Wow GB... you're so good at making tv. What could be more interesting than a dude fucking a pig

Wow GB... you're so good at making tv. What could be more interesting than a dude fucking a pig.

Why is everyone so offended at the premise of a guy fucking a pig?
Normies can handle gore tits and sex from GoT
Cred Forums can handle edgy gore webms
But somehow making a guy love to a pig is too much for you? Even though the threat is supposed to be ridiculous?

Americans baka

Black Mirror is shit. Really shit. It's the sort of shallow crap that passes for TV in the post-LOST world.

If you want to watch a good British TV program, then try State of Play, or Emmerdale.

Test the waters by having a guy fuck a pig on GoT

>Cameron actually fucked a pig

Pottery

Because fat chicks should be shamed.

Bong here, not watched british telly for about ten years now and it was piss poor back then.

It's more about the fact that he's a head of state. No one is going to be able to take him seriously after that.

>post-Lost

know how I know youre a pleb with pretentious and a learning disability?

you think lost is significant enough for there to be a post-lost

kys

Do you struggle with the English language?

Fuck Lost

LOST has ruined TV, you fucking paki pleb.

Roose Bolton already did.

watching murricans "living free"

man this is THE SHOW for sure

UK resorts to showing beastiality on primetime tv. SAD! Entertainment industry is broken - only I can fix

Black Mirror wasn't primetime, you witless nigger.

How the hell did he manage to get and stay hard

The same way I do when fucking your lad whale mother.

If you've ever seen a British woman, you would understand how little of a difference what he was looking at was.

Whoa did they physically show his erect penis going in and out of the pig on the actual screen?

DUDE MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS PRETTY COOL BUT IT'S ALSO HAVING A PRETTY BIG IMPACT ON OUR SOCIETY LMAO

If this was a real situation than that man would be a hero, you have to judge him by his intent not his actions, he gave up his own dignity and turned himself into a joke to save his daughters life.

DUDE REALITY TV SHOWS ARE SOULLESS AND VACUOUS ENTERTAINMENT THAT ARE HAVING A PRETTY BIG IMPACT ON OUR PERCEPTIONS OF SELF-WORTH LMAO

Drogo and Dario already did

I think it was the princess, not the PM's daughter

DELET THIS

>Emmerdale.

*Clap clap clap* Very nicely done. Very nicely done. Hmm-hmm... Yes. Yes, there is potential in this one. Potential in his... Skill. *Grabs you by the shoulder, grips tightly*

... You'll be coming with me, I think. *Fades to black.*

>What could be more interesting than a dude fucking a pig.
Not a lot, that was a great episode.

that episode was undoubtedly the worst of the series.

A lot of British drama fall into the same trap though: present an outlandish satirical situation as though it could possibly happen and moralize about it.

The most obvious example i can think of was the Torchwood series where people had to kill their children-- something no one would ever do. But the faggot writer presented it as possible: *tisk *tisk

get some real writers, England.

Is there any reason people keep watching and talking about a show that came out five years ago?

I could recommend you some newer stuff to watch that we've produced, but I know you don't actually care and just wanted a reason to complain and would continue to complain, so I won't bother.

>actually watching torchwood

Not even here was that show popular, friendo. It survived as long as it did because of Doctor Who fans (domestic and foreign, so if anything this is all your fault) that would swallow anything.

Great episode, although I didn't get the audience they were portraying.

At first they were disgusted at the fact he wouldn't fuck a pig live for the life of some Royal Kardashian. When he finally does, everyone is digusted with him for going through with it to save the life of a spoiled royal bitch.

It was still a great episode

Are you the same person with the strawpoll from last night?

Is this the go-to defense whenever some piece of garbage English media is called out for what it is?

>well, uh, y'know, no one REALLY liked it so get it straight yank!

I'd like to spit in your dumb face

He was seen as a bit of a hero. At least post fuck his poll numbers were said to have surged and he won reelection. But his wife couldn't stand to be around him or look at him outside of the public. And the whole country that cheered it on as a joke initially felt shamed at what they'd became post pig fuck.

Iirc it was his daughter that was viewed as a princess in the public eye. Cause the mother/wife was on his ass about saving her. And post pig fuck video she was with her father/pigfucker doing publicity for his reelection

People were disgusted with themselves not him. He won in popularity after he'd been said to be unpopular before. It was this whole thing on reality TV I think as forced on politicians. In theory it sounds hilarious to watch a hated on fuck a pig. Then you see it. Knowing he's being forced to to save someone else. Forced not just by the crazy terrorist but by public opinion. By you watching. Crazy fuck was only able to make this happen because you and thousands would demand it if he did anything else. And you tell yourself it's not your fault this disgusting shit is happening but you haven't turned off the TV have you? In fact 10 seconds ago you were cheering for it in a pub with your friends.

So the reality TV angle is you might hate it but you ask and watch it. And on the other side the reality star technically gets what they were offered in the deal and even gain popularity but lost their dignity and the respect of those closest to them