Shin Godzilla Premier Tonight

Who here hype?

Saw it a couple nights ago.

Gojira's first form made me laugh, as did most of the Bureaucracy fuckery but it was still more engaging and fascinating than Gareth Edward's version. Like the polar fucking opposite of that one.

See it tomorrow!

Aren't those scene intended to be comedic? One criticism I've seen is the comedy and satire is a bit dry and very tied in to Japanese politics so it can be tough for Americans.

Seeing it tonight. Just finished my Godzilla collection a few weeks ago, now own at least one version of every movie. Pre ordered the tickets over a month ago, and wearing my Godzilla shirt to the premiere. I'm so fucking hype

No theaters in my area showing it. I'll just have to wait for a digital release.

Fuck you quit reminding me REEEEEEEEEEE

At least camrip it damn it!

Going to see it tonight. Hoping for something with heart and vision.

do you guys have any idea when dvd/bluray torrent will be available?
the theater in my town is out of business..

I'm seeing it tonight, tomorrow night and next Tuesday. Probably more exited for this movie than any other so far. Well, except Silence I guess.

Seeing it tonight. Very very hype.

My friends and I were supposed to go see it tonight, but they cancelled.
Maybe some other time.

Have to wait till Saturday because of school but at least I'm lucky enough a theater near me is showing it
I'm so goddamn hype I've been listening to the soundtrack everyday for a week

I haven't been this hyped to see a film in quite awhile. It's a pipe dream but I hope we get some Shin Godzilla shit for premier night hype.

Who /Orlando/ here? Might catch it saturday with the gf hopefully it's great

>nearest theater is 4-4.5 hours away

I really need to get the fuck out of here.

Fuck it, dude. If you have the time, money, and means to go; don't hesitate on going. It won't be the same watching at home unless you have a thousand dollar home theater.

Hype to the max

It sold out today. I got a ticket for tomorrow.

I'm seeing the only showing in Salem, OR tonight at 7pm. I've got my Mike & Ikes and my Sno-Caps ready.

>>/ybor/ reporting

>can't see it til Thursday

/Seattle/ here

Ft. lauderdale here

bump

Seeing it in Long Beach tonight. Four more hours. I'm hype.