youtube.com/watch?v=WYmOrtAyaqM
youtube.com/watch?v=bCCBrNLn9XE
youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU
youtube.com/watch?v=i5gK2MxGR0M
youtube.com/watch?v=YjNdxk6vxs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

party pooping

Fuckin all those fine bitchs

He said himself, the wonder he had as a child from magic came from learning how the tricks were done and he hoped that in a world where magic was dying this might inspire a new generation to one up the current tricks.

Or were you looking for a joke?

To be King of the Putty Patrol.

Someone caring who he was by putting on the mask.

CRASHING THIS INDUSTRY

To cuck an entire generation of magicians

>it was a trapdoor and a body double
There that's the whole show

is he still alive?

>all that asshurt he caused in the magician community

are there any bigger babies than magicians?

>wahh, muh sekret club

i mean, you got to be a pretty shitty magician if the mystery of the trick is carrying your entire act, and not your presentation itself. it's like a fucking musician crying that someone "spilled the beans" of a chord progression.

>I have a feeling the Alliance is going to look down on this

Literally every trick he "explains" isn't the actual trick that's being done, but some ancient lame version that everyone can figure out on their own anyway.

I don't know if he had this on the show, but it's an example: in the levitation trick, you can do the levitation with an obvious beam behind the person levitating, and then you put rings around them but in such a way that you avoid the beam. The "real" version involves the person being moved and the rings going all around them.

He would explain the first version that's obvious anyway, instead of the version that people are actually wondering about.

He was a wonderful performer with a fantastic act.

But we believe we have a pretty good idea how he did it.

He wanted to quit the magic circle in the most audacious way possible, and blast as many booties in the process.

Mission accomplished.

It's like quitting a job you hate by shitting on your boss's wife in a kinky sex video and putting it on national TV.

>Penn "the Cuck" Jillette

I liked the popularity of magic specials and exposing shit in the late-90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dXOrRuKttc

He revealed tricks that are centuries old.

Any modern magician worth his salt comes up with his own tricks.

Fucking whores in the ass

Does anyone know how the levitation thing works, anyway? The real one, not the old one

Personally, I think magic is fucking stupid and not entertaining, but I find actually seeing the mechanics explained is more interesting because you can appreciate the artistry and clever methods people come up with.

Like, you see some guy escape from a locked box. Okay, you know it's a trick and nothing special, but that's all you got. Not really that impressive. If you find out he had some complex choreographic team effort involving stunt doubles, trap doors, multiple sets of pullies and wenches and such, I find that more entertaining. The "so that's how they do it" feeling like watching an episode of How It's Made.

No, I fucking want to know that.

Penn and Teller did similar shit in some episodes of Fool Us when they performed their trick in the end, where they explained the trick, but then added their twist to it that was unexplained. It's profoundly annoying.

magic is real and they use magic

I agree with this.

You haven't seen any good magic then.

To get a fat paycheck from Fox for making a TV show where he spills the beans.

post some "good magic" then champ

his name is val valentino, he is a second rate magician riding the coat tails of tv magic trend david blaine created

david pls

small turbojet engines
no im not kidding

When he was exposing magic secrets, David Blaine wasn't really that big, iirc.

It was mainly Lance Burton who got the magic shows on TV.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

david blaine was popular in the US since his street magic special in 1997, valentino appeared around the same time to debunk the same tricks

Well, considering all of this happened roughly 20 years ago, my memory is clearly off.

I thought David Blaine's popularity was post-Lance Burton, in terms of TV. My mistake.

there were definitely many tv magicians before david blaine but david blaine was the one that started the street magic genre

youtube.com/watch?v=WYmOrtAyaqM

What I want to know is how they do the quick outfit change trick

Quickly :^)

I love this guy. All of his tricks are online with explanations on how to do them, too.

this is swedish magician lennart green, he is getting very old now. i remember seeing his clips on newgrounds when i was a wew lad

They actually did levitation again on the MyNetwork TV version.

It's a matter of very thin, but very strong metal plates, being lifted by machinery, and S shaped bars to allow him to appear to pass the ring all the way through instead of doing the shifty move.

There's really no trick to it, the clothes are specifically designed to be removed quickly and then dumped flat out of view in whatever little space they're in.

Another example as to how street magicians do it. They cover a base plate with a rug, whatever they're holding onto is really strong and metal, and their clothes hide the support, able to do so through physics.

show old tricks and collect shekels

That's every man's endgame, though

This is true btw

Sheeve?

magic, shitlord

if i take that off will you die?

>magic
He grabbed the card when he was shuffling it and put it in his mouth at any point when she was shoveling shit in it.

Post god-tier magicians

I agree with your second paragraph totally, but not the first.
I think it's amazing when I see a trick that I have ABSOLUTELY no clue how it was done. and of course I know it was a trick but you can't say it's fucking stupid and not entertaining and then then say what you did in paragraph 2. I couldn't come up with a better contradiction if I tried.

It's the same reason seeing a pencil isn't as interesting as seeing how a pencil is made. Seeing some skank floating is not interesting to me, but seeing a skank float and THEN seeing that it was done with a gimmick table with an S curve is interesting.

That girl looks like a cute jewess.

Honestly I wish the show kept going. I'd never liked magic until this guy showed how it's all done. It's the information that made it interesting to me.

>But we believe we have a pretty good idea how he did it.
I tried to give this show a chance but
>think they figured it out
>explain how they came to the solution
>lolnope
>well I guess you fooled us!
>magician doesn't actually explain how he did it
So he could have just lied about them figuring it out.

once again: I doubt I could come up with a better example of "apples and oranges" if I tried. You are really good at this.

90% of those people sell the magic trick so they won't reveal how it's done

One of the most absolute fun magic shows I've ever seen were from an old guy who was performing at this children party. (It was my 8 year old's cousin party's)

He came to our table after the show, where there were only people over 18 years old and sat down and started to talk to us and do magic tricks while drinking soda.

Shit was cash, because he would do the craziest and most impossible stuff with just our straws, a lollipop and a small "magic ball", right at the table with us. I still have no idea how some old fuck could do such things.

He then said that doing magic shows for children was shit because he loved magic but children are basic stupid and will be impressed by anything, so he loved doing it to adults.

I guess this is how most of these magicians feel nowadays when they perform amazing stunts to some middle aged, horny drunk people in Las Vegas.

This is probably why magic is dying.

>all that asshurt he caused in the magician community

All I'm saying is that I enjoy learning the hidden, underlying principles behind the construction of something, but find the final product boring. It's an analogy, not a comparison. I'm starting to think you don't know what an analogy is.

I liked the new special that BTFO David Blaine and all those other "street" magicians
youtube.com/watch?v=bCCBrNLn9XE

>I don't know the first thing about the show but I'm going to have a kneejerk reaction and form an unshakeable opinion about it

They explain on the show itself several times that the tricks have to be explained and demonstrated to someone backstage beforehand. If someone simply lied, they would be called on it.

Holy shit how I fucking hated those shitty fake american street magicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU

>Cheez-It!!!!
>Cheez-It!!!!
>WAHT TEH F?

I've never seen that. Must have just missed it.

so it's far more interesting to read about jacking off and learn the chemical and biological responses that your body makes than just jack off ?
got it! you are a weird joyless person and I feel sorry for you.
(did you see what I did with the analogy there?)
But a 3 layered joke might be lost on somebody who can't enjoy watching fireworks but beats off to learning how they are made.
So do you hate movies and TV too? and then just only watch the behind the scenes footage?

yeah I get a couple people have exposed this trick and all, but wouldn't it be obvious when they set it up?
that's the real trick, hiding in plain sight while others poo all around you

all of my kek

yeah, he was blowing the fuck out of old hacky tricks anyway

>he doesn't understand what "analogy" means

I'll try spinning

thats a good trick

anal + orgy

The r has been suppressed through centuries of language evolution.

yeah, I know right! It's fucking insane that YOU are criticizing ME for that!

Posting the king of fake magic shit.
I used believe his magic was real or at least were real tricks when I was younger.
youtube.com/watch?v=i5gK2MxGR0M

dude if you aren't kidding I really feel sorry for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=YjNdxk6vxs4

>are there any bigger babies than magicians?
looks up penn teller fool us videos on youtube, always a few sour magicians complaining in the comments, either the acts were terrible or "they didn't fool me...but i won't share the secret"

To star in movies where he fights the wolfman and frankenstein. Like the El Santo mexican wrestler movies.

Multiple layers of pull away clothing

these fucking puns

the narrator is savage

the absolute madman

shilling his own magic show