Talulah riley

bizarre looking but easily the "best" character in the show....

hope she gets a lot more screen time to pout and generally be hot.

nngooooooood....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTU1QcRjbZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her eyes are way to far apart

yeah but she was fucking hot in that scene

She's probably going to get a nude exam scene but i doubt she will have any major arc or even too many more scenes, pretty shitty actress.

>In 2008, Riley began dating billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk and in 2010 they married at Dornoch Cathedral.[14] In January 2012, Musk announced that he had ended his four-year relationship with Riley.[15][16] In March 2012, Musk was seeking a divorce.[17][18]

>However, in July 2013, Musk and Riley remarried. In a 60 Minutes interview in 2014, the couple stated that they had reconciled and were living together again, along with Musk's five children from his first marriage to writer Justine Musk.[19] On 31 December 2014, the Associated Press reported that Musk had filed for divorce; however the action was withdrawn.[20][21] It was reported that Riley had been living separately from Musk for six months and filed for a second divorce in Los Angeles Superior Court on 21 March 2016.[2]

weird how I don't think she's attractive in the screenshots (or they're just badly chosen) but my dick was diamonds during the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=PTU1QcRjbZ4

her skin is so bad that the make just cant make her look attractive.
nevertheless i would 100% rail her a few times and stop being a little punk bitch

Now is my chance

M U H
U
H

same

that whole minute or two was really effective, much more so than any of the other characters barring hopkins and 1 or 2 others.

she's a good sex lure, hope it comes up again

They are exactly one eye-width apart, she's basically perfect.

She is a 10/10 and there isn't a virgin on this board that wouldn't fuck her.

>be wealthy
>marry a model
>twice
Holy shit Musk is retarded

I hope Musk can find a nice trophy wife who isn't a gold-digger. he deserves it.

i want that robot

He's probably not very socially adept, considering he used to look like this

>They are exactly one eye-width apart, she's basically perfect.
except she has a really thin head so it makes her eyes look far apart. most people's heads are usually 5 eye lengths wide.

It made my heart race a little. I fucking love it when movies or shows do this, because I'm a jaded asshole who usually feels nothing.

She's a superior species user

However weird she looks when you break it down, just watching the scene she is so fucking desirable. I can kind of understand how Musk could turn into a retard.

and her ass was amazing , thats a pretty important detail

Since when are trophy wives ever not gold diggers? He needs to find someone he actually has a commonality with, rather than trying to use his money to bag the hottest chick he can, because that chick is probably only going to be interested in the money.

Looks like Sid from Ice Age

ya ya, but a sid worth fucking

This
Nudes when?

finally a nice picture, gg user

lemme guess, english?

i hate this inbred island, someone adopt me

>talulah riley in st trinians

awesome figure, that hip to waist ratio ...fuck

>ywn make her happy

Didn't she have a small part in Inception?

fine , i just hope we see her ass

hello, reddit

I want to put my talulah in her 2bh

I'd rather put my riley in her talulah

I thought she looked like Ivanka Trump in the show

That's called "British"

she kinda looks like the kid in slow west.