Who will play him in the biopic?

Who will play him in the biopic?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833249/Wisconsin-police-investigate-video-girls-disappearance.html

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1476221382

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/571lmi/kayla_berg_missing_15_yo_possible_update/
youtube.com/watch?v=AU405mwYh2U
linkedin.com/in/michael-ausloos-505722114
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one

kek, that's old news grandpa.
patrick.rozmenoski.1 is now the leading suspect.

It's definitely her. It looks like her. It's only a matter of time before they find her. Same hairstyle, same clothing choice, similar skin and body weight. Hope they find her in time.

>yfw it turns out to be fake and this poor woman will be stuck with the image of her daughter tied up in a closet naked for the rest of her life for literally no reason

Reminder that we're the bad guys and Reddit does shit like this all the time and no one cares

>white people

Man, all Poles do is rape children.

can't find the source for this

Well the article points a different picture. Obviously that's her first reaction but she seems somewhat interested in the outcome if there's even a 1% chance of that being her daughter.

>Reminder that we're the bad guys and Reddit does shit like this all the time and no one cares
There's a special kind of loser that thinks there's a major difference between Cred Forums and Reddit or cares about shitty website rivalries.

Check the comments on the FB page.

someone post pics of her pls

no

michael ausloos isn't the person in the video, he looks like him and people are harassing him about it

She's still alive.

It doesn't seem fake to me. Sure the guy is a terrible actor, but the girl's reaction is ridiculously realistic. The look of terror and her screaming was awfully authentic

Also who has a key lock in his basemen'ts bathroom? A real, fully functional key lock.

I looked through pics on his FB and I believe that is him, nobody looks the same after 5 years but his house does(same calendar placement, brown paint on the walls) looks like he lost weight

>she's been bare-assed in the bathroom for 17 years

kek

MOAR

*7 years

faceblind

Oh shit. Case closed, it's over. Reddit won, Cred Forums is just not what it used to be.

It's actually an actor.

>It's actually an actor.

WOW

shit thats him, link to thread?

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/571lmi/kayla_berg_missing_15_yo_possible_update/

case closed. good thing they invovled that girl's family

lel, I am honestly more interested in how that redditor managed to find him through google, like what the fuck did he google? Fat guy horror actor 2009? It's not like there is exif on the video

I don't follow. I read 2 walls of texts. How is it case closed? Who's the woman tied up?

an actress you dipshit

JUST A PRANK BRO

TIME TO GET IN MY REFRIGERATOR

Here's the guy youtube.com/watch?v=AU405mwYh2U

What's her name? Also quit lowering the tone with your high estrogen hostility.

shit how did you find this?

Someone that likes to lock people down in their basements

It's all from reddit.
REDDIT WON.
I remember when this site used to pull shit like this.

linkedin.com/in/michael-ausloos-505722114

apparently he's into computers

Seems blatantly fake. Unless the killer is eccentric enough to intentionally use a dutch angle for his real life kidnapping video.

wrong person

Why wouldn't a killer raper use filming techniques? You have poor critical thinking skills. It's an angle, not a live tiger.

Cred Forums still does
cant wait till a the trump fags leave in a month.

Do people also believe that RLM abducted a woman for their Plinkett videos?

I agree. I feel like all the fun people went to Cred Forums, if they only stayed there they wouldn't be so hated.

I'm surprised he or the girl in the video didn't come forward at any point to assure everyone that the video is fake.

>OMG ITS SO FAKE BROS
>I know exactly how a nut job rapist would act in a video AND THIS IS TOTALLY NOT HOW THEY WOULD ACT

It's already been confirmed as fake, retard.

>implying actors can't kidnapping rapist murderers

doesn't look jewish desu

The grill here is not sarah and to be honest she looks like dogshit. The mysterious girl in the Snowballed video is most likely the partner.

Sarah and the guy are not related at all.

>FIFTY NINE MINUTES

It would be awfully convenient if the serial killer was a comedic actor so people wouldn't take him seriously when he made little videos with his victims.

Holy fuck, read the thread before posting, you mouth breathing mongoloids.

If you thought this was real then I have a bridge to sell you.

this is not him the ear shape and eye shape dontt match

You realize the point he is making is that you're assuming someone is either a murderer or not based on what angles they use, not that it is actually fake. Jesus Christ

You can even hear him saying "action" when it cuts to the next scene.

Reddit thought this was real. lol
They mass sent this video to a family who had their daughter abducted.

That's not what they were saying and the video that debunked the video was posted in this thread before their posts.

They're fucking retarded and you're probably one or both of them.

Wow someone who understands how the real world works, pinch me I must be on R/Outside