddamn, the CGI in these movies looks so fucking dated.

What do you want, Bill Bill?

>what is business
Of course. Poor Lucas tried to bring some educational thing to action-comedy films, plebs only recall pew-pew.