The Predator

I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/predator-boyd-holbrook/
digitalspy.com/movies/deadpool/news/a794724/the-predator-reboot-is-r-rated-and-its-thanks-to-deadpool/
comingsoon.net/movies/news/686033-predator-costume#/slide/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't even know this was a thing.

>2018

This is pretty much Shane's baby, Fox has given him all the money and told him to write it how he wants.

The cast is really what I need to see at this point.

jesus christ, we will all be long dead by then

I don't see any need for a remake. A well made sequel would have been more interesting.

Somehow incorporating plot features in which a crazed earth scientist steals a portion of a crashed predator ship and produces the basis for off-world colony ships in Alien and the biotech to generate tissue for replicants in Bladerunner.

>>I don't see any need for a remake. A well made sequel would have been more interesting.

Guess what, it's not a remake and is a sequel that acknowledges the events of the first 2 movies.

maybe actual do some research next time instead of shooting your mouth off aimlessly.

slashfilm.com/predator-boyd-holbrook/

Narcos guy is the lead

>researching a movie

feel free, sperg

I'm interested to know what the setting will be as well as whether or not it'll be R considering it's supposedly got a big budget.

>That's what she said!

digitalspy.com/movies/deadpool/news/a794724/the-predator-reboot-is-r-rated-and-its-thanks-to-deadpool/

>Speaking to Screen Rant, Black said: "I made it a condition of directing The Predator that it has to be the same rating as the first one, which was R.

>"We probably could have gotten more money to do it as PG-13. But I actually think that although that seems like good logic, you're shooting yourself in the foot. I don't think the fans want a PG-13 Predator."

>Speaking about the rating, Black added: "Before Deadpool, everyone was saying exactly the opposite.

>"It's only been recently that this sort of thing has become more palatable to the decision makers."

That's good to know.
I don't think there's much to worry about, aside from whoever ends up being cast.

>You'll never see him coming

>"Mandarin" in Iron Man 3: You'll never see me coming

Black does like to reuse certain lines.

>R-rated Predator movie
Predator sex scene with who?

Do you want a cookie now?

Is Chris Hansen in this?

If it's in the perspective of the predator itself then it might be interesting otherwise it's just another nostalgia pandering pile of shit.

Why is Hollywood so fucking lame?

Please. We all know Hansen is gonna win in the end.

>i'd rather rage on Cred Forums

Is it meant to be hard to read?

Are you meant to be over the age of 4?

Is it a fortune cookie?

Yes.

Apparently they're going to mess with the pred's gear:
comingsoon.net/movies/news/686033-predator-costume#/slide/1

>The cast is really what I need to see at this point.

There's this:

>Benicio Del Toro dropping out of Shane Black's PREDATOR reboot, Boyd Holbrook in talks to take his place

>Predator
>PG-13

That would have been fucking awful.

I'd be glad just if the damn thing wasn't wearing a fishnet.

Mite be cool. Certainly better than the JDF.

He turned Damon Wayans into a good actor.

Predators was good. The Predator will probably suck.

Fuck off

>>"We probably could have gotten more money to do it as PG-13. But I actually think that although that seems like good logic, you're shooting yourself in the foot. I don't think the fans want a PG-13 Predator."

Thank fucking christ, how many 80s movies did they screw over with a PG13 reboot already?

Total Recall 2012
Robocop 2014

I'm sure there were more. I've tried to forget.

He's right, tho.

man, this is the current year.
Action movies and especially their reboots/sequels are trash.

I liked Predators. It wasn't great but it could've been worse.

Same here. Topless female predator WHEN???

You literally wouldn't be able to tell the different. Female Predators look identical to their males. For all we know the Predators from the first two films were female.

What we need is a Machiko Noguchi.

Y'know, say what you want about Deadpool, but it really opened up a lot for R-rated movies. Studios are now considering higher budgets for R-rated movies and greenlighting more of them.

>another AvP film

No thanks.

> Fox has given him all the money and told him to write it how he wants.

Yeah, then Fox will order reshoots and make a shitty cut, Fant4stic style, and Black will apologize on Twitter, and son on.

Same shit all over again.

This desu

>Speculation has it that the Engineers and Yautja may have been adversaries. In AVP Requiem, an Engineer helmet is shown as a Predator war trophy. It is also speculated that the Xenomorphs may have been an Engineer weapon against the Yaujta.

Top lel, Engineerfags BTFO.