Its a Foggy episode

>its a Foggy episode
there is so much garbage filler on this show it ALMOST makes it not good... specifically in season 1

Trying to rewatch this show is painful

almost? The show is complete garbage.

You'll be happy for it in season 2. Him and Punisher were the only good things in S2

the only reason I kept watching the show was to see punisher in the second season

I genuinely can't believe people think this show is better than Jessica Jones season 1

The first half of second season was good. But once it got to more Elektra and those fucking ninjas I just lost interest.

The only reason I finished watching JJ was because of Kilgrave. He pretty much carried the show and out performed more than the protagonist.

>The only reason I finished watching JJ was because of Kilgrave.

same here. I don't plan on watching next season.

>its a foggy scene
>its a foggy/karen scene
>its a ben urich scene
>its a bar scene
>its a scene at the office
>its a hospital scene
>its anything on the show that isn't a fist fight, gun battle, or related to frank, stick and kingpin

so do you think he cums super fast when he has sex?

since he has like super sensitive touch or whatever?

>It's a Matt throws away his friends and career so he can fuck an annoying skank season

Foggy is great

I hated Jessica Jones. Her plan of capturing Kilgrave was so retarded and got so many people killed, even the girl she was doing that shit for.

You shut your whore mouth. You'll watch any episode and take it. You'll take it and like it.

fucking hell

JJ has godawful character writing. How anyone can take Simpson's character seriously is beyond me. Daredevil's worst flaw is that some of the characters are unlikable or annoying.

Huh she's gonna be in the Punisher's show

>it's a karen is the only main female so the writers feel it's necessary to make her a romance for every male character episode

Well at least she hasn't fuck anybody yet.

I can't believe the praise JJ got, how many stupid plans can one season have? the action was laughably bad,
Kilgrave was the only redeemable part of the show because of tennant's acting and even then that was dragged out way too long.

>foggy
>matt
>newspaper editor twat
>punisher
seriously it's fucking annoying

With her confirmed to be a regular in Punisher I think they'll just tease that relationship the most but never make it happen.

>Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist all get 13 episodes per season
>Defenders is apparently only 8 episodes
I bet they still manage to filler the fuck out of Defenders even with all that cast.

If you're one of those people who can't tolerate it when there's a scene with Foggy or Karen, you are literally autistic.

adults who watch this childish superhero garbage are basically mlp tier, except my little pony fans have severe behavioural issues/ mental illness and you people think that you're normal.