Baked.in.Brooklyn.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

>Baked.in.Brooklyn.2016.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO

LOLWEED the movie starring everybody's alpha female.

me on the left

DUDE

Are there any sex scenes?

why alex why

Bighead?

>xvid

why

fucking this, x265 or fuck off already

>xvid

>x265

no. the people encoding with it are retards and should stop

>this samefag who just discovered rips and thinks its his job to inform the board like an excited little girl on every shit encode

>DUDEWEEDLMAO

Took this bitch long enough.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

x264 is still better if you know what you're doing because doing the same workchain on x265 takes for ever.
Which is why x265 is great for the scene because they've never had a clue about what they're doing.

>A recent college graduate decides to sell marijuana on the streets of Manhattan after losing his job at a consulting firm. He soon meets the girl of his dreams. With an unsupportive girlfriend, an increase of clienteles, and the growing threats of being caught or killed, he soon realizes he is in way over his head

starring Alex and a cast of literally whos

it takes longer to get a smaller filesize with same quality dummies, x265 is superior in everyway, I'm converting all my kino with handbrake and there's literally no drawbacks, welcome to 2016

>smaller filesize with same quality
you're doing it wrong. you're supposed to go for higher quality for same filesize. otherwise wtf is the point. stop being poor and buy more drives if you need more space

damm she sunk really low

well I agree some rippers like shaanig should go for a bit better quality and not go full retard for smallest filesize, but I'm fine with 3GB 1080 rips for instance.

I just hit my pipe while watching the trailer.

Is this a fucking joke?

Shit is like collegehumor tier bullshit.

What's with Hollywood spewing out all these movies lately where low test nu-males like these get the hot babe?

She didn't get WW, and probably won't get Zatanna.

Alex gotta eat

BLACKED in Brooklyn

>it's a jew gets a 10/10 aryan girl episode

HOpe it keeps her nice, and in shape. Would be a shame.

>Literally Who x2: The Movie

>no. the people encoding with it are retards and should stop

agreed. they all use scene releases as their source and then people who download it actually believe that they quality is better.

Sigh

>Aryan
>Daddario

99.9% sure I was an extra on this movie.

Is there a rooftop party scene?

Great, another movie where a nebbish Jew scores a chick 10x as hot as him.

The trailer for this made it look fucking terrible. I don't care how low budget your movie is - Bighead should not be your lead.

Poor DDaddario.

She's Aryan and probably moreso than you.

such an original poster

DUDELOLWEED

WEED!

he looks like a fat paul dano

no

I couldn't even finish that, I fucking hate woody allen and they through at me that fucking allen wannabe

gfycat com AngelicInfatuatedDowitcher

Best part of the movie desu.

nice

gfycat com MadeupBoilingGermanpinscher

jesus those things got some heft to them

like bowling balls

>Alex Daddario
Why not "Naked In Brooklyn"?

You wish

Damn

>[Advertise on Cred Forums]
>[Post a Reply]
>10/04/16 New board for Cred Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Cred Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Cred Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>[Hide] [Show All]

kill yourself meme bitch

I appreciate his posts

You really think that's one guy?

What the hell man?

>but I'm fine with 3GB 1080 rips for instance.

>proper 5.1dts on a movie is about 1.5gb
>leaving 1.5gb for the movie

Even with x265 that is way too small, you'll just be bitrate starved to fuck or you have to destroy the audio so you can have the video stream fill a greater percentage and even then.

>x264 is still better if you know what you're doing

If what you're doing involves magic maybe. Otherwise no, 32x32 macroblocks alone make x265 better in every single way.

Shove your iPhone up your ass and watch movies on a real screen.

Sweet Jesus, Christ came early

>handbrake user lecturing people about encoding

KEK

x264 has better picture quality at higher bitrate

x265 is designed around small file size and geared towards streaming video rather than quality

Just hopped on this thread, please enlighten me guys: what would be the best option to watch on a TV ? If you need a converter, which one do you use ? ( not Handbrake apparently )

Depends on how you're watching it on a TV. My Samsung has a built in media player off of a USB. x264 is the best quality to file size that it plays. x265 is still too new but it will play most all of the more autistic chinese cartoon codecs.

I'm watching it via a HDMI cable I plug into my computer. I don't watch cartoon/anime, just movies.
And thank you kind user.

Any axilla scenes before I waste the HD space?

A HTPC out-putting high quality rips to the TV and using a program like PLEX or XMBC to sort and organize for proper TV UI display and usability.

Regular TV decoders can be pretty medicore along with what they support. HTPCs or a regular pc acting like one is simply the only real way to go.

Never before have I felt the urge to masturbate to an armpit.

Thank you other user. As I already mentionned here ( ), I never watch TV, I only plug in my computer to it to watch movies. I'll google PLEX and XMBC, thanks for the tip !

>handbrake
KEK

ffmpeg

This thread could survive as "ITT worst posters ever"

Where they even in the same continent when those pictures were taken?

every aspect of this movie sounds fucking dreadful

>not a single IMDB rating
>no imdb reviews

that's how you know the VOD release isn't going to be very good.

Will look it up, thanks !

It's well known that studios jew out of movie posters and just mash them together in photoshop

yeah i'm pretty sure no one's seen this movie

Is this the only worthwhile scene

gfycat.com AngelicInfatuatedDowitcher

1. No fucking
2. This is the best it gets, she turns around, facing away from camera and you see her boobs sway but nothing worth downloading the movie over when you have her true detective stuff.

Story

Ugly manlett kike meets pretty girl, gets job, realise its unpaid, quits, sells weed, things go badly, she dumps him, he apologises at the end and kisses her in front of her new boyfriend then runs away as new boyfriend chases him,

yeah, that's literally it.

so it's a cuck flick?

Not really, thats literally in the last 8 seconds of the film

It is annoying. Should be done for the flicks everyone actually cares about.