twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd still fuck him

that's like fucking your grandpa, girlfriend
how old are you?

>all those claims, no evidence to support them

fuck off back to Cred Forums

He got BTFO by Trump though :)

>tfw I was better at Jeopardy than Anderson Cooper while drunk in a loud bar

who is watching these idiots? is america fucked?

the "hillary is a wallstreet canidate" shit is the biggest projection in shill history.

>the only 'ex-CIA' employee is a dead CIA employee

You need piercing eyes to be an CIA operative.

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

>memejew

he was borderline retarded on Jeopardy...so dont get on your high horse just yet.

if you're a descendant of the wealthiest family in america, why would you work a day in your life at all? shouldn't you be the one directing the CIA from the shadows instead of a lowly job as a mouthpiece on a dying medium?

Hey look at the bright side.

At least he isn't a Rothschild.

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

Vanderblit family is dead, only thing left of them is their architectural legacy.

I think he said they ate up the money over time, so he didn't really inherit that much and needs to work.

>Hi I'm anderson cooper, if you are applauding or reacting to the debate you're just wasting time, there's noway anybody watching from home would be phased IN THE SLIGHTEST one way or the other at what part you speak out in applause when it's restricted

He showed his cards when he told Sanders he would never be president because of his opposition to Rayguns dirty wars in Central America
(they were occurring when he did his internship at the company)

Why do people hate Chomsky? He's great.

Propagandists are getting smart. The first part is all true and verifiable, but the "now he manipulates people through mainstream media"? Baseless claim, not verifiable, fuck you.

You forgot to mention he sucks dick.

what fucking dumbasses

do you think he's a top or bottom? asking for a friend

Faggot leftist shill...

>direct heir of wealthiest family in american history
>Vanderbilts
>Wealthiest
>What is Fall of House Vanderbilt
>Cooper
>Direct Heir
>operation mocking existing after the church investigations and Bush senior disbanding after the media scrutiny (cooper was only 10 at the time)

What a load of cockamamie bullshit.

He wasn't given that much of an inheritance

He is a smarmy, arrogent prick who occasionally says something smart.

>this post

Cred Forums's thing has always been to push hilarious lies with some barely related truth thrown in so when you point out that they're lying they just strawman you as contesting some random, irrelevant factual bit. That's not clever, it's extremely lazy propaganda for stupid people that only tricks stupid people and only works on the internet where there's no accountability and you can just circle jerk and scream shill when people call you out.

The most common defense of this is lazy, dumb person sarcasm:

>Oh I'm sure [thing] would NEVER do [conspiratorial thing], right?

There is nothing illegal in manipulating people through mainstream media. Its free speech and caveat emptor. Everyone does it, including OP.

Crowder said IRL he talks and acts like a stereotypical gay, but puts on a straight man "anchor voice" for the cameras.

>There is nothing illegal in manipulating people through mainstream media.
I wish people cared about journalistic integrity still...

Or least pretended...

pics or it didnt happen faggot.

>shouldn't you be the one directing the CIA from the shadows instead of a lowly job as a mouthpiece on a dying medium?

Who's to say he isn't a CIA op?

I like him

he sounds pretty gay on TV too

I like AC. He is probably one of the best on CNN along with wolf

now Don Lemon is a retard and most of the people on their panels are literal hacks. Like they have the DNC woman donna brazil who literally steals information and leaks it to the party

I'm a straight male and I KNOW he's hot, princess.

AC is a flaming faggot and needs to be pozzed. Don Lemon is the man. Eat shit

i like how that "hi im anderson cooper" text was added afterwards for the retards

Yeah too bad they lost their fortune and the last male heir is faggot who will likely adopt some chink he'll molest later

Why does Cred Forums spread information like my grandma on facebook?

>look up the Manuscript Society on wikipedia
>has pictures of members
>Jodie Foster and Anderson Cooper have their date of birth written next to it with a hyphen as if their death year is to be written any moment

wtf

His politicking is annoying but he's a decent asset to the linguistics field.

Lemon and Cooper could poz each other.

Video or it's just bullshit.

>trying to spread misinformation through mainstream media
>hosts a show on CNN

The only people watching CNN these days are either stuck in an airport or a McDonalds

so is he just pretending to be gay, infor

It said the 2nd (THE SECOND) wealthiest.

Do you people not read?

Can't find a video, but have this as a conciliation prize.

I bet you believe mkultra was disbanded as well.

Dumbfucks

Wow. Sauce?

Who is she?

Crowder is a liar and a hack who got fired from fox for being a liar and a hack

So he appeared at the debate and trump supporters get upset because they believe he was biased towards Hilary and so now make up nonsensical shit to berate him with. Pathetic

can you imagine cooper sucking your penis?

He looks amazing tho, I mean I'm not gay but...

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Huh?

Him being a Vanderbilt cannot be disputed. That alone should throw up all sorts of flags, regardless of your shitty politics shitpost.

>he was born into a rich family
>that's why Trump sucked at the debate
Makes sense. I mean there is no way Trump actually doesn't have any idea about politics and is just a loudmouth.

But he is so cute!!

Why does he hate clapping so much though? I never saw someone get so angry over something so trivial in my life

Yes. This is definitely a paid shill who is on this most important of electoral battelgrounds, an Indonesian puppet-crafting board. Certainly couldn't possibly be that your orange ape baby is fucking retarded or anything like that.

>that alone should throw up all sorts of flags

why?

Anderson Cooper and his mom Gloria Vanderbilt revealed they'll never feel "closure" over the death of Carter Cooper. In 1988, Carter, the brother of Anderson and youngest son of Gloria, committed suicide at age 23 by jumping off the 14th-floor balcony of his mother's Manhattan apartment

Because rich people with inheritance are EVIL. That's why I'm voting Trump, a working Joe who grew up poor like us who knows what it's like to pay taxes.