Anyone else glad they revived the show?

Anyone else glad they revived the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmykNi8xPwQ
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/trailerparkboys/comments/26eani/response_to_michael_jackson_trevor/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doing it without clattenburg was a mistake

And no j roc now

Yes. It's still fuckin good. Been my favourite since the 1999 special so I can never get enough.

how do they all look the same age as when it started

No idea, however Julian and Leslie have visibly aged

This, rob wells and the other two can't write for shit.

But he's still there tho knowhaisayyin?

8 was excruciating, 9 was surprisingly good, and 10 is back to form.

Eh Julian's age is showing quite a bit, but Bubbles and Ricky look about the same

and no "the guy in the chair" :(

Given an entire season of sucking Snoop Dogg's dick?

Absolutely not.

Seasons 1-2 were God tier. Trevor and Corey were a really good duo. If you read the actor who played Trevor reasonings as to why he left it seems pretty fucked

i will watch them til it ends but last season was horrible, it all seems to fall apart at this point. They are barely in character anymore and the storys arent very interesting either. Its still great to see the characters but most of the charm is gone.

I'm going to see them live in December. It's propably going to be somewhat lame but I'm intrigued and still excited.

Really? Is this going to be an entire hour of exposition with that fifteen second fight with Rival?

It sounded like he was too inexperienced to know what he was doing. He talks like he though it was a college project. He should have gotten an agent when they did the first movie.

If he didn't shit all over everyone he probably could have come back with Corey.

DUDE IS THAT THE GOAT FROM HIMYM? DAMN ITS GON BE L I T. I HOPE NPH MAKES A CAMEO HE IS A GREAT ACTOR AND A FINE LADIES MAN

JPT has a response to it, sounds like Trevor is just a whiny bitch irl too.

>mfw new special in a couple weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=wmykNi8xPwQ
When I saw the thumbnail in the subs I just figured it would be another recording of a live performance, but it looks like an actual hour long special which they haven't done since Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys

looks good but i get some weird jackass vibes from that

>great response
It was literally whining on Reddit, that's it
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/trailerparkboys/comments/26eani/response_to_michael_jackson_trevor/?client=safari

Trump supporters love it, intelligent people hate it. (Read: those two things ARE mutually exclusive.)

Sniffer

No its not funny any more. The new sense of humor the show has, that it started devolving into after season 5 or 4, seems to think just doing something stupid or saying a bad word really loud is the epitome of comedy. What was really funny in TPB, to me anyway, is the subtle jokes they called no attention to and the plots. Now their schtich is to make the boys as exaggerated and loud as possible. I encourage anyone still defending the Netflix content to rewatch season 1, the quality difference is staggering.

Enjoy your racist orange buffoon while you can, he's going to lose.

The three boys are not funny enough on their own with zero supporting cast. Ricky asking for dope in public was only funny so many other times. With only their characters its like they're trying too hard to force their traits.

Don't they have supporting cast with Randy, Lahey, Barb, and JROC?