ITT Actors who are actually philosophers

Without democracy, nobody would watch his shitty movies.

Zach Braff
Steven Seagal
Tila Tequila

user he never said this....

>fucking wordsalad

the man's a functional idiot

>Someone, somewhere, out there believes this

why do people bother posting fake quotes when it only takes a second to verify the actual source? Hans-Hermann Hoppe

This one's actually a 2depp quote

Because there are already to idiots in those thread who took the bait

Ever notice how when a person is confronted with something that is completely at odds with their worldview, yet still rings true, the laughter they force out always has that hard, nervous edge to it?

His hairline is so shit

Oh the irony.

was he being ironic?

that's karl marx though

Ur Karl Max

>people actually think this is real

Don't worry, I had a pseud atheist phase at fifteen as well. Then I grew out of it because I outgrew such fedora implications. There are arguments for atheism but LAWL ITS 2016 is definetly not one of them.

At this point its clear you simply lacked the mental capacity to conceive of a godless universe.

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are multi millionaires. That would only happen in America. In any other country, they would be having dance offs in abandoned subway tunnels while wearing fingerless gloves

John Wayne
>I believe in white supremacy until blacks are educated to a point of responsibility

Yesssh yessh of course he didn't. Good goyim.

its fun

He's the cinco facts machine made manifest

I genuinely don't understand why atheists are so close minded they can't grasp the concept of a religious person acknowledging the inherent emptiness of life, god or not. Its like they think that a god suddenly grants purpose to existence. Such simpletons.

I don't like this forced meme

whats the point of believing in god if it doesn't automatically grant life purpose? Just seems like useless clutter.

And that's why atheists are the biggest dunces incapable of abstract thought. Stick to formulas faggot.

wtf I hate fassy now!

actually seems like something he'd say

He's being sarcastic to mock the idea that being anti abortion is anti woman

because he said it

> > "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed."

>how can one squared be one

Is this one real?

Hi.

>not racist quote
It is fake.

That's the joke. Now laugh.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

all these are real btw

Are you so retarded you can't comprehend the quote? Have you ever read a book in your life?

Now I just wanna see Van Damme kick the shit out of the talentless blob that ate seagall.

He's right.

I got a girl by quoting this to her. Suck it loosers

>He doesn't realize he's not the only one she's fucking

That was the point looser. She had a boyfriend and I cucked him. You got a girl? Better watch out when I'm around

you just set yourself up to get cheated on dumbass

#fluffycushion#thestyle

Tila Tequila's twitter is kino

This. True Queen of Redpill

He may not be the smartest actor, but god damn can he cook up something nice in the womb.

Literally every Irish person I know has some kind of disdain for the United States.

>really wanna fuck this cute Irish trap
>But he won't come to America so I'll have to come to him

Fuck Nationalism yo.

"The big deal is: eat assholes and pussies".

Wtf he doesn't have a womb he's a guy

Anus

Someone post the Taylor ones with the stuff about cyber security, there's a bunch

Wow, those aren't even outliers, he posts stuff this bad everyday:
Im Not A Person
I Base My Life Off Of Inception
If It's Lit, It's Truly Lit
I Wish I Was With Shia LaBeouf
I Just Decided To Become A Dj, Hit Me Up For Gigs.
I'm Tryna Save The World And Get Out
I Just Sneezed So Hard My Grill Came Out.

Its not funny because its not true and incredibly stupid.

Thats roughly on the same level as food analogies.