>Lights.Out.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-GECKOS

Is this the best horror kino of 2016?

nice

hmm... not bad but kinda boring also

It was garbage. Horror is my genre and I see everything that comes out, this is probably the worst of the year so far. The generic storyline they tacked on to make it feature length is embarrassingly bad.

hmmmm

DUDEJUMPSCAREZ

The Wailing is much better, you uncultured pleb.

Calm down, autismo.

What did this poster mean by this?

been watching the wailing but man is it long and a comedy

The Wailing is a silly idiotic disappointment.

>still no rip of Don't Breathe

>The Wailing is much better, you uncultured pleb

hipster

>horror is my genre

Wow you sound retarded that movie was even worse

>long

Depends on where you fall on the ADHD spectrum.

>comedy

No. Koreans like to throw offbeat tones into their horror movies. A few jokes doesn't make something a comedy.

You don't know what a comma is, but you think you have the right to call something "idiotic"?

Do only hipsters watch foreign movies? Do hipsters like overly expensive, mainstream movies, e.g. Interstellar and The Revenant?

That's because you're a fucking idiot. And that's fine. Such is the way of Darwinism.

Liked the movie, hated the protagonist. Bitch did a vocal fry throughout the whole damn film.

You see everything that comes out and this was the worst of the year?

Calm down, autismo

movie was shit

>You don't know what a comma is, but you think you have the right to call something "idiotic"?

>Do only hipsters watch foreign movies? Do hipsters like overly expensive, mainstream movies, e.g. Interstellar and The Revenant?

You're new here, aren't you? You sound like a fledgling trying to hard to be cool and fit in. Fuck off, you ain't that interesting.

>movie was shit

I fell asleep the first 20 minutes in. 100% pure boring trash

Okay, Mr. "Horror is MY genre." Don't forget to sheathe your katana when you're indoors and posting on Cred Forums, you fucking dweeb.

No. You're just as sharp as a brick.

>Don't Breathe

meme movie

All horrors are meme movies

It's a phrase saying it's ones favorite genre. Not that it's literally theirs or whatever is going on in your head. Are you genuinely autistic?

Nah, you just sounded like a jerkoff. I felt it was my civic duty to inform you so that you can learn to socially navigate in real life, even if it is a little later than most people. Don't proclaim your tubby self as a authority on shit when you have no way to back it up (your Letterboxd catalogue doesn't count).

Also, if horror is your wheelhouse and you still didn't like The Wailing, then it may be time to rethink where your taste lies.

>being this mad

take your hipster ass to reddit

have any actually good smaller or foreign movies from the last year leaked? besides the wailing
is that exorcism movie made by the director who committed suicide anywhere

train to busan

Top 3 horror films now

Demon? It's not really a horror movie. More of a weird tense ghost allegory thing. Don't watch it expecting spoops

Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Evil Dead 2

It was good for a quick horror movie, girl in it was maximum qt.

Yes I believe it is. It may be because I saw it in theater that I hate it so much. Twenty minutes in I could see it was a) nothing but jump scares and b) a lazy unimaginative story thought up to expand it from the original short film. I wanted to leave but sat it out and ended up angry at how bad I thought it was.

Not really

Pathetic

It's actually a perfectly respectable top three. Mine would have DotD as well.

i just saw it

the absolute mad women

It wasn't terrible, the girl I watched it with was pretty spooped. Basically it's just a rip off of darkness falls.

How did you feel about Don't Breathe? I hate horror movies, largely because the supernatural side of things is overdone and relies heavily on throw spooky faces at the screen for too long, while I have no interest in the a scared woman fighting through the horrors to find the cause. It's odd because I love horror shorts, I guess 90+ minutes of something dulls the tension for me.

Under the Shadow is much better than The Wailing you r/Criterion try hard embryo.

>The Wailing
Just heard of it.
>2hr 36min
Hmmm..

Someone sell me on it.

It's Korean! Not inferior Americano trash! Nyaa~ tehehe I'm so cultured ^_^ u probs never even heard of Old Boy >:)

no, literally Seventh Patient is 100x better and no one talks about it.
Lights Out is shit tier crap

when is don't breathe coming out

I don't know what you mean by this post.

Fag it just came out theatres last month. Lights Out came out back in summer.

>worst of the year
I bet you unironically like the Witch, plebian. Lights Out was okay at best but at least it wasn't pretentious about it.

The comedic elements are only in the beginning. The guys freaking out in the police station did give me a good laugh though.

People get really defensive when they have to use subtitles.

lol

I liked it. The girl is a qt

>waifuist logic

You'll keep guessing until the end.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FINALLY
Been waiting for a torrent ever since I saw the first trailer!

Good, for maybe 40 minutes then goes off a cliff, shame. Some decent jump scares early on though.

Nice buzzwords, clown.

Waiting on the leak, you smegma-licking fuccboi.

This was a huge disappointment. Nice concept for a monster but the story just didn't make any fucking sense.

Why would the monster want to scare the kids, it gains nothing from it. They actually did what the monster wanted and left their mother in peril, and yet it taunts the kids back to dig deeper into their mothers history which leads to the monsters demise. The monster being completely retarded takes away any horror.

Such half assed writing.

>using le reddit science man as a reaction image

Get the fuck out.

too bad the movie is awful
this guy knows what's up: