Thoughts on this children's kino?

Thoughts on this children's kino?

Comfy horror. I actually thought the movie was pretty good too. Do you remember The Nightmare Room? That was also pretty darn good. I miss Kids WB and good YTV...

Not familiar with nightmare room, but you actually thought the movie was good?

I knew it was gonna be campy going in. I love the show, but it wasn't high art either. Nightmare Room was another of R.L. Stine's creations, but it was much shorter lived. James Avery (Uncle Phil) was the narrator.

most people on here will tell you AYATD is the better show they're objectively right but I watched goosebumps more when I was a little kids so I have bias

Yeah, AYATD could be as silly as Gossebumps, but when it struck gold, it really struck gold. The best episode of Goosebumps in terms of legitimate scariness is Werewolf of Fever Swamp.

>constantly get told AYATD was better
>Watch it on netflix
>most episodes have cheesy-ass happy endings

yeah no

Goosebumps was the king of bad ends

I think GB was pretty consistently a 7, but AYAOTD varied between 9 and 3

Little preview of something I wanted to make for awhile

my dichromatic waifu from My Hairiest Adventure beats all of your other waifus

Did y'all see the Jack Black movie? I was expecting trash but it was legitimately good.

Where is oldersister?

I always liked this, the bad ending

Yeah at times AYAOTD was like an after school special with supernatural elements.

The ending of Tale of the Dark Music is the darkest from either series that I can remember though. Probably my favorite episode too.

DAS RITE

Used to love this when I was young.

Even read the books.

God dammit what the helll is kino? Why wont anyone tell me?

Should I dl it the moment I get home from work?

>he doesnt use kodi

Haunting Hour was dark as fuck

Good job on not abbreviating that i fucking hate that facebook tier shit so fucking much fuck those fucking fucks

>Strained Peas
Shit was hilariously, entertainingly bad. I loved all of those Canadian-produced TV shows in the early-mid 90's. I was also a huge fan of the books, but mostly because I read nonstop, had no standards since I was 7, and the covers were cool.
These days I listen to the podcast 'Goosebuds' to relive my Goosebumps childhood. It's pretty good.

>tfw no Canadian cunny

How the fuck would I use kodi in this situation, cuckenstein?

just watched the movie yesterday, it was really funny

I'M SORE-EE

Reminder that the bottom left died shortly after her Goosebumps episode.

>open exodus addon
>go to movies
>go to search
>search for goosebumps
>watch movie

> Kodi

wtf why haven't I heard of this before.....is it like Open Source Netflix?

close enough. It streams from tons of sources and has everything you could imagine, plus you can add "channels" for more specialized content like anime or live TV from all over the world.

>kino
>Comfy
this board is just one big pile of never ending shit isn't it

Yepp. Kino doesn't fucking mean anything anymore.

>not welcome to dead house

Goosebuds is a fun podcast to watch in addition to the shows

>tfw girl who was trying to make friends was dead from a fire the whole time.

The only time Goosebumps made me feel.