Why are americans so bad at learning languages...

Why are americans so bad at learning languages? This guy spent a decade in colombia and after all that time he could string 3 spanish words in the same sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/document/57063b62c46188b5178b4623/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Richmond_High_School_gang_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NO/US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are americans so bad at learning languages?

They make everyone else speak American

>learning languages?
What for?

Pretty sure that was just a design choice so that we could have some english scenes, i bet in real life he was fluent.

Americans get made fun of mercilessly in spanish speaking countries for having a gringo accent. makes it pretty hard to learn a language when people laugh in your face every time you open your mouth

spanish is a language for drug dealers and landscaping employees

This so much

The only accent I fucking hate is inner city black. I swear they get the same education as everyone else and still manage to fuck it up.

You mean the language they speak in the united kingdom, english?

this happens to everyone learning a new language, you insecure fucking fat heads

They are stupid.

OP was born into a world dominated by Americans. American media dominated his life from birth. He learned American as a result of being exposed to it from birth. He also developed an inferiority complex. He now convinces himself he learned American via some natural talent for languages or superior intelligence and not a side effect of being dominated by America and his life revolving around it.

The kings don't learn the languages of the slaves.

Because why would we need to?

Your shitty language is irrelevant to an American

>He learned American

stopped reading right there

Also all my favorite movies are non-american, often in a non-english language. Why? Because hollywood sucks, and your country is a joke. You have no culture. You're overwhelmed by niggers and mexicans. The jews control every aspect of your life. Also, english? Yeah it's not like we don't learn that in school, gee I dont know, because of the british empire and large parts of the world speak it?

Get over yourself, pig

>You have no culture.
lol he doesn't know about dabbin

>actually using another country's language

The United Cucks of America lmao

>The kings don't learn the languages of the slaves.

is that why you're using more and more spanish signs for everything lmao

Rata!

Hijo de puta!

awww poor you
someone made fun of your accent

did the pepes kill pablo tho_

Did you know in the town of South Gate, in Los Angeles County, which has more than 100,000 people, 90% of the households do not speak fluent English?

And you have the nerve to bitch at us about not learning the language?

yeah it couldnt be because california was originally a spanish colony. You are guests in their land, gringo

No it was the Columbian Police. Which is a shame because in all this ridiculous 2016 shenanigans remembering there was literally a death squad called los pepes is amusing.

Hell if we go civil war route and there are deplorable death squads I half expect some of those faggots to call themselves Los pepes.

I've travelled extensively over six continents and can say without a doubt that learning another language when you already know English is the biggest waste of time in the world. Literally everyone speaks English now, if they don't just, speak slower and louder until you make yourself understood. Also nothing gets foreign women wetter than an American man speaking English. Besides a few illiterate peasants who had to point the way in India, the worst thing speaking English has ever gotten me was a butthurt French waiter who wouldn't let me make menu substitutions.

>education dictates accent

Americans are used to everything being in English so they don't develop a good feeling for other languages since they aren't used to hearing other languages. They don't need to learn other languages because everyone else learned theirs. I can't blame them.

I'm sure anyone who lived in Colombia for a decade would be able to speak a decent amount of Spanish though.

There's literally no point to speaking some faggy language. English is the only one that matters

I always figured it was this. As an American, my state exclusively borders other US states, and the nearest international border to me is the one with Canada. I'd have to assume learning other languages is more just a fact of life when you live closer to other areas that speak a multitude of languages, like being bordered by multiple Asian or European nations.

But LA wasn't. LA was a complete desert before whites came in and built the economy. Then all of the sudden the Mexicans want "their" land back (that they never developed or even inhabited)

That's what I love Denzel Washington. His lines in spanish were fucking amazing in Training Day.

They aren't learning English because of England. No need to feel jealous, europoor.

>America
More English speakers than England
>Mexico
More Spanish speakers than Spain
>Brazil
More Portuguese speakers than Portugal

How can Europe even compete?

>being so cucked your country's massive population use another country's language

Why are foreigners that move to America so bad at learning our language?

And make no mistake: in America we speak American English. I know our Congress is too fucking stupid to make it our official language, but even so, if I moved to some other country (fat fucking chance of that happening) I would fully expect to be chastised and hated more every day that passed without me learning the language.

Why should it be wrong to expect people who move to America to do the same? I've met people that have been here for 10+ years and still won't speak American English and favor their native born language over it.

I'm all of the mind to just tell 'em if they don't or can't or won't learn my language, get the fuck outta my country.

American do sound pretty fucking hilarious in Spanish though. Only language they sound even more hilarious in is probably Italian.

>BARNJURNO!

Of course she would chew with her mouth open.

American english is not a fucking language you retarded americuck.

This mad is so mad he's insulting people like a Frenchman from the 19th century.

This man is so mad he's insulting people like a Frenchman from the 19th century.

>americuck
>making up words as you go along
>that's American English, son
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

>not just taking shit from inferior nations and making them better
Admit it, Yuropoor, the Americas are just a bigger, better version of what you once were (I say once were because you didn't used to be an Islamic caliphate).

>triggered by a buzzword
>actually thinking american english can count as an "official language"

It's just a branch of english. Get over it retard.

I live in Norway so I literally live in the best country in the world. I'm better than you will ever be.

embarassing m8

>(I say once were because you didn't used to be an Islamic caliphate)
>less than 5% islamic
>america
>barely 60% "white"
>most spics counts as white so that number is even lower

lmao

>state monopoly on alcohol
>25% sales tax
'no'
Inshallah you'll survive the jihad to reclaim the holy lands of the Islamic State of Eurabia.

Also, Mexicans bring us tacos and cocaine.

>state monopoly on alcohol
>25% sales tax

Yea, but I don't have to pay for healthcare, school and a lot of other shit plus the fact that the infrastructure is top notch, the pay is awesome and the 5 weeks required paid vacation is a bliss.

But no, taxes are evil xd

>literally hates us for our freedoms
t. Ahmed
George Bush was right.

HAHAHAHAH

kek

>freedom

Freedom to go into debt to get an education

Because there's no reason to learn other languages since English is pretty much the world's lingua franca.

>shitty hours
>no vacation

Doesn't sound like freedom to me

Free to make jokes on the internet.

absolutely right, m8 and while that's cool and all, wouldn't you want to learn another language. just for the heck of it even? or to expand your horizon

Nothing in this world is free, so you have to work to get what you want, your free autismbux money is also paid for by the USA.

>UK is Norway

>Same education as everyone else
Not if the teachers don't fucking teach and nobody can do shit cause "muh tenure and unions"

>your free autismbux money is also paid for by the USA
>projecting

I have a nice job but don't feel too bad you don't have one.

Look, I know Americans are great and all, but you seriously can't have expected me to read your mind and know that your reply was the one from Norway, right?

In order to get really good at some language you need to consume large amounts of content in it, 100% of my shit is in English. If I was a weeaboo, I'd look into learning Japanese, since they have tons of cartoons weeaboos cocksuck all over, but I'm not a weeaboo.

>still thinking the other guy is British when there was not a single indication he was

No need to learn inferior languages

This entire discussion started with the merits of the Americas vs Europe, you can't exactly expect me to give a shit about which specific rainy little Islamic hellhole you crawled out from.

All non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Remember, every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Cred Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting asspained reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Cred Forums despite the painfully overt declaration of the illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed by the alpha male that is America and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get attention they so desperately crave.

So you took a shot in the dark being the idiot you are? Stereotypes holds true after all.

>shot in the dark
Damn skippy, because I have the freedom to own guns.

Okey lad, enough damage controlling with this shitty pasta.

I have 4 guns mate. A 308., 22, handgun and semi shotgun.

Doesn't seem like you people seem intent on using them for defense, so what's the point?
rt.com/document/57063b62c46188b5178b4623/amp
>be Norwegian
>get sodomized
>feel guilty about it

Hunting mostly. We barely have crime compared to the US. Like 2 bullets are fired every year from the police.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Richmond_High_School_gang_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case

>be american
>go to school
>get raped

>32 years in prison
>27 years in prison
Vs
>4 and a half years in prison and deported solely because he got caught with a knife on his person in public
What kind of point where you trying to make? ;^)

Strolling, rolling, bounding, bouncing across Europe, people often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when we peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan, and other nuclear robots to explore Mars. Triumph when we free Europe from nazis. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph.

But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English, knowing full well he understands me. The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs Amsterdam.

Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. Thats what it means to be an American.

No point at all just like you. Only bantering. I'm sorry you're so insecure but the US will never be as good as my country. I know this must be frustrating for you.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NO/US

I will wait for the next attempt at damage controlling.

>spend less on healthcare
W E W L A D

What was that you were saying earlier?

>earn less

>the US remains the world's most powerful nation state

>we

Congrats, doesn't make your life any less shit.

>watch as I outwit these pathetic americans as I post on an American forum using the American language while using the internet which was invented by America in 1967. Victory is mine yet again, and I shall never be defeated.

I enjoy my life just fine, Somali rapebaby. Why so insistent that my life is shit? You'd think with all those supposedly wonderful advantages to living in Norway you wouldn't have to try to tear your betters down to your level to feel good about yourself.

>still damage controlling

I think it's fun to see americans go mad over the fact that they aren't the greatest country in the world. I'm bored and you're easliy triggerd. Don't read into it too much friendo.

Because they think they're the best shit in the world and don't care about others.

>most powerful nationstate
>never lost a war
>only country to go to the moon
Keep saying triggered like it's an argument, Yuropoor, you lot are the ones who replied first. ;^)

>post on an American forum
It's a nip forum now
>the American language
The English language*
>the internet which was invented by America in 1967
A combination of Brits, Frenchmen and Americans.*

educate yourself

>never lost a war
>what is Vietnam
>what is the war on drugs

>only country to go to the moon
>with the help of Germans

Triggered!

>Vietnam
Vietnam was just the US offering logistical support and we acted on a purely advisory basis, you can't blame us if Ho Chi Minh managed to shook the gooks.
>War on Drugs
Currently on armistice as we explore our commonalities to get to the root of the dispute.
>Germans
You mean fully naturalized US citizens?

The US wasn't able to fulfill their objective in Vietnam and is seen universally as a lost.

The war on drugs in not winnable as of how it looks now.

>40+ year old former nazis that were threatened to either help or go to jail
>"american citizens"

>Indio-Dago rape babies laying claim to land they lost long ago to many different hands
No m8, it's annoying enough being a spic, stop promoting this gibsmedat attitude you faggot.

They make our Nikes for cheap now, objective = fulfilled.
>implying we're not in the process of legalizing drugs
Drugs are now naturalized US citizens, no sense in continuing that.
>40+ year old Germans
*40+ year old Americans

lol