Gotham

"thoughts that brother should never have" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkIzH2_cPdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new episode yesterday?

MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN.

yeah

did he have some plan or just want more power?

any good barbara or ivy content?

no Ivy, nothing interesting with Barbara, but there is Cat-Bruce's clon kiss if you're interested

and another shot of selenas ass when she gets caught in that club thing

camren catwoman

wow howd they get an actor that looked so much like the other bruce?

They went to jew york and put a $10 bill on a fishing hook.

Is this her first onscreen kiss?

big girl of gotham is not with us any longer :( rip

and not sign of poison ivy either

who´s this ?

call me crazy but I like how he is using his fathers old pic and really wants to do something nice for his dad dead

shoot yourself
I liked how the guy that helped her was not a rapist

alice

>moment you dropped the show

Can we take a moment to talk about just how fucking stupid this new plot is?

>fiance and baby daddy gets wrongfully put in jail and you know it
>has entire team of people trying to get him out
>fuck that skip down
>lose baby
>don't tell Gordon
>get engaged to a new guy who has ties to the fucking criminal underground
>all within the span of a few months

Like seriously, what the fuck were they thinking.

But you are not crazy, Gotham is a well done show that puts camp and noir in the same bag, characters are not complex in meme ways, but they are characters regardless of being defined by gimmicks.

I guess after living in Gotham people decide to live on the moment, surviving a month in Gotham is like living a year in a normal world

Is this from the latest episode?

>ywn kiss camcam

(-__-, )

That is it.

I'm dropping it.

For real this time.

I tried I few times but I would always return to see what idiotic shit they produce next week. But now, I am done.

A MURDEROUS PSYCHOTIC CRIMINAL GETS ELECTED AS MAYOR WITHOUT MANIPULATION.

Fuck this show.

please be bait

Gotham gets what they deserve. The whole point of gotham is that it's such a terrible shithole, a cursed city for mentally ill degenerates that the best chance it has for a betterfuture is a guy dress as a batdemon.

But user,

A murderous psychotic criminal is a presidential candidate - though not "without manipulation"

Are you saying the show isnt noir inspired? That isnt really into camp? Or that characters don't have gimmicks?

le trump commentary

But the show runners are not talented enough to get this message through to the viewer in a palpable manner. Everything is just so shit in this show that suspension of disbelief is literally impossible.

Trump may be a sociopath, but he has not chopped up people and served them to other people as dinner you moron.

>But the show runners are not talented enough to get this message through to the viewer in a palpable manner. Everything is just so shit in this show that suspension of disbelief is literally impossible.

I get your point then.

I'm saying it's not well done.

It's shit

>tfw Gordon kept a photo of her the entire time he was in prison, fighting for his life, while she was fucking doctor chad

I don't watch this shit, is that supposed to be Hush or Lincoln March?

In a parallel world I would make a youtube channel, simply nitpicking every single Gotham episode to pieces, telling everybody why it is so bad.

I don't know how they even got 7 Emmy nominations while shows like The Leftovers have no nomination at all.

It's a clone that can fight without training, is clearly not invincible but can jump from a rooftop because it looks cool.

His identity is unknown at this point.

Didn't cobblepot almost get elected in batman returns? I mean, i know he wasnt as well known a psychotic criminal there, but still

>Trump may be a sociopath
Yes, that is obviously who I was referring to

CW flash may be more of your kool aid

Brilliant

As dumb as it is I think it's a robot, there was a weird hollow almost metallic clang when he punched Alfred during training, granted I haven't seen last night's episode yet so they could have shown something there.

don´t remember to see this...

>he wasnt as well known a psychotic criminal there

that is my point

>A MURDEROUS PSYCHOTIC CRIMINAL

You mean a legally sane citizen who was found not guilty of all charges due to insanity shouldn't be allowed to run for office?

That's so fucking ableist and classist, you fucking bigoted cis white male

they showed Elliot back in season 1
this is probably a different version of March or an original character since it's a clone created by the Court of Owls

yeah, people often bitch and moan about shows like this but they will miss it once its gone and they are stuck watching something like Crisis in Six Scenes

Gotham is set on Earth-4

I know you are making a joke here, but I'll respond anyway.

My point is not that it shouldn't be possible for penguin to be a candidate, but rather that no one would vote for him, since everybody KNOWS he is a gangster, convicted or not.

just like real life
>be mad at a cop for dangers of his job
>don't see dangers in dating mob boy
eh twist is probably going to be that she became a secret agent and is undercover

Leslie is literally Ross, only difference is that she is a real doctor
they were on the break

>A MURDEROUS PSYCHOTIC CRIMINAL GETS ELECTED AS MAYOR WITHOUT MANIPULATION.
some would call it topical

forgot pic

This. people say "why does not he kill the joker" why does not everyone else?

>but he has not chopped up people and served them to other people as dinner you moron.
>implying they did not deserve it
sometimes when pushed too far we all do things that would not be considered sane

I mean, it's not like the other candidate was any better

Leftovers is boring pseudo intellectualism. also Emmy is based on populism, not quality

>implying they did not deserve it

THATS NOT THE FUCKING POINT YOU MORON.

Am I talking to idiots here? I might have to quit Cred Forums aswell

b-but no one watches Gotham either

Seriously.
>Be Arkham guard
>as soon as Joker gets in, shoot him in the face
>report to the cops that he attempted to attack you
>cops don't believe you, but don't give a shit anyway since Joker has killed dozens of cops

I mean there's still two other Jokers to kill, but 1 out of 3 are done

you know that the mob is not run with just 1 guy. half the city is in the mob and the other candidate is just a mob yes man, so the mob wins anyway.

they should just tone him down and stop using him so much, people would stop questioning why he is still alive

it would be worth it even if they convict you and you get the chair. only thing that could make it not worth it would be his fans getting their hands on you

"Sound editing for a series"
"Cinematography for a single-camera series"
"Stunt coordination for a drama series, limited series or movie"

Only 3, and 3 well deserved NOMINATIONS.

Yeah, but people were fucking stupid.

Remember how his dad's wife tried to fuck with him even though she knew he was a total psycho?

so he chopped up some people. what is the big deal? politics has nothing to do with "morality", its all about what gets stuck and what does not, anthony weiner lost his job over a picture of his covered dick, which he sent out in a privet communication while people who are known to have molested at least 7 co workers are still working their jobs. it does not matter how he does things, the question is if they deserved it or if its good for the city

Yeah it's Thomas Wayne Jr.

The problem is that the "break" is the biggest horse shit imaginable, and goes completely against her character established in Seasons 1 and 2.

or keep his crimes less horrific. people are less likely to question why someone has not shot a guy who does tons of property damage and kills 20 people a years than they are to have questions about a guy who drops 100 people every other week(usually in some fucked up way)

>no one would vote for him

Come on.

They had done that, the city is a shithole, half of the guards are either in his pay role or with their family in danger, the judges are cunts, the police is corrupt.

But in universe excuses aside, the joker has killed less people that Obama. Who causes more suffering and deaths than the president of the united states? That's the thing you can't just push for "real world logic" into fiction for the sake of a few autists or you have to explore a whole set of other shit.
Authority explores this in a really good way and is what you get when you "kill the joker".

>Who causes more suffering and deaths than the president of the united states

Holy shit that's funny. There's a difference between a mass murdering clown who destroys half the city whenever he escapes and the democratically elected president.

Why did you even try that?

yeah, that's what I meant with "tone him down"
still you don't see people ask for Ra's death and his plans all requires for half of humanity to die

when she took off I got the sense that they were done for good. There is only so much shit a woman can take, only think I found out of character is her jumping the mob guy but like I said its likely to have some other reason

Alt-right nu male faggots, that's why

>bruce gets cucked by his clone

lel

>the joker has killed less people that Obama.
are you really this retarded?
>Who causes more suffering and deaths than the president of the united states?
yeah that is what I hear from terrorist sympathizers, how their acts are no different from US bombings (everytime I hear that it just makes me want to bomb them harder , so get better arguments)

Really enjoying the way Gotham's been going.
Last episode felt Tim Burton-esque, Love seeing Riddler and Peguin

KEK
E
K

what a shit episode, put it on in the background and never looked at the screen for longer than a minute, hypnotoad is shit and i din't care about any character

What did she mean by this?

she has hemorrhoids

If she did she wouldn't be able to do a scene like this

she works through the pain(and gets off on it a bit)

>nd the democratically elected president.

And how is the result any different? One is bombing children, and the other one is bombing children to help israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkIzH2_cPdg
camren

why does that guy just sit there on the floor and let him do all that

fuck me i'm glad i avoided this shit fest

I love this show so much

No one has any pictures/webms of Penguin and Nygma?

I posted one last night and got 2 replies

what villain is barnes going to be? we already know that bruce clone is gonna be azrael2

They try to convey in the first season that it's the entire city that's wrong. They frequently comment that it's as if the whole place is slowly getting sick, and that all the madness is feeding into more madness, etc.

Plus, his only opponent in the race was known as a corrupt incompetent, that helped foster all the shit in the first place.

I wonder if that was Camrem's first kiss actually.

Nope, she has done a lot more

t. her first

fancy

aww, I wanted to be her first irl kiss.

>the answer to the riddle was love

pure kino