What's Cred Forums's opinion on this show?

what's Cred Forums's opinion on this show?

it has it's moments, but only fleeting moments, the rest is technologically plastic modern turbo normie trash
that being said, I've seen all 3 seasons

Naw, it's good.

Has nowhere to go. The last season put them right where they started. Even the creators admit that inventors of their caliber would be rich as fuck at this point.

technologically plastic modern turbo normie

This, unfortunately. Still some of the best keks I've had in a long time.

I loved her in Dead Pool!

I want to fuck Laurie.

What does this guy do again?

Hires paki click farmers

it should be reddit but it's not

based Mike Judge. The rest of the crew is very talanted too; they change up writers and directors all the fucking time but it remains consistent and funny

He fucks

It's fucking reddit as fuck. What the hell are you talking about? Also, it's a terribly unfunny show and the worst thing Mike Judge has ever contributed.

>terribly unfunny

Maybe Big Bang Theory is more to your liking.

He feels

No it's pretty good

He probably remembers how good life was with Erin.

THIS GUY FUCKS
THIS GUY SUCKS

Not a great show unfortunately. I really wanted to like this and so I stomached one season of it, based on the fact that I've liked everything Mike Judge related (including Idiocracy!).
The humor is repetitive, overly reliant on profanity, and what's worse is they always ruin what "jokes" they have by explaining them (guess pointing out the obvious is the punchline).
T.J. Miller is pretty good, but everyone else is stiff, and cringe-inducing.
Like pointed out, there are some occasional good laughs there, but they are so few and far between.

I've noticed that the only ones who seem to really enjoy this are the typical pseudo-intellectual edgy types who fancy themselves smarter than the average person and who revel in the shows masturbatory technological bullshit. Pretentious people, who like pretentious, pandering garbage if only to seem more sophisticated.

He is the Mantis impersonator

everyone on this show is extremely
unlikeable

Just finished going through all 3 seasons a few days ago

It's entertaining enough, but most episodes are kinda the same.

is kinda funny

same jokes over and over though

People like to shit on her, but I actually think she's great. She's not just female Peter Gregory. When she revealed how she remorselessly fucked over Erlich, I thought "this is the type of autist we need more of on screen"

You just know she suck a dick with maximum effeciency

>tabs vs spaces
>emacs vs vim

At least judge actually did his research. A million times better than n64 emulator shit

she's actually kind of attractive outside of the show, think older milf

He does, there was an interview when they talked about asking some tech guys and they actually got into an argument over tabs vs spaces over the phone

Not a single Pepe in this thread wtf

There have been tabs vs spaces threads on Cred Forums that hit reply limit

Cred Forums here, most modern text editors give users the option of converting tabs to spaces in real-time so it's kind of a non-issue.

Each season has gotten considerably better. I was more excited to turn into Silicon Valley more than GoT on Sundays this past season. Definitely kino.

That's sorta how I felt last year when basically nothing fucking happened on GoT until the season finale. Meanwhile, the best season of SV to date was airing alongside it, so they kinda balanced out.