Jurassic World 2 Details

>The Jurassic World sequel will be directed by J.A. Bayona (A Monster Calls), but Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow is still onboard as co-writer and shared some thoughts on issues the upcoming sequel will be tackling:

>“The dinosaurs will be a parable of the treatment animals receive today: the abuse, medical experimentation, pets, having wild animals in zoos like prisons, the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons. The second part will be a very different movie that will explore new paths. For that reason, it was clear that it needed to be Bayona who would direct it, in order to have it grow and evolve with his very personal vision.”

So Cred Forums, will you be watching JW2?

Or at least interested in it?

Jurassic World was a shitty pop corn flick with garbage CGI, no story and generic, boring characters.

I'll probably pirate JW2 once it comes out on bluray but beyond that I don't have any interest

All those buzzwords...

I saw JW1 in theatre and it was a pretty entertaining flick, not ground-breaking nor though-provoking just fun, so I'll probabky expect the same from JW2

Also I'd want to watch it in theatre so I can see the 3D gimmicks which I don't have at home

Wasn't the military stuff the entire point of that Velociraptor subplot
Personally, all this buzzwords mean basically nothing, but then again I thought Jurassic World would be raw garbage instead of a pretty entertaining disaster movie
I just hope they don't fuck it up again like The Lost World did

Great, dinosaurs with guns on them.

That plot was dumb in Jurassic World, it will be even dumber here.

The dinosaurs are an allegory for forgotten PTSD veterans.

This is a great idea!

JW world is perfect, arguably better than the original film with it's single mark against it being the lack of practical effects. This is the most exciting franchise happening at the moment.

will it have more evil white dinosaurs defeated by the brave lizard of color?

There will be a scene where the dinosaurs adults are separated from their dinosaur children and placed on a dinosaur train.

The human Jurassic World employees will be dressed in Nazi-esque uniforms, using stun batons on those poor dinos.

A grey filter will be used for this emotional scene while sad Jewish music plays.

Sounds disgustingly pc. This is why I watch these kind of movies, so that I can have a reprieve from the daily grind. Now they are contaminating my escape movies.

>exciting
You mean lucrative. Don't confuse the two words.

>The dinosaurs will be a parable of the treatment animals receive today:

We want the red.dit crowd

>"grow and evolve with his very personal vision"
I love how these faggots try and pass this Hollywood trash off as auteur cinema
The only retards who buy into this are plebs who are desperate for any sort of praise for their degenerate taste

Cant wait for this

I always thought it'd be cool to mess with the idea of the dinosaur technology going public. We have reptile breeders now who mess with snake and lizards genetics to purposely get them to have a pattern, color, or be more badass. I'm imagining neon colored raptors escaping and starting to wreck shit.

>plot details and director/writer details

WHO CARES

WHAT ABOUT BDH?
IS SHE IN?
HOW BIG IS HER ROLE?
HOW MUCH SCREENTIME DOES SHE GET?
AND HOW MUCH OF IT IS JUST HER RUNNING AROUND ALL SWEATY?

Nah, I unironically really loved JW and the themes within. The dinosaurs struck a perfect balance of being animals, characters, and monsters in the film, and while man having humilty before nature has always been tossed around in the movies this is by far the most successful at it. It also helped that so much of this movie was obviously inspired by Xenozoic Tales, without question the best dinosaur related fiction around. It's exciting to see the franchise go in new directions after the rut it was digging itself into with TLW and the absolutely horrid JP3.

How BIG is her role?

REMINDER

JURASSIC WORLD - JURASSIC PARK REHASH

JURASSIC WORLD 2 OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT - JURASSIC PARK 2 REHASH. IT WILL TAKE PLACE IN SOME SORT OF JUNGLE FAR AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION WITH A BIG ENDING WHERE DINOSAURS ROAM FREE ON THE STREETS OF [FAMOUS US CITY]

JURASSIC WORLD 3 - JURASSIC PARK 3 REHASH, T-REX KILLS THE SPINOSAURS THIS TIME

>go vegan, the movie

gay

JW2? More like SJW2, amirite?
*tips pepe*

Reminder that agriculture has done more damage to the environment than hunting has ever done.

Will it have the Veliociraptor and T Rex teaming up, after their honorable alliance in the first movie, and subsequent bowing of heads and returning politely to their own paddocks?

top fucking pleb

really makes you think

Well, it sounds better than that old idea for Jurassic Park 4 with the human-dinosaur hybrid.

No, it really doesn;t

>I just hope they don't fuck it up again like The Lost World did

The Lost World is the second best movie in the franchise pleb

1 > 2 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

>the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons

Jesus Christ, they're actually going through with it. JP is fucking anime tier now

Let's just do medical testing on SJWs to save le animals

What about the kids with parents that are getting a divorce? You can't have a Jurassic Park movie without that!

post some quality BDH thickness

>“The dinosaurs will be a parable of the treatment animals receive today: the abuse, medical experimentation, pets, having wild animals in zoos like prisons, the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons

Absolutely fucking no, this is set to be an even bigger disgrace than JW.
Why can't the JP sequels ever understand what made the dinosaurs in the original film endearing and iconic. Why can't they genuinely understand that the dinosaurs are not just ordinary animals. Why can't they just get it right holy shit how hard is it.
And I thought it couldn't get any worse than the domesticated Raptors in JW or the cartoony predators from JP3.
I understand they are attempting to make us feel sorry for the dinosaurs by once again hitting us with the "man is bad" thing but that was never what JP was about, it's missing the point. And the original JP it treated the dinosaurs with actual restraint and respect, and it did the same with it's human characters.
I hope this movie does get it right but I expect it to blow.

>And I thought it couldn't get any worse than the domesticated Raptors in JW

To be fair that idea is ripped straight from the original novel

Yeah, and the original novel sucked, the movie did wonders for improving the story.
And even then, the original novel treated the concept as something that was extremely stupid and impractical and it was mostly just to show how colossal Ingen's stupidity was. It completely devalues the Raptors.
Not something we are actually supposed to want to see happen

Imagine being married to BDH, and be able to structure her diet as you see fit. You could have her skinny, thick or anywhere in between. Imagine having to replace your toilet seats every month because the giant ass you created is breaking them almost faster than you can buy them. Imagine when you start getting upset and complain about it she pushes you on the bed, lifts her dress and straddles you before sitting her ass on your face. Anger turns to confusion and eventually fear as you realize you cant breath and your lips are surrounded by pale white flesh. Every attempt to breath is useless, you make a struggle to push her off but she wraps her thighs around your neck and you slowly drift into unconscious. As you do, you fade away knowing that in those 15 seconds of struggle, you've been happier than you ever been in your whole life.

>Why can't they genuinely understand that the dinosaurs are not just ordinary animals

You're either high or fucking stupid. That was EXACTLY what made them so endearing in the original JP, and what made them so fucking stupid in JW is they went from being animals, simple, basic, living creatures with primal needs and instincts, to Disney-esque caricatures (the way-too-humanised raptor who gives Chris Pratt an approving nod) or video game bosses (The super-genius heat-seeking invisible Indominus Rex).

That's why the original was great. One of its iconic moments is the brachiosaur herd simply...feeding. The raptors were fucking terrifying because they wanted to eat fucking people because they were weak and slow and the raptors were fast, strong, smart and ruthless.

FUCK OFF THIS WILL NOT BE ANY GOOD

In fact, the most frustrating thing about JW, about from being a boring CGI shit-fest with cardboard cut-out personality free characters, is the fact that clearly it paid lip service to the idea of the dinosaurs as animals "these aren't just numbers, they're living beings etc" and instead of taking that and running with it, you had fish-eating pterosaurs acting like sci-fi horror monsters - instead of flying to the coast, they stop to maul the shit out of human beings, not because it makes sense, but because the movie needed a setpiece.

I got a Jurassic World VHS tape on my 8th birthday and when it got ruined I harassed dad to buy another copy. I read the books atleast 3 times each. I'll watch a Jurassic Park sequel no matter what.

Heres your reply

Jurassic World wasnt tense wasnt scary at all because the effects and direction was shit

I'm retarded, massive JP fan, will probably kill myself while watching Jurassic Park, i don't understand what the OP is saying can someone TLDR it for me inr retard speak, thanks in advance

Kek

I thought Jurassic World was one of the worst sequel of its type, but then I watched the new Independence Day piece of shit and now Jurassic World doesn't seem so horrible. That being said, Jurassic World 2 will probably be as bad as Jurassic Park 3.

probably not

Imagine this pasta is funny.

They'll never understand Peter Ludlow and Roland tembo

Hmm

>wild animals in zoos like prisons

This is how I can tell somebody is retarded, if they somehow equate zoos with prisons.

Animals are treated with the utmost care and dignity in zoos, at least in non-shitskin countries. Secondly, if we didn't have zoos there would be way less awareness and education about animals and their plights in the wild. Plus can you imagine if we had to travel to "the wild" for a chance to see fascinating animals? American elephants cutting huge swathes through the Amazon, leaving chip packets and soda cans strewn everywhere?

Zoos are containment for humans, not the animals.

Jurassic park>>>first 15 or so minutes of Jurassic world>the lost world>jp3>>>rest of Jurassic world