Ideas you have for an original movie

1. Apart. A romance between a man and a woman in their late 20's. They work as accountants in San Francisco and live in the Castro district. It's set during the rainy season of spring and has a gray, rainy, cloudy theme with beautiful piano music.

2. The Master. A 28 year old pure Mathematician spends every day drinking black coffee with sugar and walking Lake Merritt in Oakland trying to figure out famous unsolved problems. Also filmed during a rainy season, but in the fall. The theme is Germaine Tailleferre's "Fleurs de France."

3. She. A romance set in the Ocean Beach district of San Francisco. Much of it is at night.

Woke up today obsessed with rain and gray days.

Awful. And san Francisco sucks

Fuck yourself with a lightsaber.

Stunning work OP

>pure mathematician
Um no.

That mathematician better have some kind of psychotic disorder or what's the point

btw, the title is taken

Could be. Could be depression from struggling with problems as well.

Maybe he's a psychopath too
And also claims to be posessed by charles manson
And listens to death grips

These are not ideas, they're settings. What's the plot?

"Just"

A man by the name of Victor is an inspiring screenwriter with autism that spends the entirety of his life to write a good screenplay. The movie ends with him grey old and alone in a psych ward with a pen in his hand working on one till he notices the rain and grey clouds outside his window and passes away

Got another.

In the shade. A 29 year old psychopathic man kills several individuals in the SF bay area. Particularly in San Mateo county. It's a very forested area with a huge bus line that the movie could feature him take every night. It's perfect for that 80's slasher film. He gets caught at the end. Could add a funny part where a black guy he attempts beats his ass.

soundtrack by vangelis and the movie is starred by ryan gosling

Wow, thats Oscar worthy

>3. She. A romance set in the Ocean Beach district of San Francisco. Much of it is at night.
add that the girl is a huge slut she was fucking with 4 different guys all of them from a different race then she falls in love with one but it's already pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is

That reminds me when I was at a psychiatric ward for five months. It was extremely depressing. Worst of all it was during fall and winter. Got up, ate a very cheap and totally not delicious breakfast, took sedating meds, and would occasionally lose it and get a fucking injection sedative upon being tied to a bed. Could make a film about this too.

>add that the girl is a huge slut she was fucking with 4 different guys all of them from a different race then she falls in love with one but it's already pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is
what did he mean by this?
the guy she falls in love with is pregnant?
thats fucking genious

Thats pretty good. But I'd add that the weather is always rainy and gray outside all the time.

inb4 Cred Forums

A movie about the life of a Nazi solider, going through WWII. Reluctant to do his job as he sees all the cruelty going on around him.

>Nazi soldier
>thinking any soldiers were Nazis

How is this Cred Forums
Most Jews will agree with it

My idea is a three hour long 'experimental' horror/slasher film where the first two thirds of it are a straight drama with its own arc and struggles of the victims and the last third is the main characters being slaughtered and chased by a serial killer.

I got the idea after having a dream about being chased by a killer and realised that no film has been able to replicate the pure panic i felt when i woke up because i never really gave a shit about the victims of horror films because they are just seen as husks ready to be killed by the antagonist rather than actual people.

I can only see the film working if the drama portion is able to stand on its own and make you care about the characters. I also like the idea of there being subtle clues that the killer is watching the protagonists/victims throughout in the background that can be picked up on re-watches.

I also love the idea of the film being marketed as a straight drama so the impact of the characters being killed will effect audiences and allow the film to pick up through word of mouth.

The only thing i can see similar to my idea is Funny Games which kind of does what im going for but with less focus on the victims and more focus on Haneke whining about violence in film like a little baby.

I kinda know what you mean. Like a horror movie with just really top notch acting and very nice lighting and camera work? Could work out very greatly.

Not many distributors would feel comfortable with deceiving and misleading the audience. This would have to be the sort of film that hits the underground festival circuit for a shot at exposure.

make it happen user, get off Cred Forums

So like Cross of Iron?