The last sequence in this is one of the most powerful sequences in the history of film

The last sequence in this is one of the most powerful sequences in the history of film.

Prove me wrong

does it involve gang rape?

Really? How blue was it? I hope it was extra blue. Even more blue and grey than the trailer. Blue and grey means EPIC cinema

They gang rape Trump

t. angry white bois

AY YO WHITE BOIISSSSS

>le insert fake history into my revenge fantasy movie man

>fake history

LOL ok white boi

OOGA BOOGA *rapes women* WE WUZ INNOCENT VICTIMS *murders children* N SHEEEEEEEEEIT *plays the world's smallest violin*

*SMACKS LIPS* *GETS SHOT*

>this thread

Why do we allow white people to live?

>*smacks lips* Stay mad whyte boi, it just makes my black dick harder!

>implying i would waste my time with this crap

and yes shitposting is a better use of my time

niggers are so silly

Because they're the one thing standing in the way of the chinks who are ready to genocide you.

hey crabman!

What happens?

No, seriously, I'm not gonna watch it, so what happens?

>trying to get me to watch the entirety of this BLM drivel

nice try OP

Does it actually have violence or are all the white people killed in a bloodless manner off-screen

If it's not at least more violent and less camp than the slave revolt in Spartacus: Blood and Sand, then it's failed.

They hang the main character as a little kid looks on with tears in his eyes, then they flash forward to the kid fighting in the civil war as an adult

Do you guys prefer pancakes or waffles?

wtf I hate white people now

K. I'm gonna pass, but thanks.

im so sick of these types of movies

Really now

>less niggers lynched in all of American history than there were black on black murders in Detroit this week
>BLM retards have to fabricate slavery movies because it wasn't even that bad

Ok...

They hang the main character as a little kid looks on with tears in his eyes, then they flash forward to the kid as an adult fucking a thicc white prostitute (played by Angela White), then they flash forward to the kid's great-great-great grandson fucking Ariel Winter on BLACKED.com

Is this not a remake of the other Birth of a Nation?

What did they mean by this?

> "It's ok that Nate Parker raped a woman because blacks are disadvantaged and don't know right from wrong."

Fuck you liberals and your twisted mental gymnastics.

on a scale of 1-10 how happy is the academy that Moonlight is said to be really good

>An African-American man struggles to be himself over three periods of his life, trying to come out but also stay faithful.

is there any conceivable way that this doesn't win everything?

Baring the director having raped someone, no

kek. that's the worst photoshop ever.

Sorry, nobody wants a guilt movie anymore

F L O P
L
O
P

can't wait for it to

SWEEP
W
E
E
P

Stay mad cracker

To anyone that saw it(probably not many seeing as how it flopped hard LOL), did they actually portray Nat Turner as being a crazy guy who listened to voices in his head and killed white women and children in cold blood? I read up on the actual story a while ago and I find it hard to believe they told it remotely like it actually was.

>they "conveniently" left out the part where the slaves kill a baby

Really makes you think

2bh as Oscar bait as that sounds at least it's an area that hasn't been in film much before, and is still kind of an awkward issue for a lot of black communities.

racebaiting is the laziest bait there is.
put in some effort and do something clever for once

He starts a revolt because his wife is raped, I mean the trailer shows a fucking street battle too which never happened either, this is just a revenge flick

you don understand he wuz just rising up against the oppressors he was the deray of his time #blm

What's funny is that the only role black women in Hollywood get noticed for is "Rape Victim #65"

Who the FUCK would rape a black woman in his right mind?

>Prove me wrong

no one can because no one's seen it.

>I live in metro Detroit and every single night there is a shooting or murder on the news. I think there was one today, 20 year old student driving around at 3:15 am in a drug neighborhood and the article says "he was a good kid who was proud of being able to support himself through hard work"

Dude was selling or buying drugs and got capped.

It was very common with slaves, they were exotic and it was basically legal

Is it rape when you fuck your onahole?

Not if its asking for it

/thread

Is it worthwhile though?

I used to buy heroin every day in Detroit and never got so much as a sideways glance.

But then I'm white and I'm guessing the five star bloods told everyone if they fucked with white boys (their richest customers) in the area they were going to get killed.

Moral story is if you're in the hood make sure you're white and a big customer of the local drug gang.

Men don't wanna fuck black women today (specially black men), imagine men having overwhelming desire enough to rape a black woman IN SLAVE DIRT NAPPY TIMES. Imagine fruity wig boy Jefferson wanting some mama Jemima kek

It feels like revisionist made up shit

You clean now? I just took some suboxone, this is so lame :( I bet its 10 bucks a bag in the D

this is funny.

Yeah.

And I only ever bought grams which were 70-80

I'll never know OP because I don't hate women so I can't see the movie.

Fucking kek.

That's a joke right?

Rape = Non Consensual Sex + Privilege + Power.

Nate's victim was a white woman, therefore she was in the position of power and privilege. Hence it's by definition not rape.

Idiot.

men don't wanna fuck hoodrats

there are plenty of black women out there that are worth of smashing, especially if you're into huge titties

Denzel is directing and starring in Fences this year, which looks decent.

Wait, the lead actor who was acquitted of rape plays a character who is motivated to revolt after his wife is raped?

Did they actually show a rape onscreen?

truly powerful. i stood up clapping and crying at our cinema as I gave reparations and my wife while saying sorry over and over again.

doesn't matter that I'm Norwegian and I just migrated here but hey I'm White and I enslaved them.

truly a masterpiece

It ain't about that paper, bruv, it's about messing with their world, showing white boys that they ain't man enough to come down to the streets with the brothers

>not wanting some of that delicious brown chocolate

your loss mate

the ancestors of every successful white family in america.

basically all the guys whos accomplishments you pretend are yours.

No shit - No.

They show the main character and his buddies watch her get taken away by a white man and then sit there and be angry about "their" women being diddled by a white boi off screen.

You can either acknowledge their accomplishments as mine or stop begging me for reparations.

Slave women weren't that bitch, Nikki Minaj or whatever

The idea that men were raping black women is laughable, specially considering crime stats that show basically zero men of all races rape black women except black men

btfo

>tfw you never asked anyone for reparations ever
>tfw youre not on welfare either
>tfw you dont even sell drugs

i also dont blame you for shit your ancestors did. however some understanding of the predicament most blacks are in would be nice, you being superior and all.

damn. i bet they would have raised a war for this

They were probably throwing themselves at their massas trying to become mistresses or something and being treated better than the other field niggers.
Basically shit that women always did throughout history.

Why do you evil cunts pretend anyone is calling themselves superior except fother we wuz muh dick assholes?

>I gave reparations and my wife

Kek

because 90% of the people here are "we wuz" & "muh dick" assholes. you probably dont notice because its not the kind of thing that offends you so you wouldnt pay attention to it but its actually depressing as fuck for me. i mean im not crying over it but who wants to be reminded of the short comings of people that look like them and have it implied that theyre being judged based on the actions of others.

That is literally the only realistic scenario

Black women sucking up to the powerful until occasionally some rare white dudes in stupid wigs would fall in love and want to care for them

No I meant the black people going we wuz and muh dick on the internet and the media are the only ones that call themselves superior. Even stormfags here are just "race realists"

Almost everybody openly admits that blacks have it shit. That said pragmatically speaking the only real solution we have is if we
1: stopped using local real estate taxes to fund schools so poor neighborhoods don't get fucked.

2: The black community as a whole needs to realize that they need to reform their entire culture to be one that focuses on the importance of community(to stop crime even in the face of being treated like criminals) and education (to give the next generation and the following generations a real shot at equality in terms of living conditions.). If both of these things don't happen then blacks in the U.S. are largely fucked and nothing will change that. Problem is nobody likes that idea that they need to change their culture because it's actually cancerous shit and that the current generation that would be putting in the hard work wouldn't see the benefits themselves really.

So if we want to save blacks we have to vote for Trump?
Cred Forums btfo again

I'm not sure what you're getting at i'm not a trumple.

how about not being a fucking pussy and kill criminals instead of giving them welfare?

i was implying white people believe themselves to be superior.

well ive come to the conclusion that our culture is set up so that a smart few can take advantage of the stupid masses. take for example the idea that poor black people will take what little money they have and spend it on rims and sneakers and jewelry. im sure smart black people own these companies and have a stake in them and profit off the poor ones stupidity. so they continue to promote a culture that glorifies ignorance and showboating. anyone whos smart knows or will discover how to be successful, whether its going to school and getting a good job or going the other route which is breaking the law and risking your life. but the point is its in the best interest of the most powerful people in the black community that the masses stay stupid and continue to buy what theyre selling. however what i take maybe too much solace in is that things are the same for white people. while your culture isnt as in the gutter as ours is, there is still nothing more important than money, and rich white people expect you to buy what theyre selling in the same ways black entrepreneurs do. but yes youre right, our culture is in the trash and it wont likely get any better for many many decades.

Whites thinking they're superior? You live in 1939 Germany?

If you acknowledge me as superior, you should probably do as I tell you for your own good and stop arguing, boy.

>5.5 on imdb

kek

What did OP mean by this?

>77% on RT

we're using RT now remember?

What does the "CP" on his computer mean?

Does it stand for ComPaq? Like the brand?

cheese pizza