South Park hate thread

Daily Reminder that this is the rebbit show.
you cannot be over 16 and like this show without being a massive faggot

>Dude current events XD

>tree fiddy XD

Dude, southpark is not that complex.
I'm sorry you don't get it.

>daily reminder I'm a massive faggot

thanks for that

every episode of south park: matt and trey find a topic they know nothing about, bring it to south park through randy or cartman, comment on it by mindlessly showing BOTH sideszz, mix it with some weird pop culture trend for randumz and zaniness, and have kyle or stan sum it up with some vague empty impractical/non solution. make sure to think of 1 or two shitty jokes and repeat them throughout the episode ad nauseam.

they're the REAL manatee writers

if only all its buttboy fanbase agreed with you

I know this is a bait thread but I've never been able to get into this show, and never saw anything special about it. Maybe I've just watched bad episodes, I don't know.

painfully accurate summation. say what you will about the old episodes but they weren't this lame
but it's been this way longer now so they deserve all the shot they get

Daily reminder that if your referring to shows as being Rebbit, you are an underaged child. Your mom only gave you permission for 2 hours on the internet user

why is this bait?
im just doing what lots of fags on this board do. rage out when lots of people like a show i hate
people are too liberal with the word bait now. now it just means any thread i dont like

>if your referring to shows as being Rebbit, you are an underaged child.
fair enough
still can you actually defend this garbage tv show?

These guys thought they were just hilarious for wearing dresses to the oscars.
They're edgy 11 year olds honestly.

In case some autist misunderstands, I'm not defending the 'integrity of the Oscars', I could not care less about award shows

They like to bash Family Guy yet they're even worse. It's pretty sad when your show somehow managed to be worse than Family Guy.

there is nothing to defend, no one is gonna change their mind based on a Cred Forums post.
All you do is killing time. Hell, murdering it even.

>wasting time
kek, where do you think you are?

I'm going to keep unironically enjoying it and there's nothing you can do to stop me :^)

Oh no, some faggot neckbeard on Cred Forums thinks I'm a massive faggot, my life is fucking ruined!

>surprised a show on Comedy Central is shit
m8
id advise staying away from adult swim if highly rated shut tier shows upset you so much

and yet you made no defense of the show

>some faggot neckbeard on Cred Forums
lel, i love how everyone on Cred Forums thinks they're so above everyone else on Cred Forums

South Park's never been hilarious but you have to respect how it absolutely shits on all kinds of outrage culture instead of encouraging it, unlike 99% of popular media

what are some animated shows that arent reddit?
king of the hill? clone high?

This sub has really gone downhill

Great thread.

What else is there really out there for comedy right now though? The only shows I think are actually funnier than south park is silicon valley and nathan for you, maybe always sunny, archer and vice principals occasionally too.

Honestly I don't think it's particularly amazing but it's a fucking wasteland out there on tv for the most part.

Why does anyone need to defend anything to you? You don't enjoy it. Cool. I'm excited for TV tomorrow. Look at me go!

I don't really care for nupark, but Sunny and Archer have been honestly quite bad the last two seasons.

they're not as edgy as people think they are
muslim episode being an exception, though they probably new cc would ban it so they got to have their cake and eat it too
they cover their asses so much

>dude trump is crazy! lmao! usa is full of dummies ! im so smart and informed rolfamoao

king of the hill is master race
old spongebob was pretty great too

You niggers are worse than Cred Forums.

>everything now is terrible
>remember when it used to be better?
>why do we even watch tv everything is so much shit

archer has gone to shit for sure, but always sunny still sprinkles in a few really good episodes still

>south park
>silicon valley
>nathan for you
>always sunny
>archer
just throw in tosh.0 + rick & morty and you got yourself the whole package user!

The final two episodes on the cruise and that episode where mac and dennis move into the suburbs were top tier.

What are your favorite currently airing comedy series?

i can't think of a single good one.
i just watch king of the hill and malcolm in the middle 2bh.
NBC sitcoms are probably the worst. 90s, the oughts, and the 10s.
NBC has always been shit

What do real deal Cred Forums only cool guys like?

go back and watch from s1 they were taking down SJWs before they existed

They're really smug people for knowing almost nothing. Matt and Trey are just so full of shit.

>SJWs didn't exist until gamergate
FUCK. YOU!
way way back in the late 80s and 90s people were bitching about political correctness.
just because we didn't have blue haired demon womyn on college campuses dooesn't mean society didn't have all the same cancer.
honestly extremely clownish feminism is far from our biggest problem.
you're probably some colbert cock guzzler who think's he's anti sjw yet preaches about systemic racism
just because you were some massive shitlib who didn't start to see the light until 2015 doesn't mean plenty of ordinary people around the country weren't fed up with this shit for DECADES already
people made fun of trannies before le dolffinn ebbizode yet some phags even on Cred Forums give them credit for 'being ahead of their time'
it really shows how fucking narrow some people's views are.

I'm pretty sure this describes Middle aged South Park not new South Park

Old south park was all bathroom humor and edgy shock value stuff juxtaposed with little kids

Middle era South Park was all self contained "both sides are gay lol see even Stan and Kyle get it and they're kids"

In New South Park there's no more "the kids are th voice of reason stuff", Stan and Kyle and them are just as caught up in whatever nonsense memes Matt and trey are making fun of this episode, and now shit doesn't get dropped after an episode ends

We never watch anything, ever.

We just shitpost and fap to actresses desu.

le truth is in le middle.

It's all crap to be honest but old South Park is the least cringe worthy, no contest.

Archer Vice was shit beyond belief, last season was quiet good, actually.

>Stan and Kyle get it and they're kids
i think bart and lisa were a predecessor to this.
this tactic is so annoying.
in real life you have a 5 year old say something bad about a politican and a million comments 'so scary that a 5 year old is smarter than america's voter base' even though that kid was just repeating what his parents told him to say on camera in exchange for ice cream

>Archer Vice was shit beyond belief

Spotted the plebe!

South Park never has anything meaningful to say.
They do not even know what they're talking about most of the time. The worst is their episode about memes. Why did they feel any need to comment on memes?

Cartman grabs a Girl by the pussy

Tbh that was genuinely funny as theybwere high as fuck on acid iirc

How autistic do you have to be to make a "South Park hate thread."

What episode triggered you OP?

Also I am literally Gerald this season.

Yeah, I'm groaning waiting for their 'take' on the alt-right movement.

no episode triggered me. the show just sucks period. even family guy is better.

>how autistic do you have to be to make a thread hating on a tv show you don't like?
if im autistic then the whole fucking board is autistic

we are in agreement i meant they have been battling the same political correct cancer since their very first ep. the new seasons arent as good but u try making a cartoon for 20 yrs

>oh wow they did drugzz thats so badazz, lol arent these guys just a trip fr xd im weak ayyy lmao 100
literally everyone in hollywood does drugs

>south park was ever good
wew lad.
there are a few episodes where they bitch about sjw cancer, but usually they cop out and cover their ass

all this aside, i dont care if they're blue pilled so long as the show is funny, bu it has never been

how cold is ur heart friendo?

i have a cold heart for not liking a shitty comedy central tv show?
k

>taking yourself this seriously in a b8 thread on 4chins

OP here, this is not a b8 thread. why do people say that? cause im criticizing a tv show. if thats the case the whole damn board is a bait thread

u never laughed at any south park? ur heart is dead and black and i feel bad for u

you really do friend

>the whole damn board is a bait thread
i can agree with that.

Calling a show rebbit and then saying anyone who likes it is a faggot isn't actual criticism.

>anyone who bitches about pc culture is in 7th grade
no, i dont tthink im on some 'journey'. dont even consider myself alt right 2bh

hasn't been good since season 11

i think the first couple seasons have a certain charm to them, though i haven't watched them in years so who knows hwat i'd think now, but i can see why anyone who sees anything beyond that wouldn't like the show. i haven't seen any new episodes past season 6 i think.

>t. 17 year old

CRAB PEOPLE

CRAB PEOPLE

TASTES LIKE CRAB

TALKS LIKE PEOPLE

theyve redone them in 1080p shits clean and awesome man have a watch its not heavy watching neways

>not a bait thread
>calls everyone underaged faggots
>title is South park hate thread

criticism

If youre saying the loch ness monster episode wasnt funny youre a retard

Anything with chefs mom is a 10/10

>Actively participating in a thread just to tell strangers you dont care what they think

You ok, user?