Nothing but shitty proceedurals

>nothing but shitty proceedurals

Why do people still watch this terrible cliche shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

theyshootpictures.com/gf1000_all1000films.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procedural_drama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're not making you watch them, why do you care?

hey there fellow IP torrentor

post your ratios

Because I have nothing to watch aside from these shitty shows that are literally copies the same show with 1-2 variables changed that fucking suck

>ratio below 1

LMAO

Scorpion is a terrible show that people watch.

Ye idk why that is. I leave shit to seed for days but its always slow as fuck despite pic related

disable dht and peer exchange from client

So stop watching them newfriend.

I don't want them. The absence of shit to actually watch is what is making me angry

*Watch them

What the fuck am I writing

TV shows are fucking bad, even the good TV shows. There's some exception like Dekalog and Seinfeld and that's it

>TV shows are fucking bad, even the good TV shows

Yes. The standard for a 'good TV-show' is low as fuck, just go watch Metacritic where every show that's not Mexican soap opera has 85+

What does metacritic have to do with the quality of a show?

>wasting your time with ads brackets

kek. At least watch art.
theyshootpictures.com/gf1000_all1000films.htm

Compared to the quality of film, yes.

Life pro-tip: TV and film are not the same. Note the board name is "Television & Film".

>tfw my family watches every single procedural show religiously
>they keep begging me to watch them because "they're soo smart and you might learn a thing or two"

What is procedural shows?

You're in the wrong area

Hold on, let me hack the mainframe.
I'm in, there you go.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procedural_drama

You get that television as a medium is intended for these talking farm animals, right? The abysmal state of television schedules reflects the creatures who watch it.

>nothing but shitty cliches and tired tropes

Why do people still watch tv?

>giving any fuck about new release tv or movies

There is a near endless supply of previously released tv and movies for you to watch if you aren't a pleb piece of shit

>that garbage d/l total

what's the fucking point of having something like that but not using it to it's fullest extent?

Is it illegal for a show to have more than one word in the title? Jesus christ. Every title is a one word adjective or name. Get some fucking creativity.

>that garbage d/l total

freeleech doesnt count to that retard

and you can use points to remove downloads retard

Shows like Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods are surprisingly watchable in small doses. There's something about being able to just sit down in front of the TV and watch something mindless without needing the context of the previous episode.

However, most of the shows in that pic are irredeemable garbage, and I don't understand who could watch them.

>getting garbage freeleech purely because it's free

>having a system remove useful d/l stats instead of inflating worthless upload

nice site lmao

>he doesn't use a ratioless tracker
LOL

>no seeders

nigga people seed the shit out of things on btn, you still get rewarded for it.

Except there is no punishment for a bad ratio. It's the prefect system.

>no seeders
???

>Procedurals
Most of those are serials though

Blue Bloods and H-5O are great but Scorpion and MacGyver Reboot are irredeemable garbage.

procedurals are easy to watch casually since the plot is finished in a single episode

I'm getting awfully close to having to seed again

wtf

what the fuck are you guys talking about
at the place where i download stuff there is no such thing as a ratio lol you just download as fast as you have d/l speed

there are plenty of seeders even on old stuff

on quality trackers like BTN you need onle one person seeding - even if he seeds at slower speed he will not abandon you

also requests.... on PTP I found a fucking aussie exploatation movie from the 70s with no seeders only to send a request via auto msg to all users who snatched the torrent and 2 peers showed up

WHATS PTP?

can I have invite?

[email protected]

Sent :)